Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

That’s upto you if you wanna wish death and bad things on people, that’s not me.
Is not like you wish bad things to a nun who take cares of abandoned kids. If you are nice person I am a nice person if not then you can go to hell

Knowing the truth don't mean anything. Guy is lies and treat everyone as they are retarded. For the guy that lost 1800$ knowing the truth doesn't mean anything and the truth is obvious

Is not like you wish bad things to a nun who take cares of abandoned kids. If you are nice person I am a nice person if not then you can go to hell

Knowing the truth don't mean anything. Guy is lies and treat everyone as they are retarded. For the guy that lost 1800$ knowing the truth doesn't mean anything and the truth is obvious
Whatever man.

@DragonOrdnance I told you I'd send you all the proof you need in the pms you never responded? You ignored me.... this has been going on for a couple weeks now...

I'd be happy if youd try to make things right or at least attempted. But you wont even respond to a pm and just hope it all goes away I guess? I've been a dragon fanboy since I found out about you i did alot of research here to decide to use you, I always read but never post until now I prefer to stay lowkey, regardless if that makes me a jr member or not ..a proud member nonetheless.

if you did offer a substantial discount for what happened I'd easily be a supporter and vouch for you that you made things right.... but I dont think you want to or even care?
Can you email me instead? I don't see any PM. Or wickr me @ skullwarden.

In all honesty, it may be me, as my PM system lately has been weird. Not sure if its the website or just me in general.

Of course I'll try. You especially, we've talked before and I know you're a cool guy.

edit: tried another browser besides tor, works. i'll be replying.
Not for nothing but didn’t Dragon initially deny Colonial was brewing for him? This guy isn’t exactly truthful.
Its not exactly a lie to choose not to reveal my brewer's identity. Of course, this talk went down internally as well, and the parties wish to remain anonymous. That's just how it is mang. Even if the speculation is right, or wrong, I can't confirm.

In all honesty, it may be me, as my PM system lately has been weird. Not sure if its the website or just me in general.

Of course I'll try. You especially, we've talked before and I know you're a cool guy.

Its not exactly a lie to choose not to reveal my brewer's identity. Of course, this talk went down internally as well, and the parties wish to remain anonymous. That's just how it is mang. Even if the speculation is right, or wrong, I can't confirm.
No need to confirm. Colonial was on here and confirmed it already. Not a knock but a little honesty would’ve helped.

No need to confirm. Colonial was on here and confirmed it already. Not a knock but a little honesty would’ve helped.
The other day on SST colonial said in his thread he never brewed for dragon, just sold some items to him for a time period. Then while people were pointing out how dragons primo test differently then colonials primo, Colonial said Dragons product was made from dragons raws.

I’m still confused how in one sentence he just sells dragon some items, then in the same post, says but they test differently because dragons raws.

The other day on SST colonial said in his thread he never brewed for dragon, just sold some items to him for a time period. Then while people were pointing out how dragons primo test differently then colonials primo, Colonial said Dragons product was made from dragons raws.

I’m still confused how in one sentence he just sells dragon some items, then in the same post, says but they test differently because dragons raws.
Lol cause they’re full of shit. In colonials thread here he said “I brewed for dragon for a short time”. Those were his words. Again not a big deal to me but it was strange seeing the primo test at 185mg when colonials was over 200mg I believe.

I hope you guys sort this shit out cause sources are making cash hand over fist on our dime so it's not like fixing a few issues is going to break a suppliers back.

Thank you I appreciate your time!

6th wk here for tracking update after going dead. Would have gotten it 7th wk but currently traveling around the country... Fuckers can't get it straight

Depends on what your willing to risk, black market is black market so on that note, they’re as good to go as you’ll get prob with this biz, minus the security issues, whatever version you believe, I’m just here to go somewhere fast lol
Man I've been going through them for months man. I just wanted to check because I haven't dealt with them in a few weeks. Things change fast in this business.