Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

No. I refer to they fucked up like security problems(panda and dragon),shit service from hupharma and ci has messed up the thread plus dynamite is gone and sick
HuPharma has a history of fuckups, underdosed and bunk gear. It’s zero surprise they have recent issues.

Will you reimburse for just the test or reimburse for the $480 for the 100 grams of anavar?

Here screens from the emails and stuff I've sent and here is the screen shot I made of the order before I sent the bitcoin. It matches everything the scammer put in the email. That is what made the email seem legit. So I don't know what to think.
Tried to scam me today as well , but Jade saw this one very quick. Didn’t get me today fucker!

@DragonOrdnance what are your domestic shipping times looking like?
2-4 days usually

I agree with you

Let's look at DO for what it is. It is a few people who are distributing products that aren't legal.
I know not everyone has had business with a local drug dealer, but from my experiences if I had an issue the customer service department wasn't exactly cordial.
We joke about that this isn't Amazon Prime shipping, no it's not! It's not even a real legal business.

My own order is extremely late, close to 6 weeks now with a shipping # that is no longer valid. I'm just hoping to I get a delivery.

The communication I've gotten has only been when I ask and am told it's delayed.

This forum only verifies that other people are having the same issues

At this point it is MY DECISION as to whether I risk my money (yes, I'm not getting going to be knocked out if I lose some) with DO again.

So, from MY EXPERIENCE, I will decide my actions. It will not be on here.

Side note: In dealer terms, the town isn't dry, there are other dealers around.
Its unfortunate how long raws are taking now a days, but its just what it is. These things happen. And if it does come to terms that your order is seized (which is not the case in the latest raws and turkish orders) I'd reship it anyway, so theres no need to panic. I just ask for patience from yall. Again, I do appreciate the business.

You guys, and all forums in general, have been very helpful in this business I started alone. I still am alone, I only have Jade as an email girl, and two chinese guys who work in the warehouse.

Again, I really am sorry that orders have been taking a while.
Scammer just tried to get my order. Fucker
Few years ago was more decent than now
I'm looking into this.

So I've had a breaching pen testing company run their stuff on my site recently - the grading system was good on the site. The only way, I'm being told, that anyone can get order information - is to either have the ROOT login for the server, or my admin password to the back panel. I'm being told to switch those passwords - which I have already - but it still doesn't make sense. If he had such access, that meant he'd have access to even the payment gateways and their payment addresses. Why not switch those?

So for now, I'll continue to work with the pen testing company to see if there really is any breach.
They've also checked my email for any breach (incase i was dumb enough to click on a password reset email) but all good on that front.

I'll keep you guys updated.

It's which version of the story and the anticipation of which overused animated gif he will select in an attempt to joke his way out of giving a thorough response that makes the wait worthwhile.
iu

Do the warehouse workers have access to our email addresses?
Lol. “Warehouse workers”. Like they’re hoping down off of forklifts and unloading box trucks. That’s not exactly the magnitude. I love when sources talk about their “warehouse”.

it’s the size of an American garage. Nothing super special.

Lol..
Lol. “Warehouse workers”. Like they’re hoping down off of forklifts and unloading box trucks. That’s not exactly the magnitude. I love when sources talk about their “warehouse”.

Lol !! And next thing you know they are on the blooper reels cause the idiot backed his forklift into the racks stacked 30ft high with product...

Its pretty big actually. Garage at home won't be able to fit all dem raws

There is another website I found where some are saying they got scammed. Now I am not saying I have been scammed but it makes me pause. Why else would he not respond to my emails for 10 days?

Also getting emails from a DragonOrderance@protonmail.com telling me I get 50% off everything. That is clearly a scam email. But I don't know how the scammer would get my email. I only have used my email to contact DO. Seems really suspect.

Would love DO to address this and everything else.
The scammer got your email because he literally works with DO, it’s a common Chinamen scam and I’ve been telling y’all this, be vigilant and watch for this stuff when replying to emails everyone.

The scammer got your email because he literally works with DO, it’s a common Chinamen scam and I’ve been telling y’all this, be vigilant and watch for this stuff when replying to emails everyone.

How so? Dufus Ordinance said that all of his orders start with a zero and the scammer uses a one. That's the difference maker. Ignore the fact that the scammer has order emails with exact quantities.

Therefore it must be a blind guess by a scammer who is in no way connected to DO' internal operation so he isn't responsible if his customers get fucked.

Ok so rather than waiting around for Dragon to TELL you guys what to do and whatever version of the story they want to tell, you guys have a couple pretty simple options.

1) create a new DO account with a different email and completely separate passwords (your passwords should always be unique and separate for every website you log into.
2) block the dragonordernance email to send it to junk mail.
3) simply quit ordering from Dragon

If his site was hacked he’s not going to admit it. But I’m sure they fixed the glitch. And if he’s got a rogue employee he’s not going to admit that either. You shouldn’t be waiting, sucking on thumbs and listening to an anonymous steroid mogul. Make decisions yourself.
I just put it up to try and get it (the info) out there so other people don't fall for the scam...

Not to dog on DO?

A dude on SST got burned for over $3k by this scam... so the more people know about it, the less likely it is to happen. That's just where I stand on the issue

Last edited:
No. They have a back panel they can login through that sees all orders by a numbered basis, due to them not knowing english.
I do recall getting a link to reset my proton.. I'm pretty sure I deleted and it... but my order confirms go straight to my Gmail... not proton. I only use proton for direct messaging... so my thoughts are breach..

Not a huge deal. Just gotta keep vigilant in sending payment to you and only you.

Food for thought

lol @ "warehouse workers". It's a couple chinamen in a shed. I'm just trying to speak in the source's parlance in a vain attempt to get a straight answer.

This sucks. I had a great first experience with DO last year, and have been wanting to place another order, but can't until this is resolved. Actually, probably can't ever again.

@DragonOrdnance For the sake of your business please get to the bottom of this and then give us the truth, even if it isn't pretty. It will serve you better than side-stepping it. So far, there has been no reasonable explanation for how this scammer/scammers keep getting peoples' emails and order quantities. Presumably this also means they have our shipping address and name, which is fucked.

Seems like it but who knows what the reason is, not too worried, DO hasn’t screwed me yet so until that happens I’ll sit patiently I guess
Are the only issues the ones that are being sent internationally? Cause my domestic doesn't seem to be having any problems

Seems like it but who knows what the reason is, not too worried, DO hasn’t screwed me yet so until that happens I’ll sit patiently I guess
I know all we can do is wait, but how long do you plan on waiting patiently? I'm waiting on my first order and it is creeping up on 7 weeks now

I'd hate to see what seemed like a reliable source go belly up

Last edited:

Sponsors