Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Yeah I just did it too. You have to do it on Transferwise.com if you have issues or are unsure just ask Jade at the email provided and tell her to break the instructions down to you Barney Style and give you specifics.
So
Yeah I just did it too. You have to do it on Transferwise.com if you have issues or are unsure just ask Jade at the email provided and tell her to break the instructions down to you Barney Style and give you specifics.
So I wait for them to email instructions and then go to transfer wise? Or? Cuz right now I have nothing as far as who or where to semd payment or how

Boys, TD for raws currently, is A MONTH. Even more sometimes. It just is what it is. It gets sent to our reshipper FIRST, so the tracking that most of yall receive saying it never updates (is it a USPS tracking? for international raws? Then its just a domestic pre-label) is a pre label that our reshipper prints out for you. It'll update a month later most likely. If it takes any longer than that, please contact us.

TD for domestic, seros, etc, is 2-4 days.
Turkey, a week-week and a half.
International oils and tabs, 2 weeks.

Aye, its been up. $50

Just send it USD. The website should convert everything for you. Don't think about it too much, just put down whatever comes to mind. If we tell you the total to send is $200, just input $200 into TW.

Should be back in stock already
Turkey a week-a week and a half from order placement?

Members Listen to me!!!! Stop listening to these junior members on here claiming all this shit. They are lying and are accounts linked to DO. I just placed an order from this company to tell you exactly what is going on. It is taking at least a month to get finished product domestically!!! If you want to PM me and I will send you all of the emails I have gotten from Jade and the other person. To be completely honest I doubt I will even see anything in the mail from this company and $535 will be wasted. They are lying to people and telling you it only takes 2 to 7 days for domestic shipping but then when you place an order you are told 30 days or more!!! I hate being lied to!!! If it does not come from a senior member it is a lie!!!

Members Listen to me!!!! Stop listening to these junior members on here claiming all this shit. They are lying and are accounts linked to DO. I just placed an order from this company to tell you exactly what is going on. It is taking at least a month to get finished product domestically!!! If you want to PM me and I will send you all of the emails I have gotten from Jade and the other person. To be completely honest I doubt I will even see anything in the mail from this company and $535 will be wasted. They are lying to people and telling you it only takes 2 to 7 days for domestic shipping but then when you place an order you are told 30 days or more!!! I hate being lied to!!! If it does not come from a senior member it is a lie!!!
Lay off the amphetamines you fucking nut job. Let me get this straight, you spent >535$< so you can test if DO will NOT send you your order via domestic? I'd send you a big vacuum sealed bag of dog shit after all your nonsense here.

Bullshit.. In the past 4 weeks I got both my domestic orders in less then 4 days... you’re a joke

Publish them here, you will not get banned unless it has personal details on it.

I was just coming to comment to say I’m glad you figured it out, but it looks like you aren’t happy with whatever service you’ve gotten.. listen man, DO has been around for a while, his service is good, he’s doing what he always does and I’m sure you’ll get your order.. I don’t know the specifics for shipping in your case but they also over estimate sometimes because if they tell you 7 days and it doesn’t come in 7 days, next think you know, you’re in here telling everyone how DO scammed you while your package is in transit...

Bro lol. Share screenshots.

Ok Gents I went against a lot of my Judgment call and feelings and Placed a order the other day. As of yesterday Morning I was sent an email saying that they recieved my donation and were processing my order and that it would be shipped out ASAP. So I will keep you all informed on how this process works out. If you know anything about me I do not pick sides, I am always impartial to anyone and everything I will never sell out for anyone or anything and will always tell you the truth and not tiptoe around things for no one. I sent an email to Jade asking if it was going to take a month for Domestic because I am running dangerously low on my Sust 350 and Tren from another Source and wanted to know if I should put in another order through them just in case they are OFP.
Give it a week.