Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Domestic? 2-3 days.

Dragon ordnance orders always start with a 0. I don't really like these outlandish claims that they reflect a current order when the scammer can't even get the damn ordering sequence right.

I've already replied to you that we'd reimburse you if you get any purity testing done - if you sent an email and haven't had a response yet, my email girl either trashed your email since i tell her not to reply to any clearnet emails (gmails etc) or we didn't get it really

Whether it's a 1 or a 0 makes little difference. The scammer has info too detailed to be a simple guess.

That points to your shitty website not being as secure as you believe it is or one of the scumbags working for you is trying to make a quick buck.

Whether it's a 1 or a 0 makes little difference. The scammer has info too detailed to be a simple guess.

That points to your shitty website not being as secure as you believe it is or one of the scumbags working for you is trying to make a quick buck.
Agree with the second part. Prob a reshipper tryna snag a sale. $1500 minimum is a red flag.

I have gotten an e-mail from dragonordernance@protonmail.com as well. The scammer had my name and the item which I have ordered most from DO in the past (Genotropin). I work in IT (AWS), I'm not an idiot that clicks on random phishing e-mails or links.

Will you reimburse for just the test or reimburse for the $480 for the 100 grams of anavar?

Here screens from the emails and stuff I've sent and here is the screen shot I made of the order before I sent the bitcoin. It matches everything the scammer put in the email. That is what made the email seem legit. So I don't know what to think.
I got the exact email on my order. It's creepy because they have all your info and could do the shit out of you... good thing IDGAF

But if your worried about Johnny law, it would be unsettling..

It comes from Dragon ORDERnance...

And it's a shitty way to loose some $$

I emailed Jade several times over this and have not gotten a reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-214449_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-214449_Gmail.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 69
Ok so rather than waiting around for Dragon to TELL you guys what to do and whatever version of the story they want to tell, you guys have a couple pretty simple options.

1) create a new DO account with a different email and completely separate passwords (your passwords should always be unique and separate for every website you log into.
2) block the dragonordernance email to send it to junk mail.
3) simply quit ordering from Dragon

If his site was hacked he’s not going to admit it. But I’m sure they fixed the glitch. And if he’s got a rogue employee he’s not going to admit that either. You shouldn’t be waiting, sucking on thumbs and listening to an anonymous steroid mogul. Make decisions yourself.

Ok so rather than waiting around for Dragon to TELL you guys what to do and whatever version of the story they want to tell, you guys have a couple pretty simple options.

1) create a new DO account with a different email and completely separate passwords (your passwords should always be unique and separate for every website you log into.

If his site was hacked he’s not going to admit it. But I’m sure they fixed the glitch. And if he’s got a rogue employee he’s not going to admit that either. You shouldn’t be waiting, sucking on thumbs and listening to an anonymous steroid mogul. Make decisions yourself.

It's which version of the story and the anticipation of which overused animated gif he will select in an attempt to joke his way out of giving a thorough response that makes the wait worthwhile.

I agree with you

Let's look at DO for what it is. It is a few people who are distributing products that aren't legal.
I know not everyone has had business with a local drug dealer, but from my experiences if I had an issue the customer service department wasn't exactly cordial.
We joke about that this isn't Amazon Prime shipping, no it's not! It's not even a real legal business.

My own order is extremely late, close to 6 weeks now with a shipping # that is no longer valid. I'm just hoping to I get a delivery.

The communication I've gotten has only been when I ask and am told it's delayed.

This forum only verifies that other people are having the same issues

At this point it is MY DECISION as to whether I risk my money (yes, I'm not getting going to be knocked out if I lose some) with DO again.

So, from MY EXPERIENCE, I will decide my actions. It will not be on here.

Side note: In dealer terms, the town isn't dry, there are other dealers around.

I agree with you

Let's look at DO for what it is. It is a few people who are distributing products that aren't legal.
I know not everyone has had business with a local drug dealer, but from my experiences if I had an issue the customer service department wasn't exactly cordial.
We joke about that this isn't Amazon Prime shipping, no it's not! It's not even a real legal business.

My own order is extremely late, close to 6 weeks now with a shipping # that is no longer valid. I'm just hoping to I get a delivery.

The communication I've gotten has only been when I ask and am told it's delayed.

This forum only verifies that other people are having the same issues

At this point it is MY DECISION as to whether I risk my money (yes, I'm not getting going to be knocked out if I lose some) with DO again.

So, from MY EXPERIENCE, I will decide my actions. It will not be on here.

Side note: In dealer terms, the town isn't dry, there are other dealers around.
I’m sitting at 3, closing in on 4 weeks, got enough stuff if I need to cruise but got a show coming up in 17 weeks and some of the shit I’ll need here in 2.5 months. The black market game is always a fun reminder that I have mild anxiety

Sponsors

Latest posts