Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

32 days in transit.. Canada post.. nobody can tell me anything it seems. Ill be placing an order with another source soon since I need more raws and can't risk waiting anymore for this shit.

@Havoc
Our domestic lineup is somewhat prone to crashing. Especially the higher concentrations. I like to use lower solvents percentages for less pip, as I know a lot of us hate pippy compounds. My solution was just to add less solvents. The result? A less pippy experience, but at the touch of cold weather, it crashes. Its fine, though. All you have to do is stick it to a candlestick, warm it up under water, or stovetop.

@EloquentViolator I don't. I just use the leftover vials.

@PimpleDick For turkey? Should be in stock. Its called ovitrelle.

@Duke Nukem Patience it seems. If the order that I'm thinking about is the same one as yours, we're just awaiting the courier to give us confirmation of their reroute to track it.

@Havoc
Our domestic lineup is somewhat prone to crashing. Especially the higher concentrations. I like to use lower solvents percentages for less pip, as I know a lot of us hate pippy compounds. My solution was just to add less solvents. The result? A less pippy experience, but at the touch of cold weather, it crashes. Its fine, though. All you have to do is stick it to a candlestick, warm it up under water, or stovetop.

@EloquentViolator I don't. I just use the leftover vials.

@PimpleDick For turkey? Should be in stock. Its called ovitrelle.

@Duke Nukem Patience it seems. If the order that I'm thinking about is the same one as yours, we're just awaiting the courier to give us confirmation of their reroute to track it.
Yeah brother I fixed two of them but the test no ester isn't going back together. Would like to trade it out for another Sust 250

Has anyone used his sust and mast recently? Been out of the game a really long time due to health concerns. Thinking of jumping back on 300 test 300 mast. And some of my old sources are gone or having issues

Has anyone used his sust and mast recently? Been out of the game a really long time due to health concerns. Thinking of jumping back on 300 test 300 mast. And some of my old sources are gone or having issues
Man I've been taking his Test and just switched to Sust. Not long enough on the Sust to tell you if its g2g or not but what I will tell you that with the Transferwise payment option For domestic sales I have had zero issues. Everything I've taken in the past has been g2g and I'll tell you that three of the bottles I received crashed because of the weather. I have a bottle of Mast but I'm not taking enough to tell you how good it is. I'm using it for the anti estrogen effects.

32 days in transit.. Canada post.. nobody can tell me anything it seems. Ill be placing an order with another source soon since I need more raws and can't risk waiting anymore for this shit.

That's fucking insane bro! With the supplier I use it's always 14-16 days from payment to mailbox.

36 days for me to canada, also no updates. Have ordered successfully before, at least then I was able to track, but with their new shipping just left in the dark

36 days for me to canada, also no updates. Have ordered successfully before, at least then I was able to track, but with their new shipping just left in the dark
When did you order? And they don't give out tracking numbers anymore? I think some suppliers charge the $50 fee for shipping and then just send the cheapest possible way to make a few extra bucks.

Look guys I was telling Duke that Customs is insane right now I got a pair of Nike vapormax Flyknit shoes seized in customs because I had ordered them from wish and repeat. I have had a pair before and they are just like the real thing but I'm not paying $600 for a pair of sneakers. Anyway if Customs seized a pair of sneakers then God only knows what day are looking through. I'm not trying to make excuses for them but shits getting real.

I’ve sent jade 3 emails since mon. I’m not sweating it but they cancel the order if not paid in a certain amount of time

Look guys I was telling Duke that Customs is insane right now I got a pair of Nike vapormax Flyknit shoes seized in customs because I had ordered them from wish and repeat. I have had a pair before and they are just like the real thing but I'm not paying $600 for a pair of sneakers. Anyway if Customs seized a pair of sneakers then God only knows what day are looking through. I'm not trying to make excuses for them but shits getting real.

Do they send using stealth measures cause my supplier does and packs got through all of 2020. I tried another supplier once who didn't use stealth and shit got nabbed same with reship so it's not so much customs as it is proper shipping methods imho.

Do they send using stealth measures cause my supplier does and packs got through all of 2020. I tried another supplier once who didn't use stealth and shit got nabbed same with reship so it's not so much customs as it is proper shipping methods imho.
Man I'm just going off of what others have said and they have said that they do use stealth shipping as for me personally I don't buy International Raws because there's just too much room for some b******* to happen so I really can't speak on that part

By the way I may have done this stupid s*** myself but I've done things like this before and not had this problem but yesterday I put 1 cc of Sust and a half cc or Tren and Half cc of Test prop 200 in my glute and my ass is sore as fuck all today. Any ideas on why this is

By the way I may have done this stupid s*** myself but I've done things like this before and not had this problem but yesterday I put 1 cc of Sust and a half cc or Tren and Half cc of Test prop 200 in my glute and my ass is sore as fuck all today. Any ideas on why this is
Test prop causes bad PIP

Man I'm just going off of what others have said and they have said that they do use stealth shipping as for me personally I don't buy International Raws because there's just too much room for some b******* to happen so I really can't speak on that part
Stealth was on point for my first order a couple months back

Sponsors

Latest posts