Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

This is all over the place. Are we saying the domestic shipper/brewer is Colonial labs? I thought his raws came from dynamite? Also, I’m assuming both dragon and panda have the same raws, seeing as they share a warehouse *what I’ve heard* so couldn’t colonial also be using panda’s raws? Although not even 2 months ago CL was using dyna for his raws? I don’t really know why colonial would sacrifice purity to save a few bucks. Definitely not a shot at panda or DO. But test Cyp powder coming in at “96%+” doesn’t make me want to jump through hoops. Not when Dyna had some Cyp powder tested at 98%+ from what I remember.
I hope dragon cyp is not testing that low. I wanna order some.

Him and panda share raws. Last two test from panda came at 96% :/

pretty sure they don’t, well I shouldn’t say “sure” but dragon has explained his situation and affiliation with panda and explicitly said their raws come from other places in part because he doesn’t have the capital to buy the amount that panda does for the prices he does, but this is all just going by the words of their mouths.

With that trick they cheated me. I explained it in a previous message.

"I made my order from your page, but I wanted to change the shipping method so that you could take it to me express by DHL, for which I wrote to your email, from which they gave me another address to pay with bitcoins. I paid at that new address and let the order I made on their website disappear, from then on they not only didn't send me the tracking number after a week, they didn't even reply to my emails asking for explanations."

Where did you get the scammer email from then? His email is posted here so all you have to do is copy and paste it. I'm confused as to how you ended up using the scammers email instead of Dragon's email? Please explain further please.

@DragonOrdnance Hello mate. I made a mistake. I placed an order, i'm at Spain. I ordered test, deca and turinabol. For test and deca I selected international, but for tbol I choose domestic...

I got a mail saying my test and deca were shipped, but not my tbol.

What will happen?
we'd send you the tbol internationally.
Let's just do a refund because I can already tell this is going no where and that way I can grab my GH from Opti. Sounds like you're more concerned with getting as many customers as you can instead of fulfilling orders placed by existing customers weeks ago.
Edit: I checked the order and deleted my comment.

Why are you over exaggerating things? I checked your order - we are in the 2-3 business day time frame to still ship out your stuff. The oils, they are already delivered as of this morning. We don't work weekends, so when I say business days, its business days. Not to mention, you've paid with transferwise, which is a whole another world to send, confirm with the receiver, make sure the amount is there, etc.

The GH, has been shipped since yesterday, and the tracking is provided on your account.

@DragonOrdnance whats happening man, you were running a pretty clean ship here, I get that everyone makes mistakes, but the way 23 handle those mistakes and conduct ourselves after is what really matters.
What is it that’s changed in this last month or two, man?
Are you replying to me because of this man above me complaining about his transferwise payment taking long for us to confirm? This is standard procedure.

Last edited:

Why are you over exaggerating things? I checked your order - we are in the 2-3 business day time frame to still ship out your stuff. The oils, they are already delivered as of this morning. We don't work weekends, so when I say business days, its business days. Not to mention, you've paid with transferwise, which is a whole another world to send, confirm with the receiver, make sure the amount is there, etc.

The GH, has been shipped since yesterday, and the tracking is provided on your account.

Are you replying to me because of this man above me complaining about his transferwise payment taking long for us to confirm? This is standard procedure.
Can you answer me on wickr please? i got a question about the tbol thing.

@DragonOrdnance Hello mate. I made a mistake. I placed an order, i'm at Spain. I ordered test, deca and turinabol. For test and deca I selected international, but for tbol I choose domestic...

I got a mail saying my test and deca were shipped, but not my tbol.

What will happen?
So, @DragonOrdnance sent me international tbol instead (which is cheaper), and he also gave me 20$ credit so I feel better. :)

Thanks mate, you're doing a great job.

Not exactly, I just mean the last few pages are nothing like the 100 before it, not looking great, though I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation.

Where did you get the scammer email from then? His email is posted here so all you have to do is copy and paste it. I'm confused as to how you ended up using the scammers email instead of Dragon's email? Please explain further please.
DO's email was hacked. I wrote to the email they have on their page and others responded instead.

I wrote to DragonOrdernance@protonmail.com and they replied from dragonordernance@protonmail.com

The difference is very subtle. It is not reliable to write to the DO mail, you should know.

I just read through 10 pages of people shitting on a keyboard then trying to wipe it off, and not a single valid claim was made. I guess this is what happens for drugs available on the clearnet lol.
If you guys are complaining about tested gear with the same label, a scammer with a clearly misspelled name, and not getting a reply within 3 days after spamming someone with emails... I think these are good things to be complaining about. Maybe if y'all chilled out on the forums DO would have a little more time to reply to pressing issues quicker. First world problems bro

DO's email was hacked. I wrote to the email they have on their page and others responded instead.

I wrote to DragonOrdernance@protonmail.com and they replied from dragonordernance@protonmail.com

The difference is very subtle. It is not reliable to write to the DO mail, you should know.
You should change your own email passwords and turn on the Two-Factor-Authentication. That will rule out your own email being hacked.

Use a complicated password, preferably a randomly generated one like Safe-key uses. Or make your own password something like "My boss has titties and he likes to lick his boyfriends ass". Websites get hacked all the time and the email/password lists are bought and sold. So you might have a password for a seemingly unrelated website like Bob's Dildo Emporium that you used 10 years ago and it might match your protonmail account password. Just as an example.

It seems you emailed the wrong email, real one is dragonordnance

This is all over the place. Are we saying the domestic shipper/brewer is Colonial labs? I thought his raws came from dynamite? Also, I’m assuming both dragon and panda have the same raws, seeing as they share a warehouse *what I’ve heard* so couldn’t colonial also be using panda’s raws? Although not even 2 months ago CL was using dyna for his raws? I don’t really know why colonial would sacrifice purity to save a few bucks. Definitely not a shot at panda or DO. But test Cyp powder coming in at “96%+” doesn’t make me want to jump through hoops. Not when Dyna had some Cyp powder tested at 98%+ from what I remember.
Colonial might just be a contract brewer. It's safer NOT being listed as Dragon Ordnance because Dragon is a big producer in a foreign country where PEDs aren't illegal, it would attract unnecessary attention.

Colonial might use Dragon Raws for Dragon product. and 96% purity just means that he'd have to raise the amount added to the recipe by 4%. It doesn't make the product any lesser.

Sponsors