Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Heads up guys, I'm going on a month now after ordering Geno from @DragonOrdnance Turkish pharmacy, with no Genotropin on hand or update on shipping that is showing as "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" with tracking. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

I just checked made in China. 40-50 cents per gram for most test and 10 dollars a gram primo. To good to be true?
Not a chance with that man... they’ve been told to stop producing fentanyl and it’s analogues and other synthetic opiates for many years now and it’s still a couple clicks and a Bitcoin payment away from being shipped to you in any quantity via dhl, they’re just making it not public (ie. alibaba, the biggest b2b type business in China, maybe even the world? Not sure), I seen someone actually posted a picture from an alibaba source saying somthing along the lines of with the olympics coming we will not be doing business via Alibaba.com for a while till it’s over and done, this will only be a minor setback to those alibaba vendors who will likely move to another platform with less spotlight(ie. made in China.) or preform business with those contacts they already have.

I just checked made in China. 40-50 cents per gram for most test and 10 dollars a gram primo. To good to be true?
Probably about the right price direct from manufacture, just check the companies out and you should be able to tell if they’re legit pretty quickly.

Probably about the right price direct from manufacture, just check the companies out and you should be able to tell if they’re legit pretty quickly.
I kinda did but im pumping the brakes due to being confused as to how easy that is. Unfortunately I dont know what there cerificates mean due to not speaking chinese. I'm researching this now. Looks like a can save a lot.

I kinda did but im pumping the brakes due to being confused as to how easy that is. Unfortunately I dont know what there cerificates mean due to not speaking chinese. I'm researching this now. Looks like a can save a lot.
You pay for an element of convenience and easy access when you use dragon or PPL, somthing I don’t mind at all, also these companies may in-house test their products, meanwhile here they’re 3rd party tested by @janoshik usually and that’s an added element of product quality assurance, should you not trust their in-house testing ? I can’t say for sure, but what I do trust is Meso vetting process and Janos lab tests so that’s my opinion and stance on it.

I have used alibaba in the past to order chemicals and API’s with much ease and can attest that there’s many good suppliers there and on made in China it’s just a matter of choosing a good one.

My issue is im not quite sure on certifications. I see a few that say gmp, ISO, and so on. I gotta learn what each means. I know gmp

Those certs on AB are 99% fake dude
Yea. No offense, but you really can't tell shit by looking at a seller's page. Virtually everything is a lie, from the pics of the "factory" to the certs. It's practically impossible to tell if anyone is legit. It's a crapshoot. Why do you think there are 1000 different sellers but only maybe half a dozen labs? It's all just dickheads trying to make a buck reselling, and I wouldn't put it past 90% of them to send you junk just to make a little more.

I genuinely can't fathom putting something in my body that I bought from a chinese drug dealer on the other side of the world that I have never met and can't hold accountable in any way. While the sources here aren't perfect, at least we have some assurances that we might actually get what we're paying for (e.g. testing, ability to hold a source's feet to the fire publicly, etc).

I would LOVE to save and buy direct from the factory, but I simply do not see a reliable way to do so.

Yea. No offense, but you really can't tell shit by looking at a seller's page. Virtually everything is a lie, from the pics of the "factory" to the certs. It's practically impossible to tell if anyone is legit. It's a crapshoot. Why do you think there are 1000 different sellers but only maybe half a dozen labs? It's all just dickheads trying to make a buck reselling, and I wouldn't put it past 90% of them to send you junk just to make a little more.

I genuinely can't fathom putting something in my body that I bought from a chinese drug dealer on the other side of the world that I have never met and can't hold accountable in any way. While the sources here aren't perfect, at least we have some assurances that we might actually get what we're paying for (e.g. testing, ability to hold a source's feet to the fire publicly, etc).

I would LOVE to save and buy direct from the factory, but I simply do not see a reliable way to do so.
I’m not sure where you get your information from, but China has factories producing everything from plastics, to anabolics, to knock off items all the way through Barbie dolls and fentanyl, sometimes in the same factory, thus the reason for the 1000s of sellers, sometimes there will be more than one seller all located at the same factory, it’s upto you purchasing from them to do your DD, and make yourself feel confident buying from them, I wouldn’t purchase if I didn’t think A) they were able to ship successfully with stealth to my country, and B) that they have the product they advertise and will send said product, if those boxes aren’t met, I’m not buying.

You pay for an element of convenience and easy access when you use dragon or PPL, somthing I don’t mind at all, also these companies may in-house test their products, meanwhile here they’re 3rd party tested by @janoshik usually and that’s an added element of product quality assurance, should you not trust their in-house testing ? I can’t say for sure, but what I do trust is Meso vetting process and Janos lab tests so that’s my opinion and stance on it.
True: however I do tend to question the tests on pandas website. Their test C came back as “99%” on the website, then two people who tested it on meso got “96%+” I’d rather pay more for higher purity than a guessing game

impatient clown? I'm asking how long it takes the other times it was sent faster. I cant ask?
Calm down. He’s busy. If you ordered just wait. It’ll come. Just let the nail service and customs do there thing. Don’t flood him with constant check ups. Let him work and you’re shit will arrive.