Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Thank you sirachachica and all others . I thought is was weird because I never had a issue and I ordered multiple time from dragon ordnance and ppl and I always received and all raws always blow me up .

Am I a huge fucking retard or is buying shit with bitcoin a huge pain in the fucking ass?
Your a huge fucking retard. Get an exodus wallet on your cell phone, find an atm. Doesnt get any easier than that. I once was freaked out until I tried it. Now most mornings I wake up I have more than I did before.

Am I a huge fucking retard or is buying shit with bitcoin a huge pain in the fucking ass?

its not that complicated once you understand the process.

the short of it: Sign up to an exchange/cryptomarket ( coinbase.com / kraken.com / coinmama.com for example ), buy bitcoin through a credit card or banktransfer and transfer the btc you just bought to the BTC address you get from DO when you order. Make sure the amount you transfer is equivalent to the amount on your order from DO before you transfer so there are no misunderstandings.

For extra safety a lot of people transfer from the exchange to a separate wallet, but you can read more on that through the links outlined below.

I believe DO support payment through zelle and western union as well under certain circumstances, so you could contact him further to about that,

You can read more about bitcoin here:

Good luck!

God damn you get nickeled and dimed at every fucking turn with this shit. I have spent $90 to buy some bitcoin and (after a series of events and transfers) I am down to about $60. About half of that was because I fucked up but dammit, I'm already down 33%. I'm not happy about it

God damn you get nickeled and dimed at every fucking turn with this shit. I have spent $90 to buy some bitcoin and (after a series of events and transfers) I am down to about $60. About half of that was because I fucked up but dammit, I'm already down 33%. I'm not happy about it
My recommendation when purchasing with crypto, especially with DO since he accepts it, is to use anything besides BTC. The transaction fee miners ask for is stupid expensive. ETH is better but also annoying.

I’ve been using Litecoin lately because the fees are so low. I’ve also found the wallet from coinomi easy to use.

just my 2¢

That Mtren is POTENT . Wow. Strained my quad on the leg press today lol. Was going deep and handling weight I usually do but the contractions are intense. Be careful guys

Yo
Just quit now

That Mtren is POTENT . Wow. Strained my quad on the leg press today lol. Was going deep and handling weight I usually do but the contractions are intense. Be careful guys
be careful mang you dont wanna end up like that dude who bent his knees the other way
yo honestly, i'd just use transferwise if its such a hard time for yea and just eat that 5% fee that we charge for the job. or, buy bitcoin through paybis. Paybis is super ez, imo.

Evolutionary boards lol.

You guys know that Dylan Gemelli was the man behind the curtain for them right?

For many I'm preaching to the choir. To those who will see this down the line & don't know I'll explain further.

Dylan "snake motherfuck" Gemelli secretly bought up bodybuilding forums & remained a behind the scenes secret owner while he peddled his garbage sarms from his company.

His template FOR YEARS:

He'd purchase the forums & instruct the mods to steer everybody to his sarms no matter what. Scare everybody but the seasoned gear users from doing a bunch of sarms cycles first. Get them fearing gear & do the 'safer' choice that made him money.
Mods who refused were banned. Tell the truth on his forums - banned. Don't kiss Dylan's ass every minute of every post & you guessed it -banned. Entire forums changed overnight. Some went under due to his greed & moving too fast pushing his trash.

You'd have noobs coming in saying they wanted to do their first Test cycle & by the end of it his mods would dogpile & 100 fake personal accounts would get:

-how much are you willing to spend

Then fill that amount with his sarms from the company he owned. He even get you to buy his fake pct that did nothing!

He did this on numerous forums & made a killing.
His system of mods he paid for converting people into sarms sales along with his fake accounts that many times he'd personally reel them in with was at that time something unseen on that level in scamming on bodybuilding forums.

You can count on him trashing EVERY single legit source so that he plants the seed of doubt in people & gets them to buy his garbage weak overpriced sarms.

I despise this con man & personally feel that every year there should be giant a reminder posted everywhere to remind people that the snake fuck Dylan Gemelli is still out there doing this type of thing.

It's crucial to keep him off this board. I believe he's came around here in the past trying to sponsor & then came in with his fake accounts saying how legit he is but it's all lies.

Evolutionary boards.
Lol.

Evolutionary boards lol.

For many I'm preaching to the choir. To those who will see this down the line & don't know I'll explain further.

Dylan "snake motherfuck" Gemelli secretly bought up bodybuilding forums & remained a behind the scenes secret owner while he peddled his garbage sarms from his company.

His template FOR YEARS:

He'd purchase the forums & instruct the mods to steer everybody to his sarms no matter what. Scare everybody but the seasoned gear users from doing a bunch of sarms cycles first. Get them fearing gear & do the 'safer' choice that made him money.
Mods who refused were banned. Tell the truth on his forums - banned. Don't kiss Dylan's ass every minute of every post & you guessed it -banned. Entire forums changed overnight. Some went under due to his greed & moving too fast pushing his trash.

You'd have noobs coming in saying they wanted to do their first Test cycle & by the end of it his mods would dogpile & 100 fake personal accounts would get:

Then fill that amount with his sarms from the company he owned. He even get you to buy his fake pct that did nothing!

His system of mods he paid for converting people into sarms sales along with his fake accounts that many times he'd personally reel them in with was at that time something unseen on that level in scamming on bodybuilding forums.

You can count on him trashing EVERY single legit source so that he plants the seed of doubt in people & gets them to buy his garbage weak overpriced sarms.

I despise this con man & personally feel that every year there should be giant a reminder posted everywhere to remind people that the snake fuck Dylan Gemelli is still out there doing this type of thing.

It's crucial to keep him off this board. I believe he's came around here in the past trying to sponsor & then came in with his fake accounts saying how legit he is but it's all lies.

Evolutionary boards.
Lol.
wtf are you talking about dylan was active on the boards and openly said all that. It wasnt like hidden or anything.

Evolutionary boards lol.

His template FOR YEARS:

Evolutionary boards.
Lol.
is this real? i dont even know who the fuck is dylan anyway

if so, woah, what a fucking scumbag.

is this real? i dont even know who the fuck is dylan anyway

if so, woah, what a fucking scumbag.

ShFlIYvN9p4_hqdefault.jpg

you dont knows who i is? im teh king of teh sarms, they the best, make u big shredded big beast like me. Just look at me, dont i look like i walk the walk? thanks dragon, i knew you would support my sarm business. Dont forget to take your n2guard, n2buildmuscle, n2gofuckmyself and n2gokillmyself :)

He's a god damn idiot, worst piece of shit ive seen. Makes all these review videos on steroids while shilling his bullshit supplements and looks like a fucking methhead himself.

Placed a domestic order last week and received it today. Jade and Dragon were helpful and as others have mentioned, be patient with the tracking numbers - they take a couple of days to update. As for the potency of the products, I’ll keep you updated.

ShFlIYvN9p4_hqdefault.jpg

you dont knows who i is? im teh king of teh sarms, they the best, make u big shredded big beast like me. Just look at me, dont i look like i walk the walk? thanks dragon, i knew you would support my sarm business. Dont forget to take your n2guard, n2buildmuscle, n2gofuckmyself and n2gokillmyself :)

He's a god damn idiot, worst piece of shit ive seen. Makes all these review videos on steroids while shilling his bullshit supplements and looks like a fucking methhead himself.
Honestly, does he have any kind of mental/physical disability? His body seems a bit weird, like a very small frame due to some growth disease as a child.

Not mutually exclusive.

Buy on the Cash App, send it to your wallet. Cash fees are pretty low. From there whatever wallet you use will have its pros and cons. I prefer Mycelium. Others have their preferences. BTC is a pain in the ass. It just is. I know crypto bros think it’s going to change the world forever, but it’s still a pain in the ass. It is, however, perfectly designed for our, um, “specific” needs.

Last edited:

Sponsors