Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Colonial Ordnance mentioned that a scammer was using a similar email address a page or two back.
Oh fuck this is good
Makes sense. Though i'm not sure why Dragon played stupid when this was brought up the first time?

i don't like that little Star Wars nerd. You never know what you're going to get when you order from him. Might be Panda gear, might be Colonial. Next it'll be vials with masking tape labels.
The fuck is wrong with star wars?
i'm sure we'll get his grossly overused Dave Chappelle gif as an answer for why he wasn't up front about it.

View attachment 145305

Yeah, not so funny seeing it for the 250th time. Fuck Dragon/Panda/Brewly/Colonial/Masking Tape Ordinance.
I honestly die everytime i see this gif, its just so good
Ok I’m lost. Idk who the fuck brewed my gear but there better be some primo in it.
we reimburse for any testing - I suggest everyone take advantage of that! for that peace of mind =)

Guys, I can't be fully transparent on things that people would rather have as private information. I don't want certain individuals - great individuals who are part of this community in one way or another, to have a sense of threat by the feds/etc.

My domestic lineup is provided by a brewer who I send my own raws to, send him my exact recipes down to the T, and in exchange, I pay him for the labor.
I unfortunately cannot be present for the brewing process, being in another country. Also, this way, honestly, its all around safer for the brand name.

These raws, the oils, they are mine.

So should we just go through Colonial to save money if we're domestic lmao? I really don't gaf because I take this all for what it is and what we're doing. Don't like it go to a fucking doctor! @DragonOrdnance I do however care that Jade is not answering my emails and something you said was in stock domestically and usually takes three days to get is no where to be seen and haven't heard anything about.

I’ve bought from both. The labels didn’t match for me. The tracking showed a different origin state also. I’m assuming dragon had colonial cover some of his orders. Someone should do an experiment and order from both :D

Hey man, I’m in the same boat of being confused on what’s going on, but I will say Colonial sends a lot of his stuff in for testing, which can be found on his website. And I have seen quite a bit of blind testing from colonial customers also, which always came back good.

I know feelz mean absolute shit, but I have ordered from colonial a few times and though I have never sent anything for testing, I have had good experiences with it myself. Also, I have ran blood work while on the test and had similar levels compared to when I was on TRT through my doctor.

With all that said it would be nice to have some transparency here so we all know what is going on. I don’t follow the dragon thread but it seems odd to me that when placing an order you don’t know what the fuck you are getting or who is actually brewing it.
I agree.

Anyone know of a US Domestic Source that carries the generic "whatever color Tops" and has them in stock. I'm being dicked around by DO on this order. I'm down to my last shot and I don't want to undo all the time and money I've put into my HgH cycle.

Oh fuck this is good

The fuck is wrong with star wars?

I honestly die everytime i see this gif, its just so good

we reimburse for any testing - I suggest everyone take advantage of that! for that peace of mind =)

Guys, I can't be fully transparent on things that people would rather have as private information. I don't want certain individuals - great individuals who are part of this community in one way or another, to have a sense of threat by the feds/etc.

My domestic lineup is provided by a brewer who I send my own raws to, send him my exact recipes down to the T, and in exchange, I pay him for the labor.
I unfortunately cannot be present for the brewing process, being in another country. Also, this way, honestly, its all around safer for the brand name.

These raws, the oils, they are mine.
That’s basically all we’re asking, thanks for clearing it up.

Anyone know of a US Domestic Source that carries the generic "whatever color Tops" and has them in stock. I'm being dicked around by DO on this order. I'm down to my last shot and I don't want to undo all the time and money I've put into my HgH cycle.

Cut out the middle man and go straight to Colonial. He has GH, i think, or just go to Opti.

Check out opti USA

Is it a coincidence that DO’s domestic list from top to bottom is Colonial’s list from bottom to top?

View attachment 145296
View attachment 145297
Post #11. I legit thought everyone already sort of knew this.

sorry man my guy says we can only give out transferwise information so often a day, and we have a big ass line of people. if you wanna message me instead, i'd be happy to give it to you.

sorry man my guy says we can only give out transferwise information so often a day, and we have a big ass line of people. if you wanna message me instead, i'd be happy to give it to you.
I've messaged you and emailed constantly. And this doesn't make sense to me at all. "So often a day" "I'd be happy to give it to you" ??? Give me what? What I actually ordered from you or a refund??

Let's just do a refund because I can already tell this is going no where and that way I can grab my GH from Opti. Sounds like you're more concerned with getting as many customers as you can instead of fulfilling orders placed by existing customers weeks ago.

@DragonOrdnance whats happening man, you were running a pretty clean ship here, I get that everyone makes mistakes, but the way 23 handle those mistakes and conduct ourselves after is what really matters.
What is it that’s changed in this last month or two, man?

ordered April 18th domestic and international, Domestic came 3 days after shipping and shipping came 4 days after order. International was shipped 6 days after order and arrived 16 days after being shipped. Bloods coming after I start my cycle next month, just a heads up on the shipping time I experienced. Pretty fast imo

Last edited:
How exactly are people getting scammed by the guy with a different email? D.O. has a specific email so how is it that people using the scammers email?

@DragonOrdnance Hello mate. I made a mistake. I placed an order, i'm at Spain. I ordered test, deca and turinabol. For test and deca I selected international, but for tbol I choose domestic...

I got a mail saying my test and deca were shipped, but not my tbol.

What will happen?

How exactly are people getting scammed by the guy with a different email? D.O. has a specific email so how is it that people using the scammers email?
The emails are very close. Always gotta make sure cause this shit happens very often.

The emails are very close. Always gotta make sure cause this shit happens very often.
With that trick they cheated me. I explained it in a previous message.

"I made my order from your page, but I wanted to change the shipping method so that you could take it to me express by DHL, for which I wrote to your email, from which they gave me another address to pay with bitcoins. I paid at that new address and let the order I made on their website disappear, from then on they not only didn't send me the tracking number after a week, they didn't even reply to my emails asking for explanations."

This is all over the place. Are we saying the domestic shipper/brewer is Colonial labs? I thought his raws came from dynamite? Also, I’m assuming both dragon and panda have the same raws, seeing as they share a warehouse *what I’ve heard* so couldn’t colonial also be using panda’s raws? Although not even 2 months ago CL was using dyna for his raws? I don’t really know why colonial would sacrifice purity to save a few bucks. Definitely not a shot at panda or DO. But test Cyp powder coming in at “96%+” doesn’t make me want to jump through hoops. Not when Dyna had some Cyp powder tested at 98%+ from what I remember.

Sponsors