Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Raws wise, no. It’s my first go around with raws. I did send 2 samples of pre mades from a private source. The testosterone Cyp came back at 260 mg/ml as opposed to the 250 label claim. The Tren A was supposedly at 106. But I never got much from it. One of the main reasons I’m in the process of brewing my own. Come to find out Raws can be just as shit as pre mades. Why anyone would want to fake Raws is way beyond me. But, most of it is from China. So I can’t be too shocked

The Tren tests good, but your use of the word supposedly shows doubt because you didn't get much from it...

It couldn't possibly be because you have absolutely no idea how to eat for growth, could it?

When in doubt, blame the gear. Maybe you should go natty. Save yourself the heartache when your unrealistic expectations don't pan out.

Hey guys I just wanted to re-emphasize my last message. DO is G2G in my book as far as Domestic is concerned. I cannot speak on international orders. I know I was a little edgy in my last post and I apologize for that. I can't chalk that up to anything other than being an edgy asshole that's been through so much my patience isn't what it once was. Just make sure you follow directions and just pay attention. I think shit is g2g because although I just got my order a week ago. I switched from an old source to DO and if anything their gear might be slightly overdosed because the other night I was so fucking horny that I may have contemplated raping a small squirrel if the opportunity presented itself!!!

Hey guys I just wanted to re-emphasize my last message. DO is G2G in my book as far as Domestic is concerned. I cannot speak on international orders. I know I was a little edgy in my last post and I apologize for that. I can't chalk that up to anything other than being an edgy asshole that's been through so much my patience isn't what it once was. Just make sure you follow directions and just pay attention. I think shit is g2g because although I just got my order a week ago. I switched from an old source to DO and if anything their gear might be slightly overdosed because the other night I was so fucking horny that I may have contemplated raping a small squirrel if the opportunity presented itself!!!
Thanks for this!

The Tren tests good, but your use of the word supposedly shows doubt because you didn't get much from it...

It couldn't possibly be because you have absolutely no idea how to eat for growth, could it?

When in doubt, blame the gear. Maybe you should go natty. Save yourself the heartache when your unrealistic expectations don't pan out.
I won’t disagree that my expectations are high. I by no means have excellent genetics. In case you *or anyone else* was curious, the source I actually ordered from was on meso for a solid 3 days before getting ran off, I guess sourcing through gaming apps isn’t ideal. However, he was/has been very successful on the private scene. I just can’t bring myself to trust UGLS. Which is why I’m doing my own brewing *just gotta get quality raws*

also- yes, ideally I should be eating more. However, I’m cutting back as of now. Just to lean down. Then I’ll start back on a heavier cycle

I won’t disagree that my expectations are high. I by no means have excellent genetics. In case you *or anyone else* was curious, the source I actually ordered from was on meso for a solid 3 days before getting ran off, I guess sourcing through gaming apps isn’t ideal. However, he was/has been very successful on the private scene. I just can’t bring myself to trust UGLS. Which is why I’m doing my own brewing *just gotta get quality raws*

also- yes, ideally I should be eating more. However, I’m cutting back as of now. Just to lean down. Then I’ll start back on a heavier cycle

Do you at least track your food intake with an app like MFP? That thing makes weight gain/loss a walk in the park.

Indeed. I’ve started using it more with bulking also. I use to only use it when cutting back calories
Check out Carbon as well. There’s a free version and a paid version. Not just good for calorie tracking but you can build out a whole diet over the course of weeks and it’ll help adjust calorie intake weekly. Very cool.

Didn’t you just get your order from them last week?

Anyone from a country with tough customs received any of their pre made oils successfully? I don't fuck with raws so looking for a source with good stealth for oils, I've heard these guys are good with stealth?
Not sure how tough US customs are but I just received an international pack. Took a few weeks. Packaging was interesting for sure.

Is Dragon responding to emails still? recently got hit by customs and no response to the emails is a little disheartening since this is my first time ordering from this source.