Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Anyone got any experience running Dragon’s sdrol and/or halo? My friend that’s a boxer is wondering about some real halo and I don’t know shit about it.
Wouldn’t touch halo, seems like anyone I know or know of that’s ran it pretty much goes bat shit, a lot of other compounds that worth using instead of halo IMO

I gotta say and this is just my opinion but I think Halo wouldn't be just an edge in boxing or fighting. I think that's borderline just straight up cheating. Taking Halo before a fight might as well be snorting a line of Brown/Brown or PCP and Angel dust. Like ole boy said. Most people go batshit and into this rage. That's why is a go to for Powerlifting. Instead of your back breaking under the weight or snapping your knees in half and crying in agony you'll just get pissed off that your a cripple .

Halo is pretty good for a strength boost. I don’t know that I’d actually run it for a length of time or anything but 10-20mg pre workout on heavy days is money.

I gotta say and this is just my opinion but I think Halo wouldn't be just an edge in boxing or fighting. I think that's borderline just straight up cheating. Taking Halo before a fight might as well be snorting a line of Brown/Brown or PCP and Angel dust. Like ole boy said. Most people go batshit and into this rage. That's why is a go to for Powerlifting. Instead of your back breaking under the weight or snapping your knees in half and crying in agony you'll just get pissed off that your a cripple .
Can’t speak for what he does just want to know if DO’s stuff is legit and/or anyone has experience with it lmfao

Can’t speak for what he does just want to know if DO’s stuff is legit and/or anyone has experience with it lmfao
DO has been around for a while and has many satisfied customers. Draw your own conclusions based on what others are saying and doing. Nobody is going to give you the g2g around here. The best you’ll get is a vague answer like the one I just gave you.

DO has been around for a while and has many satisfied customers. Draw your own conclusions based on what others are saying and doing. Nobody is going to give you the g2g around here. The best you’ll get is a vague answer like the one I just gave you.
Not really asking for a gtg, just asking experiences with a specific compound which is something I’ve seen asked (and answered) often in plenty of other threads. I’ve got no issue with Dragon, doing a test/NPP cycle of his shit right now, but I don’t know shit about halo (except that it’s hard to find it real as I understand) and I was just asking what other people thought of his. Not asking to be spoon fed, just a simple common question.

I appreciate the answer though.

Last edited:
Not really asking for a gtg, just asking experiences with a specific compound which is something I’ve seen asked (and answered) often in plenty of other threads. I’ve got no issue with Dragon, doing a test/NPP cycle of his shit right now, but I don’t know shit about halo (except that it’s hard to find it real as I understand) and I was just asking what other people thought of his. Not asking to be spoon fed, just a simple common question.

I appreciate the answer though.
"his shit"

damn

u gotta do me like this?

heheh

True statement. However, Panda has also been around for a long time and I tend to hear more negatives than positives. On both the Raws and Pre mades. I try to stay away from pre mades now. But getting quality raws can be just as “hit or miss”

Hey do you guys have or know where to get any T3/T4 and Clenbuterol? I got these bottles from Lisar of Thailand from an old Source. The only reason I'm bringing it up is because I think they have got to be fakes. One bottle of T3 and one or Clenbuterol. Can't feel anything when taking them. Not even if I up the dose of Clen to what should be Hand trembling doses. Any ideas?

Hey do you guys have or know where to get any T3/T4 and Clenbuterol? I got these bottles from Lisar of Thailand from an old Source. The only reason I'm bringing it up is because I think they have got to be fakes. One bottle of T3 and one or Clenbuterol. Can't feel anything when taking them. Not even if I up the dose of Clen to what should be Hand trembling doses. Any ideas?
You wont feel much with T3. However Clen will have you more than just hand trembling, your whole body is a vibrator, based on some old chinese Super Clen.

You wont feel much with T3. However Clen will have you more than just hand trembling, your whole body is a vibrator, based on some old chinese Super Clen.
Yeah and I got nothing. Not even a warm feeling from taking both. I've upped the dose all the way up to 75mcg of T3 and 180 mcg of Clenbuterol and nothing!!! Its the main reason I thouget my sources shit was fake.

Hey y’all, I received the second half of my large order today(Test, Deca, Primo, 2 kits of Generic HGH and several ancillaries) and I have to say I’m very satisfied with the process so far. The shipping was fast and the packaging was great and Jade communicated very well throughout the process. I will post bloods for free and total test as well as the serum IGF1 levels in about 2 months. I know everyone’s experience can differ and sometimes even Amazon fails to meet up to standards at times however this being my first purchase from DO I will continue my business with them.

True statement. However, Panda has also been around for a long time and I tend to hear more negatives than positives. On both the Raws and Pre mades. I try to stay away from pre mades now. But getting quality raws can be just as “hit or miss”
It should not be hard to find properly dosed stuff. Have you ever sent stuff ehen you buy it to get tested so you never run into the problem of bunk stuff?

It should not be hard to find properly dosed stuff. Have you ever sent stuff ehen you buy it to get tested so you never run into the problem of bunk stuff?
Raws wise, no. It’s my first go around with raws. I did send 2 samples of pre mades from a private source. The testosterone Cyp came back at 260 mg/ml as opposed to the 250 label claim. The Tren A was supposedly at 106. But I never got much from it. One of the main reasons I’m in the process of brewing my own. Come to find out Raws can be just as shit as pre mades. Why anyone would want to fake Raws is way beyond me. But, most of it is from China. So I can’t be too shocked

Anyone from a country with tough customs received any of their pre made oils successfully? I don't fuck with raws so looking for a source with good stealth for oils, I've heard these guys are good with stealth?