Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Looks like Colonial is DO’s domestic brewer at the moment. Panda has had such a pain in the ass keeping a domestic brewer for any length of time.

Looks like Colonial is DO’s domestic brewer at the moment. Panda has had such a pain in the ass keeping a domestic brewer for any length of time.

Makes sense. Though i'm not sure why Dragon played stupid when this was brought up the first time?

i don't like that little Star Wars nerd. You never know what you're going to get when you order from him. Might be Panda gear, might be Colonial. Next it'll be vials with masking tape labels.

Makes sense. Though i'm not sure why Dragon played stupid when this was brought up the first time?

i don't like that little Star Wars nerd. You never know what you're going to get when you order from him. Might be Panda gear, might be Colonial. Next it'll be vials with masking tape labels.
I agree. Some transparency would be nice. Feels shady even if it isn't.

i'm sure we'll get his grossly overused Dave Chappelle gif as an answer for why he wasn't up front about it.

View attachment 145305

Yeah, not so funny seeing it for the 250th time. Fuck Dragon/Panda/Colonial/Masking Tape Ordinance.
I don’t mind him, I think he’s alright, just needs to be more upfront and less shady with his customers... also another thing I didn’t want to add, but it seems like it might be happening with a lot more people here so here’s the longish tidbit of my personal experience with these wholesale chinamen...

So many years back, in another life.. I used to buy a lot of gbl and fentanyl analogues and some other random chemicals from China, ones that are very hard and or illegal to procure in North America, dealing with these people on alibaba I came across a couple chinamen/Chinawoman I was in frequent communication with and sending Bitcoin too, and 2 out of the many had these same ‘security’ problems where someone with a very very similar email address had my order information and then sent me
Another Bitcoin address to send it too and I did, 2x, I had no reason to think anything of it, address looked the same, or they were cc’d in the emails, one of the people, nice woman named Judy told me that a lot of the time this happens is one of the other Chinamen/woman at the factory they work at has access to the information and decide to go rouge and try to make some extra money ripping off customers, that being said, I don’t think dragon is doing this whole operation on his own, which begs the question HOW MANY OTHER CHINAMEN ARE HANDLING OUR SENSITIVE INFORMATION? @DragonOrdnance ...

I don’t mind him, I think he’s alright, just needs to be more upfront and less shady with his customers... also another thing I didn’t want to add, but it seems like it might be happening with a lot more people here so here’s the longish tidbit of my personal experience with these wholesale chinamen...

So many years back, in another life.. I used to buy a lot of gbl and fentanyl analogues and some other random chemicals from China, ones that are very hard and or illegal to procure in North America, dealing with these people on alibaba I came across a couple chinamen/Chinawoman I was in frequent communication with and sending Bitcoin too, and 2 out of the many had these same ‘security’ problems where someone with a very very similar email address had my order information and then sent me
Another Bitcoin address to send it too and I did, 2x, I had no reason to think anything of it, address looked the same, or they were cc’d in the emails, one of the people, nice woman named Judy told me that a lot of the time this happens is one of the other Chinamen/woman at the factory they work at has access to the information and decide to go rouge and try to make some extra money ripping off customers, that being said, I don’t think dragon is doing this whole operation on his own, which begs the question HOW MANY OTHER CHINAMEN ARE HANDLING OUR SENSITIVE INFORMATION? @DragonOrdnance ...
There is never just one chinamen
(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.-).-).-).-).-).-)

Ok bro, serious question. I have used DO gear before and no issues. I’m awaiting a order. If I get colonial gear but he’s the same brewer, should I get pissed. I understand the whole, it’s not what I ordered argument.

Ok bro, serious question. I have used DO gear before and no issues. I’m awaiting a order. If I get colonial gear but he’s the same brewer, should I get pissed. I understand the whole, it’s not what I ordered argument.
If you order international then you’re likely getting DO gear. These guys usually use a domestic to brew their domestic gear. I think they’ve learned they don’t want a stack of DO or Panda labels lying around their lab. But these have always been domestic brewers. They don’t want to send hundreds of vials thru customs. Dragon will stand behind it though I’m sure.

If you order international then you’re likely getting DO gear. These guys usually use a domestic to brew their domestic gear. I think they’ve learned they don’t want a stack of DO or Panda labels lying around their lab. But these have always been domestic brewers. They don’t want to send hundreds of vials thru customs. Dragon will stand behind it though I’m sure.
Thank you

Ok I’m lost. Idk who the fuck brewed my gear but there better be some primo in it.

Hey man, I’m in the same boat of being confused on what’s going on, but I will say Colonial sends a lot of his stuff in for testing, which can be found on his website. And I have seen quite a bit of blind testing from colonial customers also, which always came back good.

I know feelz mean absolute shit, but I have ordered from colonial a few times and though I have never sent anything for testing, I have had good experiences with it myself. Also, I have ran blood work while on the test and had similar levels compared to when I was on TRT through my doctor.

With all that said it would be nice to have some transparency here so we all know what is going on. I don’t follow the dragon thread but it seems odd to me that when placing an order you don’t know what the fuck you are getting or who is actually brewing it.

Anyone from SST hit up Colonial and ask him wtf? I have 3 bottles of his primo I've been sitting on for a few months. It's also the same batch #'s

Anyone from SST hit up Colonial and ask him wtf? I have 3 bottles of his primo I've been sitting on for a few months. It's also the same batch #'s
I mean if it tested good hold onto it. Or send it to me :).