Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Those who have scammed have reached out to me, and I have offered a few discounts and all.

And when I say that - there is only one guy, who sent the guy $1800 and verified it for me.

For anyone else who has been affected and can verify, I'm happy to provide a discount and such, but ultimately, I cannot be responsible for people who do not check who they are receiving emails from.

iu

@DragonOrdnance I told you I'd send you all the proof you need in the pms you never responded? You ignored me.... this has been going on for a couple weeks now...

I'd be happy if youd try to make things right or at least attempted. But you wont even respond to a pm and just hope it all goes away I guess? I've been a dragon fanboy since I found out about you i did alot of research here to decide to use you, I always read but never post until now I prefer to stay lowkey, regardless if that makes me a jr member or not ..a proud member nonetheless.

if you did offer a substantial discount for what happened I'd easily be a supporter and vouch for you that you made things right.... but I dont think you want to or even care?

Those who have scammed have reached out to me, and I have offered a few discounts and all.

And when I say that - there is only one guy, who sent the guy $1800 and verified it for me.

For anyone else who has been affected and can verify, I'm happy to provide a discount and such, but ultimately, I cannot be responsible for people who do not check who they are receiving emails from.

iu

I have a brain, that's why I'll never order from a cut rate supplier such as yourself!

For that guy that lost 1800 $ a discount doesn't help. It's 1800$ not 50$. He got that email because the security issue is from your side.
"A guy that send random email"story let's not say that loudly anymore as is too stupid story for anyone to even consider and now you tell everyone to fuck off and let's forget that and everything will go to normal as people has short memory
That short that even the email that customers received from a panda employee asking for money to not send info to the police has made a subject for 2 or 3 pages and then everything is normal like it didn't happen now you want same thing to happen here no wonders you two are cousins
Is that hard to make things right and be a decent source?

For that guy that lost 1800 $ a discount doesn't help. It's 1800$ not 50$. He got that email because the security issue is from your side.
"A guy that send random email"story let's not say that loudly anymore as is too stupid story for anyone to even consider and now you tell everyone to fuck off and let's forget that and everything will go to normal as people has short memory
That short that even the email that customers received from a panda employee asking for money to not send info to the police has made a subject for 2 or 3 pages and then everything is normal like it didn't happen now you want same thing to happen here no wonders you two are cousins

These suppliers on meso just do whatever the fuck they want cause people keep ordering so nothing will change till people start ordering from other vendors, but I don't see that happening.

These suppliers on meso just do whatever the fuck they want cause people keep ordering so nothing will change till people start ordering from other vendors, but I don't see that happening.
You spoke 100% the truth. That's right
If things go like this why they would do something right?

The guys who got scammed, did you do anything to fix the situation for them?
Probably not, because it’s not his problem, remember? There’s no body in his business that’s gone ahead and done this, there’s no security vulnerability in his website or ordering protocol, no rouge employee, it’s a psychic guy guessing numbers and email addresses and order content and quantity with high accuracy targeting only dragon ordnance customers... seriously dragon,
To answer your question No he has not. Not a hey I'll make it right. Not a hey I'll give you your order at my cost not a hey man I got you, nothing notta radio silence.....(insert crickets)... I got scammed for 1380 bucks.... after I sent an email and the scammer sent me an email back howd the scammer get my original email if they went hacked?....further more I just keep getting ignored through pms to dragon. I've been making orders from him for a year now. This is the 2nd time not the first time somthing crazy has happened.... if dragon makes it right I'll continue to use him.. but so far nothing

What's that called integrity?
he’s got no ‘tegrity ! (In Stan marsh’s voice)

At least panda owned upto it and gave the truth eventually.

At least panda owned upto it and gave the truth eventually.
Eventually after some story also and for those people that received the email doesn't change anything. That should never happen.
Tell me one source that a employee send emails to customers asking for money to not send personal info to the police other than panda? Just one source. That thing is not acceptable even if he admitted eventually or not
Selling underdose products is bad but blackmail customers is far far worst
Is not the first time something similar happen from panda
If that's ok in your book then I have nothing else to say because that's one of the worst thing a source can do

Probably not, because it’s not his problem, remember? There’s no body in his business that’s gone ahead and done this, there’s no security vulnerability in his website or ordering protocol, no rouge employee, it’s a psychic guy guessing numbers and email addresses and order content and quantity with high accuracy targeting only dragon ordnance customers... seriously dragon,

he’s got no ‘tegrity ! (In Stan marsh’s voice)
Randy marsh*

Threats of physical violence and death are prohibited.
His security is dog shit right? Why don't someone get his info and pay a visit?
You deserve nothing less than to be drug by your toes behind an atv for insulting everyone's intelligence with that kindergarten excuse. Fuck you DO glad I never ordered from you. If you were a local boy I'd put a pistol in your mouth, done it before would do it again definitely for 1800 bucks

His security is dog shit right? Why don't someone get his info and pay a visit?
You deserve nothing less than to be drug by your toes behind an atv for insulting everyone's intelligence with that kindergarten excuse. Fuck you DO glad I never ordered from you. If you were a local boy I'd put a pistol in your mouth, done it before would do it again definitely for 1800 bucks
Well I wouldn’t go that far, but I think we deserve the truth instead of the shit he’s told us thus far.

Not for nothing but didn’t Dragon initially deny Colonial was brewing for him? This guy isn’t exactly truthful.