Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Dam . He looks like he needs to eat . Juice, and warms ain’t going to do you know good if you don’t eat. I’m sorry , but that guy ain’t know meathead . He looks like a fucking skeleton with tattoos... but at 298 I guess most do ! Lol

Placed a ~$1000 order in the beginning of January for domestic and international products.
Domestic was fine; I received most of it a week later and the rest ~2 weeks after the order date.
As for international: the package took close to 3 months to arrive, which I didn't really mind given the anavar shortage, CNY, and that the package was seized in HK. The rep was slow to respond and I had to follow up with her after asking about my order's status. When the package arrived, I found products from PPL(to which I never gave my information), as indicated by the boxes and (oddly designed) vials.

Their OPSEC appears quite shoddy as they can't even figure out how to use PGP to encrypt email communication.

I will definitely not be ordering from DO again. Giving away a customer's information, especially to a source that had been compromised multiple times in the past, is NOT okay.

Placed a ~$1000 order in the beginning of January for domestic and international products.
Domestic was fine; I received most of it a week later and the rest ~2 weeks after the order date.
As for international: the package took close to 3 months to arrive, which I didn't really mind given the anavar shortage, CNY, and that the package was seized in HK. The rep was slow to respond and I had to follow up with her after asking about my order's status. When the package arrived, I found products from PPL(to which I never gave my information), as indicated by the boxes and (oddly designed) vials.

Their OPSEC appears quite shoddy as they can't even figure out how to use PGP to encrypt email communication.

I will definitely not be ordering from DO again. Giving away a customer's information, especially to a source that had been compromised multiple times in the past, is NOT okay.

I'm gonna venture a guess to say that PPL isn't drop-shipping for DO, but rather DO stocks (or has immediate access to) various PPL products.

It is entirely possible, even likely that your info was not shared with PPL, but I understand your concern and look forward to any clarification DO can provide.

I'm gonna venture a guess to say that PPL isn't drop-shipping for DO, but rather DO stocks (or has immediate access to) various PPL products.

It is entirely possible, even likely that your info was not shared with PPL, but I understand your concern and look forward to any clarification DO can provide.
Its been stated quite a bit here before but I'll make it aware again. Me and PPL co-own a warehouse in China. We also co-own a small factory we are making right now for cheaper test production. We are also cousins.

If you've received raws that have the same numbering order as PPL, its because in order not to confuse our workers, we number the raws the same. We just keep them in different fridges. Strangely enough, we buy from different factories on some of our raws because I prefer the pricing structure of other companies. (Some are way more cheaper in more bulk, which compared to my cousin, I simply cannot afford.)

Your information is never shared beyond anyone outside the warehouse. We print your order out with a special number sequence for the workers to refer to, (without your address) and then your actual address information is given to the courier, of course, for shipping. Beyond that, nothing more.

Evolutionary boards lol.

You guys know that Dylan Gemelli was the man behind the curtain for them right?

For many I'm preaching to the choir. To those who will see this down the line & don't know I'll explain further.

Dylan "snake motherfuck" Gemelli secretly bought up bodybuilding forums & remained a behind the scenes secret owner while he peddled his garbage sarms from his company.

His template FOR YEARS:

He'd purchase the forums & instruct the mods to steer everybody to his sarms no matter what. Scare everybody but the seasoned gear users from doing a bunch of sarms cycles first. Get them fearing gear & do the 'safer' choice that made him money.
Mods who refused were banned. Tell the truth on his forums - banned. Don't kiss Dylan's ass every minute of every post & you guessed it -banned. Entire forums changed overnight. Some went under due to his greed & moving too fast pushing his trash.

You'd have noobs coming in saying they wanted to do their first Test cycle & by the end of it his mods would dogpile & 100 fake personal accounts would get:

-how much are you willing to spend

Then fill that amount with his sarms from the company he owned. He even get you to buy his fake pct that did nothing!

He did this on numerous forums & made a killing.
His system of mods he paid for converting people into sarms sales along with his fake accounts that many times he'd personally reel them in with was at that time something unseen on that level in scamming on bodybuilding forums.

You can count on him trashing EVERY single legit source so that he plants the seed of doubt in people & gets them to buy his garbage weak overpriced sarms.

I despise this con man & personally feel that every year there should be giant a reminder posted everywhere to remind people that the snake fuck Dylan Gemelli is still out there doing this type of thing.

It's crucial to keep him off this board. I believe he's came around here in the past trying to sponsor & then came in with his fake accounts saying how legit he is but it's all lies.

Evolutionary boards.
Lol.
Man I became a member of this forum only because that Dumpster Fire Trash Fuck wasn't on here. The first YouTube video I seen of him lmmfao. You know when you can look at someone and just know that they are the poster child for lowlife lying grimy fuck? I thought that the minute I seen his skinny ass sitting there talking about the cycles of D-Bol he did. Smfh, I hate that worthless motherfucker.

Dam . He looks like he needs to eat . Juice, and warms ain’t going to do you know good if you don’t eat. I’m sorry , but that guy ain’t know meathead . He looks like a fucking skeleton with tattoos... but at 298 I guess most do ! Lol
Look man I'm not the spell check police but your 298 ass needs to learn the difference between No and Know!

God damn you get nickeled and dimed at every fucking turn with this shit. I have spent $90 to buy some bitcoin and (after a series of events and transfers) I am down to about $60. About half of that was because I fucked up but dammit, I'm already down 33%. I'm not happy about it
That's why you wait a couple weeks and guess what? As bitcoin continues to climb you get your money back.

Not mutually exclusive.

Buy on the Cash App, send it to your wallet. Cash fees are pretty low. From there whatever wallet you use will have its pros and cons. I prefer Mycelium. Others have their preferences. BTC is a pain in the ass. It just is. I know crypto bros think it’s going to change the world forever, but it’s still a pain in the ass. It is, however, perfectly designed for our, um, “specific” needs.
I go to an Atm. Put cash in machine, walk away with coin in my exodus wallet. Wait a few weeks and I have what I actualy put in as bitcoin climbs.plan ahead. Your not going to lose on bit coin. I stopped buying scratch off lottery tickets and enjoy a larger return on the market.

I go to an Atm. Put cash in machine, walk away with coin in my exodus wallet. Wait a few weeks and I have what I actualy put in as bitcoin climbs.plan ahead. Your not going to lose on bit coin. I stopped buying scratch off lottery tickets and enjoy a larger return on the market.
How much does your ATM charge you for using it? I've also seen ATMs do outrageous exchanges. like if BTC is 60k rn, it'll do 65k-70k.

Man I became a member of this forum only because that Dumpster Fire Trash Fuck wasn't on here. The first YouTube video I seen of him lmmfao. You know when you can look at someone and just know that they are the poster child for lowlife lying grimy fuck? I thought that the minute I seen his skinny ass sitting there talking about the cycles of D-Bol he did. Smfh, I hate that worthless motherfucker.
Yeah he do look like a dyel lowlife. I wonder why people even pay attention. When I first got into roids, the first guy i listened to was rich piana lmao. Not the best, but hey, I went for a large lookin dude, no scrawny skeleton.
Rest in peace big boy.

Its been stated quite a bit here before but I'll make it aware again. Me and PPL co-own a warehouse in China. We also co-own a small factory we are making right now for cheaper test production. We are also cousins.

If you've received raws that have the same numbering order as PPL, its because in order not to confuse our workers, we number the raws the same. We just keep them in different fridges. Strangely enough, we buy from different factories on some of our raws because I prefer the pricing structure of other companies. (Some are way more cheaper in more bulk, which compared to my cousin, I simply cannot afford.)

Your information is never shared beyond anyone outside the warehouse. We print your order out with a special number sequence for the workers to refer to, (without your address) and then your actual address information is given to the courier, of course, for shipping. Beyond that, nothing more.
Thanks for the clarification, but I would have appreciated any kind of heads up prior to opening the box. Do you two share stock? Why would you send PPL products instead of your own?

@DragonOrdnance Hey brother. I wanted to let you and everyone know I got my second order within 4 days and everything looks g2g. Although I'm going to try the warm water method but three of my bottles look crashed. I know one is really bad and that's the Test No Ester. Just giving you a heads up brother. Will try to get it looking right tomorrow but if I can't would you be willing to replace it? I can send you pics.

Sometimes I seem to talk to robots .. it's a forum .. I'm not complaining, I'm just writing my experience with this site ..

Hey has anyone got bloods done to check the quality of the Black Top HgH? Just upped to 6 IUs at night and 2 in the mornings. Just kind of a little worried. First two bottles were not nitrogen filled so they had zero vacuum inside the vials. Has anyone checked with a Pregnancy Test yet? Inquiring Minds would like to know.
Hcg or hgh? Hgh won’t test on a pregnancy test man..

Sponsors

Latest posts