Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Apologies for the multiple posts but searching through this thread somebody accused DO of the same thing in post #2306

"Are you just reselling colonial labs gear? The vials and everything looks identical. Even the products listed in your domestic store are the same but at a higher price"

DO response:
"Do they look identical? I have a completely different brewer, but if my brewer is being batman at night, i have no clue."

And that was the end of that. Dated September of 2020

Apologies for the multiple posts but searching through this thread somebody accused DO of the same thing in post #2306

"Are you just reselling colonial labs gear? The vials and everything looks identical. Even the products listed in your domestic store are the same but at a higher price"

DO response:
"Do they look identical? I have a completely different brewer, but if my brewer is being batman at night, i have no clue."

And that was the end of that. Dated September of 2020
If that was his response I don’t really buy it because they have the same exact vials/labels/batch numbers, and if I remember correctly both took a break from shipping recently at the exact same time. Seems like there is far to much in common for the brewer being “Batman” at night

Not trying to wear a tin foil hat but WTF? Just coincidence DO and Colonial use the same damn labels?
This was my first order from DO so I’m not sure what their labels are supposed to look like. I was looking at the colonial labels and they look exactly the same.

DO. Maybe like 2 weeks ago. You said this batch was tested?
Shits getting weird lmao. Man I ordered some HgH and Proviron and every time I've ordered in the past I get tracking information immediately and it takes the HgH no longer than three days to get to me. I haven't heard shit from no one

This was my first order from DO so I’m not sure what their labels are supposed to look like. I was looking at the colonial labels and they look exactly the same.
Every single one of my vials look the same bro. Who the hell knows man. I mean after all we are getting steroids on a steroid forum lol.

Every single one of my vials look the same bro. Who the hell knows man. I mean after all we are getting steroids on a steroid forum lol.
I've bought from multiple vendors and they all have very unique labels. These being identical down to the batch # is no coincidence lol

I guess at least the test results were good for the primo?

Shits getting weird lmao. Man I ordered some HgH and Proviron and every time I've ordered in the past I get tracking information immediately and it takes the HgH no longer than three days to get to me. I haven't heard shit from no one
There is a bunch of people getting scammed by someone pretending to be DO.

I hope I'm allowed to link outside forums (I'm sorry if not) but here are 2 threads about people getting ripped off.

Welp I sent this sample to Jano and he has it now. Guess we’ll find out who’s a better brewer lmao.

There is a bunch of people getting scammed by someone pretending to be DO.

I hope I'm allowed to link outside forums (I'm sorry if not) but here are 2 threads about people getting ripped off.

I was just reading through these when you posted them. Now I’m really wondering what the hell is going on

My shit was quick. Tracker showed up in a day or 2. And pack landed in same week. Everything was smooth no need for communication. No complaints on my end.