Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Are they even the same oils? You blocked out the compound name so I can't tell
Ah yeah, both Test-E. This better shows the volume disparities, but after closer look a it does say one is MCT and one is grapeseed. Anyways, appears to be different batches with the same label unless you're just switching up oils mid batch for some reason.

Attachments

• IMG_2051.jpg
    IMG_2051.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
Dragonordnance@protonmail.com and I was getting responded to by someone named jade I believe.
I'll look into it with jade bb
Ah yeah, both Test-E. This better shows the volume disparities, but after closer look a it does say one is MCT and one is grapeseed. Anyways, appears to be different batches with the same label unless you're just switching up oils mid batch for some reason.
We make a batch of both, as I have very large clients who prefer GSO for their market. I prefer GSO myself as well. They just end up tossed in the mix.
then it is legit, some jade guy made business with me in the past in this source with a dragon account, unless some impersonator is using that same name
Jade's a girl m8

I'll look into it with jade bb

We make a batch of both, as I have very large clients who prefer GSO for their market. I prefer GSO myself as well. They just end up tossed in the mix.

Jade's a girl m8

We make? Who make? You make? You mean Eye's closed Colonial? Can those fellas count to ten? Doesn't look like it.

We make? Who make? You make? You mean Eye's closed Colonial? Can those fellas count to ten? Doesn't look like it.

Gotta say I'm a little leery when I read"They just get tossed in the mix.". It's a little more than not wanting to know how the sausage is made.
Reading this while waiting on raws that haven't been shipped yet after 21 days is also worrisome.

Hey Dragon, also placed 2 orders with an issue to the crypto address after paying... Emailed about it. Now both the orders are gone. plz advise

Did you ever get an answer as to why the levels in those vials are so different??

I’d like to know why under dosed Primo isn’t even being responded to or acknowledged
our primo isn't under dosed - if you're going to say something outlandish like that, why not post the results here?

are you talking about someone mentioning ppl's 96% primo? Why is another source's purity my problem? Anyway, 96% doesn't mean oils would be underdosed.
smh just bringing bad rep for no reason

Did you ever get an answer as to why the levels in those vials are so different??
different main oils. all vials have 10ml, .5ml + for error. I'd say they have 10.5ml, but that isnt true, since the .5 is added just for margin.

So beyond mct and gso, he could also have one with 10.5, and one with 10.

Hey Dragon, also placed 2 orders with an issue to the crypto address after paying... Emailed about it. Now both the orders are gone. plz advise
I'll check my brudda - pm me here if you have anything else specific! Bitcoin fees have gone up from 100 satoshi to 200 satoshi recently, so some payments are taking LONG to confirm.

our primo isn't under dosed - if you're going to say something outlandish like that, why not post the results here?

are you talking about someone mentioning ppl's 96% primo? Why is another source's purity my problem? Anyway, 96% doesn't mean oils would be underdosed.
smh just bringing bad rep for no reason

different main oils. all vials have 10ml, .5ml + for error. I'd say they have 10.5ml, but that isnt true, since the .5 is added just for margin.

So beyond mct and gso, he could also have one with 10.5, and one with 10.

I'll check my brudda - pm me here if you have anything else specific! Bitcoin fees have gone up from 100 satoshi to 200 satoshi recently, so some payments are taking LONG to confirm.
@DragonOrdnance - I’m talking about your 183mg/ml primo results published in the testing section less than a week ago by @SkankHunt and mentioned a couple pages back. Go view it for yourself - looking forward to your response.

To make it easy for you - Dragon Ordnance- Primo E 200mg- HPLC- Jano

Last edited:

Sponsors