Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

He ain't gonna resolve shit unless he can spin it to where he has no liability.

It couldn't possibly be his website. If it was, he's on the hook to cover losses.

It won't be a rouge employee either. Same outcome.

Instead, it's just a phantom scammer that somehow knew exact order details that were pulled out of thin air.

It wouldn't shock me if we found out this little cuck fuck source was the phantom scammer behind the fake email address. Gotta recover the losses from that idiotic, failed Brewly venture somehow, right?
No more brewly?

I got labs on Trt dose domestic Test Cyp. Was 200 mg a week, put me at 1,100. Doc asked me to back off to .75 ml instead of 1. Also 200mg week Deca

I got labs on Trt dose domestic Test Cyp. Was 200 mg a week, put me at 1,100. Doc asked me to back off to .75 ml instead of 1. Also 200mg week Deca
Oof. Got some nice genes there.

Bro if you post the bloods, I can credit you $75.

Just black out any personal stuff.

I got an update on my shipping, it was in my state for a couple of hour then it went to a neighboring state. Has anyone had this happen?

So wait...has the issue of the scammer getting customers' info been solved? If so, how?
As far as the scammer issue is concerned, our reports with the penetration testing companies, both of which I hired, have provided me the following vulnerabilities on our site:

Passwords are cached forever - allows users to never have to authenticate again. While convenient, can cause breach.
Some weird file type starting with an x that can be rooted into the server if anyone has access to the ssh
and besides that, little knicks here and there of DDOS.

We've patched all of these.

The website has never been point of this issue. Its really just some guy going around putting random order numbers as we've seen and asking for money from a email that obviously isn't mine. Just don't reply to these.

@Abakael for var i was told this week. for mast p/e, i hope this week too.
let us pray brothers.

The website has never been point of this issue. Its really just some guy going around putting random order numbers as we've seen and asking for money from a email that obviously isn't mine. Just don't reply to these.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just some psychic phantom scammer putting in random order numbers with an uncanny accuracy for correct email addresses and the exact order quantities that have been ordered from those addresses.

Happens all the time. Damn psychic phantom scammers and their god like powers. Damn them to hell!

An order I placed about 6 weeks ago just arrived today. It took longer than expected, but @DragonOrdnance communicated through this message board, DM, and through email to answer my questions during the process. Everything looks as it should. All in all I'm satisfied with his service and I'll be ordering with him again.

Its really just some guy going around putting random order numbers as we've seen and asking for money from a email that obviously isn't mine. Just don't reply to these.
Seriously? How dumb do you think we are? I hoped for more from you. I guess all we're gonna get is bullshit. That's really too bad.

You know god damn well it isn't some random guy making 100% perfect guesses as to email addresses, order quantities, etc. Jesus. Fuck me, what a dogshit explanation.

giphy.gif

Seriously? How dumb do you think we are? I hoped for more from you. I guess all we're gonna get is bullshit. That's really too bad.

You know god damn well it isn't some random guy making 100% perfect guesses as to email addresses, order quantities, etc. Jesus. Fuck me, what a dogshit explanation.

giphy.gif
Lmao just read that in Gordon’s voice.

giphy.gif
Thats my, and the pen testing companies' educated guess.

Hey man, if you're not happy with the consistent, deeply explained updates I've given you, then there is nothing left for you here. If you're just out to get me, it is what it is.

If you have a better explanation, by all means.

Literally one could just say the vulnerability I mentioned earlier of the authentication staying online forever could be a culprit, as people moving computers without logging out would leave them vulnerable.

Never seen someone respond so negatively in light of me giving you a full deep-dive on the detected vulnerabilities.

giphy.gif
I can't help it, I literally Laughed Out Loud at this and the thought of a guy punching in "random numbers"

BUT, I received my order of Raws a few days ago and all is good. Communication was great. Knowing that they aren't driving the ship/piloting the plane I have no issues with a delay.
Interesting to note that Panda had the same exact shipping issues at the same exact time. Yes, I know the connection..

For my next order I'll change addresses and networks.