Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Any word on when Mast-e will be back? Been checking every day for 2 weeks, ready to place a big order but can't pull the trigger without some mast in there

Ordered a big order back in January (around 2k of stuff). Everything arrived within the 25 days like most other sources.

When I looked at the anavar it didn't look like the common sugar/crystal look that I'm used to. I emailed DragonO and Jade assured me that some batches look different than others. This stuff looked more floury. Four people have used it since (including a woman). 2 are very experienced dudes and one of them called me a month later and told me it was most likely anadrol. I called the 3 others and they all said it wasn't giving them anything of the normal things that come with anavar (vascularity and hardness)

I've emailed you guys twice over the last two weeks and have gotten no response. So I came here.

Ordered a big order back in January (around 2k of stuff). Everything arrived within the 25 days like most other sources.

When I looked at the anavar it didn't look like the common sugar/crystal look that I'm used to. I emailed DragonO and Jade assured me that some batches look different than others. This stuff looked more floury. Four people have used it since (including a woman). 2 are very experienced dudes and one of them called me a month later and told me it was most likely anadrol. I called the 3 others and they all said it wasn't giving them anything of the normal things that come with anavar (vascularity and hardness)

I've emailed you guys twice over the last two weeks and have gotten no response. So I came here.
That doesn’t sound good, however feels reports don’t mean too much, you should have sent some off for testing for 100$... you’re spending 2k on raws, I’d be testing that shit brother.

That doesn’t sound good, however feels reports don’t mean too much, you should have sent some off for testing for 100$... you’re spending 2k on raws, I’d be testing that shit brother.
The one guy did a heat test. The other people were experience joint pain and bloat on anavar? I spent about 500 for 100g. I'm not going to spend another $100 to test it if the company isn't even going to respond. It doesn't look like any anavar I've ever used and I've gotten it atleast 4 times from other raw sources. I know it is not anavar.

This is very common. It often will stay like this until the pack lands in your country; it doesn't mean it isn't shipped and on its way. Remember, this isn't Amazon Prime. Be patient.

I know perfectly well that it is not Amazon prime. It has nothing to do with whether it reaches my country or not. If they sent it they must have the tracking number. In other orders I change to "shipped" in 3-5 days and the track number is attached.

Greetings

Yo guys, we accept XRP/DOGE now if you are one of dem peeps lmao. Just email us for more information to pay with em, I'll be adding payment gateways to the site later.

As the other poster mentioned, this doesn't sound good, but I can't go based off your word. I'd need some testing done, and we can go from there to replace that anavar. I do refund testing, so please do.

The one guy did a heat test. The other people were experience joint pain and bloat on anavar? I spent about 500 for 100g. I'm not going to spend another $100 to test it if the company isn't even going to respond. It doesn't look like any anavar I've ever used and I've gotten it atleast 4 times from other raw sources. I know it is not anavar.
Doesn’t test his product > proceeds to say “I know it’s not anavar” in all fairness, without testing, you really don’t know shit...

Yo guys, we accept XRP/DOGE now if you are one of dem peeps lmao. Just email us for more information to pay with em, I'll be adding payment gateways to the site later.

As the other poster mentioned, this doesn't sound good, but I can't go based off your word. I'd need some testing done, and we can go from there to replace that anavar. I do refund testing, so please do.
XRP! Ya boil!

He will reimburse you for testing.

I know perfectly well that it is not Amazon prime. It has nothing to do with whether it reaches my country or not. If they sent it they must have the tracking number. In other orders I change to "shipped" in 3-5 days and the track number is attached.

Greetings
Not true, I’ve had my product on PPL shipped 2 weeks ago and don’t have a tracking number yet, that doesn’t mean it’s not shipped..

Doesn’t test his product > proceeds to say “I know it’s not anavar” in all fairness, without testing, you really don’t know shit...
When it showed up and looked nothing like anavar and then everyone that was taking this "anavar" and not a single person feels anything they have felt on anavar. One guy gained 12 pounds in 3 weeks and all he was on was test and this "anavar". Then I'm pretty damn sure it's not anavar, cupcake. Still haven't heard a damn thing from dragonordnance. I won't get it tested until the tell me on this forum or an email that they will reimburse me and also what they will do when it's discovered that it's not anavar.