Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Its just how it is at the current moment. Strange world we live in, but at least the raws are making it and not being seized. That would be the end of this trade.

I never click on any silly shit like "your account is compromised" or etc. There may be a bug going around though, as I've received those emails even from fellow sources themselves with the "your account password" or etc scam type of heading. Hilarious people still fall for those, but it is concerning, as you say.

As for my emails, we use 2fa.

Its all irony bro thats the joke perhaps, just pretending to be retarded
So then tell us what shady chinaman that’s working with you has access to your fucking emails dude, and fire them and fix it promptly. If what you say is true and no one has remote access to your email or user data then they’re doing it physically likely one of your chinamen buddys you work with, cut their dick off for fucking with your business because right now they’re making you look incompetent... can’t even stop some loser that works with you from scamming your loyal customers? Pretty shitty service if that’s the case, IMO.

Likely another one of the shady chinamen that works with DO, I have a brief explanation for how this happens at these factories sometimes a few pages back.
Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature... Kidding

I had a similar thing happen about 3 months ago with another raw supplier from China. Somehow they got my order correct, to the exact gram on all items.

Like you said, it's a rat within the company. They need to address it

Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature... Kidding

I had a similar thing happen about 3 months ago with another raw supplier from China. Somehow they got my order correct, to the exact gram on all items.

Like you said, it's a rat within the company. They need to address it
If you look a few pages back I left a brief explanation for my understanding of why this happens, and it’s not new, it’s been happening with these shady chinamen for many many many years, had it happen almost 8 years ago a few times in other business dealings with Alibaba people and one of the chinawoman was kind enough to explain how it usually happens, and it’s generally some other greedy cocksucker (I mean chinamen) in their factory.

So, the Chinawoman ratted out the Chinamen. Wonder what happens when they find one particular Chinaman (cocksucker) who's been thievin? Bet they don't call the police.

Anyhow, sorry this shit goes one. Thanks for pointing out some things to look for when dealing with these ass clowns

So, the Chinawoman ratted out the Chinamen. Wonder what happens when they find one particular Chinaman (cocksucker) who's been thievin? Bet they don't call the police.

Anyhow, sorry this shit goes one. Thanks for pointing out some things to look for when dealing with these ass clowns
Well I suggested dragon cut his dick off, but that’s just a suggestion :)

Dragon, I’m trying to order some raws here and your Xmas coupon doesn’t actually provide 10% off anymore? It showed a 9.18cent discount on an order or that should Be around 18$ less at 10% before shipping charges, also do you take XRP? It’s fine if not I’ll just switch some over to btc but I’m holding a bunch of it and it’s going to blow up a lot bigger after they win the case against the SEC.

Dragon, I’m trying to order some raws here and your Xmas coupon doesn’t actually provide 10% off anymore? It showed a 9.18cent discount on an order or that should Be around 18$ less at 10% before shipping charges, also do you take XRP? It’s fine if not I’ll just switch some over to btc but I’m holding a bunch of it and it’s going to blow up a lot bigger after they win the case against the SEC.
Use markabob.

Two seperate domestic orders got me 2 different caps, 1 label/same batch, and what appears to be 2 different oils in mystery volumes if anyone wants to weigh in on that. however, I will say that shipping and receiving was very smooth.

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
Two seperate domestic orders got me 2 different caps, 1 label/same batch, and what appears to be 2 different oils in mystery volumes if anyone wants to weigh in on that. however, I will say that shipping and receiving was very smooth.

Same batch, different colored oils?
Probably different batch, same labels.

The labels seem to be slightly different sizes, is it just the picture?

Likely another one of the shady chinamen that works with DO, I have a brief explanation for how this happens at these factories sometimes a few pages back.
I honestly can't understand how DO would think this is fucking humorous.
As a business owner, we all know word of mouth advertising is the most effective.

It seems someone within DO's enterprise is scamming customers, and I don't understand how this could be construed as funny, unless of course he is in on it.

There's not a goddamned legitimate business owner on this planet that first wouldn't clean house, apologize for having someone within their organization defraud their customers, and then make it right, by compensating those that were harmed financially.

Anything less would be at worst an admittance of being complicit in robbing customers blind, and at best being woefully irresponsible with access customers data.

Either way, his business model is a joke, and needs to be addressed, I don't know how they could continue taking orders in good conscience knowing they and their customers data is compromised.

I honestly can't understand how DO would think this is fucking humorous.
As a business owner, we all know word of mouth advertising is the most effective.

It seems someone within DO's enterprise is scamming customers, and I don't understand how this could be construed as funny, unless of course he is in on it.

There's not a goddamned legitimate business owner on this planet that first wouldn't clean house, apologize for having someone within their organization defraud their customers, and then make it right, by compensating those that were harmed financially.

Anything less would be at worst an admittance of being complicit in robbing customers blind, and at best being woefully irresponsible with access customers data.

Either way, his business model is a joke, and needs to be addressed, I don't know how they could continue taking orders in good conscience knowing they and their customers data is compromised.
I think all the chinamen have little hiccups sometimes, it’s just a matter of how they handle the hiccup and conduct themselves throughout.

Hi I was just curious what's going on with my order. I placed it on april 9 and made the payment April 10. I was communicating with someone over proto mail and I provided him with the hash# and all that and he said he would get with the owner(dragon ordnance) and get back with me. Well that is yet to happen.. so I'm just curious if my order has been shipped or it's still in limbo. I hope this is a proper place to post this. Also I emailed the proto mail address asking this question and also sent a PM to dragon ordnance account on this website with my order number. Excited to hear from you! Thanks alot.

Hi I was just curious what's on with my order. I placed it on april 9 and made the payment April 10. I was communicating with someone over proto mail and I provided him with the hash# and all that and he said he would get with the owner(dragon ordnance) and get back with me. Well that is yet to happen.. so I'm just curious if my order has been shipped or it's still in limbo. I hope this is a proper place to post this. Also I emailed the proto mail address asking this question and also sent a PM to dragon ordnance account on this website with my order number. Excited to hear from you! Thanks slot.

What email address of theirs did you use?