Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I'm no shill either but I'll add my .02 cents with my experiences with DO because in the past when I'm looking for volume of posts on a source it mattered to me what others have said.

Guys calm down with some of the quick to bash DO. He's ALWAYS 100% came through for me over the past few years. I'm in quadruple digits spending money-wise with him. My most recent pending order that I just posted on this week they've got my Bitcoin payment ok & they've communicated back to my email to them about the status of things.

Imo you should be paying with Bitcoin. Fuck that Western Union jazz. That's yesterday's tech. It's not 100% anonymous with Bitcoin but it's damn close & the big boys gotta spend some effort to trace that shit back to you & they won't be doing that for your order lol.

I can't speak to recent shipping delays/issues with Corona but I have received from them during this Corona bullshit last year. I had a small issue happen during shipping & DO cleared that up for me to my satisfaction. I don't want to say what happened due to opsec reasons other than I got my package.

If what I've wrote makes you think I'm some shill I'm fine with that. Don't believe me then but it's all true. DO is gtg guys. I'll be back after my bird lands to update you all once again. Hope this helps somebody.

I’ve been having this same issue trying to pay with Ether.
Try now. Fixed. Or atleast it should be. I've tested a few payments, and they're good to go!

I'm no shill either but I'll add my .02 cents with my experiences with DO because in the past when I'm looking for volume of posts on a source it mattered to me what others have said.

Guys calm down with some of the quick to bash DO. He's ALWAYS 100% came through for me over the past few years. I'm in quadruple digits spending money-wise with him. My most recent pending order that I just posted on this week they've got my Bitcoin payment ok & they've communicated back to my email to them about the status of things.

Imo you should be paying with Bitcoin. Fuck that Western Union jazz. That's yesterday's tech. It's not 100% anonymous with Bitcoin but it's damn close & the big boys gotta spend some effort to trace that shit back to you & they won't be doing that for your order lol.

I can't speak to recent shipping delays/issues with Corona but I have received from them during this Corona bullshit last year. I had a small issue happen during shipping & DO cleared that up for me to my satisfaction. I don't want to say what happened due to opsec reasons other than I got my package.

If what I've wrote makes you think I'm some shill I'm fine with that. Don't believe me then but it's all true. DO is gtg guys. I'll be back after my bird lands to update you all once again. Hope this helps somebody.
Thanks for the feedback man. This recent DDOS attack has really put us in a shit position, and I apologise to anyone who has been affected by this. I guess this is what happens when you become too big and the competition becomes jealous. But its all right, we're all good now.

For everyone who has been affected in the DDOS, I hope I've fixed all the issues you've had, and I hope everyone has been taken care of.

Damn, wanted to drop an order but with everything I'm hearing I'm super skeptical, lots of people saying they haven't received orders and it's been a month+. Will wait til I start seeing people getting TDs.

Damn, wanted to drop an order but with everything I'm hearing I'm super skeptical, lots of people saying they haven't received orders and it's been a month+. Will wait til I start seeing people getting TDs.
I’ve had 3 orders (2 domestic and 1 international) all show up. Had an issue with a broken vial in one and it was replaced and TD within a week.

not trying to shill but just being honest.

I’ve had 3 orders (2 domestic and 1 international) all show up. Had an issue with a broken vial in one and it was replaced and TD within a week.

not trying to shill but just being honest.
When was this though. Seems like the problems have just been since the new year. I know DO has been around for awhile and has been gtg in the past but the recent problems make me worry.

What the fuck? So what it took a few extra days. As many say, this isn't Amazon.
You contact source. Wait. You respond to source with payment and addy, wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Get your shit.
I just told you how to play it like a pro. Take spoon out of mouth, NOW!

What the fuck? So what it took a few extra days. As many say, this isn't Amazon.
You contact source. Wait. You respond to source with payment and addy, wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Get your shit.
I just told you how to play it like a pro. Take spoon out of mouth, NOW!
I'd agree but hearing people waiting a month+ in some cases, and in many of them with no updates and little to no communication is another story. I'm not saying people are complaining it's been a week or two, but seeing people waiting 4-5 weeks and still no movement on tracking and people clamouring that getting ahold of anyone after multiple emails Dms and chat messages is another story.

When was this though. Seems like the problems have just been since the new year. I know DO has been around for awhile and has been gtg in the past but the recent problems make me worry.
I ordered one domestic and the international last month around the middle of it. International took like 19 days I think?

I ordered one domestic and the international last month around the middle of it. International took like 19 days I think?
Thanks for your reply. Yeah no accusing anyone of anything, covid has shipping times all fkd up, and I have no reason to accuse anyone of anything malicious, and I'm not. I'm purely trying to figure out if I want to try a new source. I've been exit scammed by sources that were once legit, also the victim of a legit source starting to sell bunk gear after getting a good rep for awhile along with getting orders cut off do to raids ect (which to be fair isint their fault at all like PSL). But all of that experience makes me do way more research into sources even if they are / have been deemed gtg, don't want anyone to think I'm in anyway accusing or calling anyone out.

Looks like we are all in the same boat. I got mine, and it might be overdosed,explain the pip, but I'm going to slam a couple MLS, eat a steak, drink a shake, and get up at 3am to hit monday chest.

Looks like we are all in the same boat. I got mine, and it might be overdosed,explain the pip, but I'm going to slam a couple MLS, eat a steak, drink a shake, and get up at 3am to hit monday chest.
Thanks for the response. Like I said I'm def not trying to throw shade. Just you guys know how it is when testing or looking into a source you've never used, asking around and reading up is about the only 'insurance' we have before we drop an order. What did you get? I got an order coming in from someone but decided I wanted to switch some of it up after talking to some people so wanted to hit up some more gear, DO was attractive due to no minimal and since I only need a few things peaked my interest. Wish they had injectable sarms though, sr9009 is crap when taking orally. Injectable SR9011 would be amazing but they got pretty much everything I want. I swear every source I look into has like everything but that 1 thing I want and always end up putting in multiple orders from multiple sources and blowing my budget lol.

Has anyone had any experience with there finished product of proviron from there domestic selection ? I was thinking of trying there Deca and proviron

Has anyone paid with transferwise on here? Because I have an order that I was going to get and chose the transferwise option. I got an email with information on how to go about it but it wasn't specific like my usual sources do. Like if I am sending currency to China then do they want that USD exchanged into Chinese yen or did they want to keep it USD or did they want Indonesian rupee or Colombian pesos??? I mean I hate to sound like I need s*** broken down Barney style but I want to make sure there is no confusion and no reason for anyone to say there is something wrong with a payment. So can anyone of you please PM me with any information you have or have had in the past. Thank you in advance

Is bitcoin back up for payments dragon ordnance? Also what’s your min for international and domestic?
BTC should be working, but FYI it's really dumb to use BTC over the other crypto currencies they accept, due to the fact that it'll cost you $15 USD just to **send** the payment to them, very high transaction fees due to the high demand and popularity of the coin. I always go LTC or BCH, it will save you some money.

Has anyone paid with transferwise on here? Because I have an order that I was going to get and chose the transferwise option. I got an email with information on how to go about it but it wasn't specific like my usual sources do. Like if I am sending currency to China then do they want that USD exchanged into Chinese yen or did they want to keep it USD or did they want Indonesian rupee or Colombian pesos??? I mean I hate to sound like I need s*** broken down Barney style but I want to make sure there is no confusion and no reason for anyone to say there is something wrong with a payment. So can anyone of you please PM me with any information you have or have had in the past. Thank you in advance

IMO it might seem intimidating and frustrating at first, but it's definitely easier and cheaper just to buy some LTC or BCH (litecoin/bitcoin cash) on Coinbase and pay that way, especially once you've done it once or twice. Just make a private wallet using an app like Exodus wallet or Atomic wallet to send funds from, I wouldn't send payment directly from your coinbase wallet just for anonymity's sake. Just my humble opinion, I hate having to pay a 5% fee to use western union or transfer wise. ...but then I'm a cheap ass.

I'd agree but hearing people waiting a month+ in some cases, and in many of them with no updates and little to no communication is another story. I'm not saying people are complaining it's been a week or two, but seeing people waiting 4-5 weeks and still no movement on tracking and people clamouring that getting ahold of anyone after multiple emails Dms and chat messages is another story.
My tracking never updated and I received it all. People just have to be patient

Usd brother.

Boys, TD for raws currently, is A MONTH. Even more sometimes. It just is what it is. It gets sent to our reshipper FIRST, so the tracking that most of yall receive saying it never updates (is it a USPS tracking? for international raws? Then its just a domestic pre-label) is a pre label that our reshipper prints out for you. It'll update a month later most likely. If it takes any longer than that, please contact us.

TD for domestic, seros, etc, is 2-4 days.
Turkey, a week-week and a half.
International oils and tabs, 2 weeks.

Is bitcoin back up for payments dragon ordnance? Also what’s your min for international and domestic?
Aye, its been up. $50

Just send it USD. The website should convert everything for you. Don't think about it too much, just put down whatever comes to mind. If we tell you the total to send is $200, just input $200 into TW.

@DragonOrdnance - any idea when domestic HCG will be back in stock?
Should be back in stock already