Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey has anyone got bloods done to check the quality of the Black Top HgH? Just upped to 6 IUs at night and 2 in the mornings. Just kind of a little worried. First two bottles were not nitrogen filled so they had zero vacuum inside the vials. Has anyone checked with a Pregnancy Test yet? Inquiring Minds would like to know.

Dragon Ordnance. Hi. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. That is all.
i would if i could tbh
Is Dragon responding to emails still? recently got hit by customs and no response to the emails is a little disheartening since this is my first time ordering from this source.
pm me on the board if you're not getting a response. more than likely, jade is awaiting response from the courier to respond to you with info

@DragonOrdnance are you a reseller as far as international or sharing business?

My question stems from my pack I received.
i share a lab internationally

i would if i could tbh

pm me on the board if you're not getting a response. more than likely, jade is awaiting response from the courier to respond to you with info

Okay DO just might be a robot then. Because I can however fuck myself with the best of them. It's like I tell people "No Body Can Please Me Like Me!!!" Lmao

i would if i could tbh

In sharing a lab this means you also share customers? Or at least ship whichever gear is in stock to customers?

LOL, yes, it was/is a test. Dragon happened to be the first source with a sponsor tag I saw so he got lucky. Nothing personal, not yet.......
No hard feelings DO- we good brah?
View attachment 143811
will you hug me like those two bros in the pic?

In sharing a lab this means you also share customers? Or at least ship whichever gear is in stock to customers?
i don't share customer information with anyone beyond my shipper/email girl/pharmacy

i ship whatever gear i brewed in my shared lab, yes

Looking to change up my supplier, it's one of the more expensive out there, but perhaps that justified as they're rock solid.

Dragon Ordinance seems to be reviewed very favorably here, I was thinking about placing an order, but came across this on a different forum: dragon ordnance problems

Talking of scams and fake powders - what's going on here? Is this the same supplier or just shit talking?

will you hug me like those two bros in the pic?
d80bda24af33a1759adfa3d2fe5b9e4a.gif

the feels are strong!! (i sent more nudes on wickr :) )

First Order with DO just landed, quicker delivery then im accustomed to for sure. Most everything looks good, besides a few bags of orals that are 1 short a piece but thats not a big deal (I don't math good so I confirmed with a calculator I swear). Not starting my cycle for a bit but I will post bloods for sure as long as it doesn't kill me like Sym's pre floater gate Test E did.

Looking to change up my supplier, it's one of the more expensive out there, but perhaps that justified as they're rock solid.

Dragon Ordinance seems to be reviewed very favorably here, I was thinking about placing an order, but came across this on a different forum: dragon ordnance problems

Talking of scams and fake powders - what's going on here? Is this the same supplier or just shit talking?
Hey @DragonOrdnance can you explain this for us. What is going on here. If this is true you need to make good on this buddy. Man I don't like seeing anyone being screwed over. Although my experience has been sound I'm just wondering about this. Please explain.

First Order with DO just landed, quicker delivery then im accustomed to for sure. Most everything looks good, besides a few bags of orals that are 1 short a piece but thats not a big deal (I don't math good so I confirmed with a calculator I swear). Not starting my cycle for a bit but I will post bloods for sure as long as it doesn't kill me like Sym's pre floater gate Test E did.
When are you going to get your bloods done buddy? Please keep us informed.