Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

By the way I may have done this stupid s*** myself but I've done things like this before and not had this problem but yesterday I put 1 cc of Sust and a half cc or Tren and Half cc of Test prop 200 in my glute and my ass is sore as fuck all today. Any ideas on why this is

So you injected prop200 AND sust in the same shot and you're wondering why it hurts?:rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops:

Yeah brother I fixed two of them but the test no ester isn't going back together. Would like to trade it out for another Sust 250
the TNE aint gonna hold tbh in regular conditions. That shit gives me so much pip I legit put NO solvent. The drawback is yeah.. it crashes. No esters usually crash pretty easily, tren, test. Just heat it up and inject, should be ready to go and hold for that injection

@Navysquid No sweat mate, orders only have 48 hours to be processed and sometimes us processing and verifying your transferwise payments take more, but we always note down the order so it doesn't discard on its own.

How long from payment to mailbox?
To Canada last time was 5 or 6 weeks, over the Christmas holidays. I had no issues with that transaction and all the stuff tested as it should. My only complaint this go around is having no ability to track until it arrives in Canada.

IMPORTANT: Few people messaged me saying theres some random kid going around impersonating me under a very similar email (DragonordEnance - note the E) offering seros and such at ridiculous discounts.

I'm never going to email you guys on my own offering any sort of discount. It will always be posted here. And when in doubt being offered something with a bitcoin address in the email, just buy it off the site instead.

Don't get scammed mates

Ok . I’m going to go get bloods taken tomorrow. This will be the end of my 3rd week on there raws. test e. I brewed it at 300mg per ml . I’ve been doing 3 cc a week so 900mg per week . I’m going to shoot 3 cc tonight and test tomorrow. Do I get store credit for bloods ? I hope there sky high !!!

So you injected prop200 AND sust in the same shot and you're wondering why it hurts?:rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops:
If Sust has prop in it and I just wanted to up my dose of Prop by 50mg then what should it matter. I've done the Prop 200 and Test no ester in my delt and nothing. I'm thinking its resting near a nerve or maybe I moved the spike around a little too much in the meat because all I have is 25 gauge needles left and they're kind of hard to push through.

Hey Gents anyone know of a good Domestic Caber Source? P5P used to work fine for me but things change. Need some Caber real quick!

If Sust has prop in it and I just wanted to up my dose of Prop by 50mg then what should it matter. I've done the Prop 200 and Test no ester in my delt and nothing. I'm thinking its resting near a nerve or maybe I moved the spike around a little too much in the meat because all I have is 25 gauge needles left and they're kind of hard to push through.
Man I mixed some of DO’s prop with his Enth and yeah that shit fuck hurt like a MF. I dropped the E as planned, boom no PIP. ‍

Go online to google and you can buy Pramipexole legally and fast from many companies.
So.... this helps me how? I mean at 43 years old you would think when someone asked where to find caber You would either tell me where I could find Caber or not say anything. Not tell me to google another medication that I didn't inquire about. But hey that's just me thinking out loud

So.... this helps me how? I mean at 43 years old you would think when someone asked where to find caber You would either tell me where I could find Caber or not say anything. Not tell me to google another medication that I didn't inquire about. But hey that's just me thinking out loud
Its used to treat the same issues that Caber treats regarding side effects from Deca/Tren and it easier to get. Also its more effective but you just have to make sure you dont take too much.

24hreup possibly?

Its used to treat the same issues that Caber treats regarding side effects from Deca/Tren and it easier to get. Also its more effective but you just have to make sure you dont take too much.
I understand that but Caber works better for me and I enjoy the zero refractory side effects you get from Caber.

Caber is the best kept secret in the Adult Entertainment Industry!!! Trust me on this my Family was main component in making Adam & Eve what it is today lol. I had a very different and colorful youth than most of you lol. While you guys were beating off to the Sears Catalog or your Fathers Playboys or Hustlers I was coming home from the 6th grade to no less than three solid black VHS boxes with 3 neon green Triple X stickers on them. Its probably why a woman has to pull some epic Mark Twain Shit in the Bedroom to keep me interested. Just look at my Ex fisting herself in this thread a few pages back lmao.