Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Nothing to see here, folks. Just some psychic phantom scammer putting in random order numbers with an uncanny accuracy for correct email addresses and the exact order quantities that have been ordered from those addresses.

Happens all the time. Damn psychic phantom scammers and their god like powers. Damn them to hell!

This guy has got to be one shady motherfucker that believes everyone is just that gullible/stupid.

I don't care what type of business you ran, if anyone else pulled this shit they would be blacklisted.

I'm going to start a cleaning company, then when my employees show up and rob the homeowner blind of all their jewelry, I'll just feign ignorance, and refuse to reimburse the customer.

You know, somehow some guys stole our work truck, put on our uniforms, somehow just guessed whom the customer was, where they lived, what time the cleaning was to be done, what they actually needed to have cleaned, and the cost of the services.

Of course, I'll have nothing to do with it, and claim some bad actors were responsible. But of course, please have all your friends use our services!

What did I miss? Who did what?

Someone fill me in please :)

Start about here and work your way towards the present.

He's referring to your dislike of Crius, asking why you weren't in this thread raising hell too.

Ahhhhhhh well I wasn't aware of this shit show and I have a special hatred for that cock suckered crius lol ;)

If D.O. don't have his shit together people should quit ordering from him especially if the fucker ain't refunding people who got scammed!

Thats my, and the pen testing companies' educated guess.

Hey man, if you're not happy with the consistent, deeply explained updates I've given you, then there is nothing left for you here. If you're just out to get me, it is what it is.

If you have a better explanation, by all means.

Literally one could just say the vulnerability I mentioned earlier of the authentication staying online forever could be a culprit, as people moving computers without logging out would leave them vulnerable.

Never seen someone respond so negatively in light of me giving you a full deep-dive on the detected vulnerabilities.
Wow. Either you're mentally handicapped, or you think we are. What even is this response? It makes no sense, and it's both insulting and breathtakingly laughable that you're trying to play the victim card after lying to our faces. Let's break this down:

1. I am not "out to get you". I tried to be as courteous as possible in my earlier posts (especially by Meso standards) and tried really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. I even praised our past transactiion and said I wanted to order from you again, (my entire motivation for trying to resolve this).

2. At no time did I criticize your 'investigation" into your website's security. I said that such endeavors were all well and good, but that it seemed extremely unlikely some random outside hacker decided to break into your database and, in poor english, attempt to scam some of your customers.

What I said was that it seemed far MORE likely that it was someone internal, like, oh, say maybe a dirt poor chinese warehouse worker/shipper? Cuz that kinda ticks all the boxes. I asked you if you were looking into this.

You have all but ignored this and continue to bemoan my critical responses, crying that you've done such a thorough job with the website pen testing and that you've told us all about it! "Why isn't that enough"?
And now you're telling people it's 100% safe to order again because you corrected a few small security issues?
NOBODY HERE (INCLUDING YOU) BELIEVES THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THIS. CUT THE SHIT ALREADY.

The reason I responded so negatively in my last post is because of your blatant bullshit explanation that the scammer was just some random guy GUESSING exact order numbers, email addresses and products/quantities. Did you really not expect people to respond poorly when you basically spit in our faces and tell us it's raining?
giphy.gif

BUT WAIT...now there's a new explanation! Apparently it's the perma-authentication and people being vulnerable when "moving computers". What?? Do you really thinkn anyone is going to buy that? Which explanation is it now, dragon? A random guy just guessing shit? Or a super hacker trailing people he KNOWS are your customers and waiting for them to "move computers" and swoop in....Hmm?

4. Dragon, this all could have been settled if you'd simply stated that you were also looking internally into your and Panda's operations...perhaps that you had changed the way information sharing worked in the supply/shipping chain so that nobody but a select few could see customers' information. That or coming clean about what really happened. There is no fucking way the exact same scam that happened to Panda and is now affecting you is some random hacker. No. Fucking. Way.

ATTENTION ALL MESO MEMBERS/LURKERS: This isn't about whether-or-not you'll get your package, or if you have to make a new emall address.

The whole reason this is a big deal is because this scammer (or scammers) may have your real name and home address. THAT is a BIG deal. I don't know about you, but I'm not comfortable with some unscrupulous dirtbag chinaman having my personal info and potentially trying to blackmail me into paying him or else he'll send my info to the authorities (we've seen this scam before). God knows what else they might try.

There are other sources who have not had such security breaches nor have they continuously lied to their customers' faces. Dragon had a chance to address this honestly and treat us with respect. Instead, he has chosen to lie to us, because he thinks we're fucking stupid. Enough. I'm done with this source. Congrats, Dragon. Way to fuck this up.

Wow. Either you're mentally handicapped, or you think we are. What even is this response? It makes no sense, and it's both insulting and breathtakingly laughable that you're trying to play the victim card after lying to our faces. Let's break this down:

1. I am not "out to get you". I tried to be as courteous as possible in my earlier posts (especially by Meso standards) and tried really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. I even praised our past transactiion and said I wanted to order from you again, (my entire motivation for trying to resolve this).

2. At no time did I criticize your 'investigation" into your website's security. I said that such endeavors were all well and good, but that it seemed extremely unlikely some random outside hacker decided to break into your database and, in poor english, attempt to scam some of your customers.

What I said was that it seemed far MORE likely that it was someone internal, like, oh, say maybe a dirt poor chinese warehouse worker/shipper? Cuz that kinda ticks all the boxes. I asked you if you were looking into this.

You have all but ignored this and continue to bemoan my critical responses, crying that you've done such a thorough job with the website pen testing and that you've told us all about it! "Why isn't that enough"?
And now you're telling people it's 100% safe to order again because you corrected a few small security issues?
NOBODY HERE (INCLUDING YOU) BELIEVES THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THIS. CUT THE SHIT ALREADY.

The reason I responded so negatively in my last post is because of your blatant bullshit explanation that the scammer was just some random guy GUESSING exact order numbers, email addresses and products/quantities. Did you really not expect people to respond poorly when you basically spit in our faces and tell us it's raining?
giphy.gif

BUT WAIT...now there's a new explanation! Apparently it's the perma-authentication and people being vulnerable when "moving computers". What?? Do you really thinkn anyone is going to buy that? Which explanation is it now, dragon? A random guy just guessing shit? Or a super hacker trailing people he KNOWS are your customers and waiting for them to "move computers" and swoop in....Hmm?

4. Dragon, this all could have been settled if you'd simply stated that you were also looking internally into your and Panda's operations...perhaps that you had changed the way information sharing worked in the supply/shipping chain so that nobody but a select few could see customers' information. That or coming clean about what really happened. There is no fucking way the exact same scam that happened to Panda and is now affecting you is some random hacker. No. Fucking. Way.
Trying too hard man to paint this picture that I've dealt with this incompetently.

There is no "new explanation."

There was a list of reasons, given to me by professionals, why it could be. You can theorize all you want as to why this may of happened, but at the end of the day, I chose to go with the professionals.

You're stating I didn't look internally. How do you even know? I don't need to hire a company for that.

Do I think people are going to "buy" my explanation? I'm not trying to convince you of anything. There is no aim here. The decision I made, was that I'd regularly update the board with the vulnerabilities found by the pen testing company.

There's been a select group of people here on the forums who have been emailed by a person with a similar email, claiming to be me, with a mismatched order ID, and some have quoted to even know their information.

Yes, I stand firmly by the statement I made earlier, that I believe, more than likely, that it was a leak on the part of the cookies storing your password forever. That is a common vulnerability with many websites that go through these kind of leaks.

In light of me hiring two separate companies, dealing with this issue, patching the website twice, we have not heard ONCE of anyone being contacted again. Yet you continue bringing this issue up.

Come on man.

iu

Trying too hard man to paint this picture that I've dealt with this incompetently.

There was a list of reasons, given to me by professionals, why it could be. You can theorize all you want as to why this may of happened, but at the end of the day, I chose to go with the professionals.

You're stating I didn't look internally. How do you even know? I don't need to hire a company for that.

Do I think people are going to "buy" my explanation? I'm not trying to convince you of anything. There is no aim here. The decision I made, was that I'd regularly update the board with the vulnerabilities found by the pen testing company.

There's been a select group of people here on the forums who have been emailed by a person with a similar email, claiming to be me, with a mismatched order ID, and some have quoted to even know their information.

Yes, I stand firmly by the statement I made earlier, that I believe, more than likely, that it was a leak on the part of the cookies storing your password forever. That is a common vulnerability with many websites that go through these kind of leaks.

In light of me hiring two separate companies, dealing with this issue, patching the website twice, we have not heard ONCE of anyone being contacted again. Yet you continue bringing this issue up.

Come on man.

iu
Why did I read that ‘come on man’ in uncle sniffs a lot Biden’s voice

Come on man.

iu

The guys who got scammed, did you do anything to fix the situation for them?

Probably not, because it’s not his problem, remember? There’s nobody in his business that’s gone ahead and done this, there’s no security vulnerability in his website or ordering protocol, no rouge employee, it’s a psychic guy guessing numbers and email addresses and order content and quantity with high accuracy targeting only dragon ordnance customers... seriously dragon, you should know the truth goes a long way here.

Probably not, because it’s not his problem, remember? There’s nobody in his business that’s gone ahead and done this, there’s no security vulnerability in his website or ordering protocol, no rouge employee, it’s a psychic guy guessing numbers and email addresses and order content and quantity with high accuracy targeting only dragon ordnance customers... seriously dragon, you should know the truth goes a long way here.

Well guess it's time to blacklist the dragon then!

To answer your question No he has not. Not a hey I'll make it right. Not a hey I'll give you your order at my cost not a hey man I got you, nothing notta radio silence.....(insert crickets)... I got scammed for 1380 bucks.... after I sent an email and the scammer sent me an email back howd the scammer get my original email if they went hacked?....further more I just keep getting ignored through pms to dragon. I've been making orders from him for a year now. This is the 2nd time not the first time somthing crazy has happened.... if dragon makes it right I'll continue to use him.. but so far nothing

What's that called integrity?

***WARNING***

DO NOT ORDER FROM DRAGON ORDANANCE! HE HAS SERIOUS OPSEC ISSUES THAT HAS LEAD TO MESO MEMBERS BEING SCAMMED. DO NOT ORDER FROM D.O. TILL HE MAKES THINGS RIGHT WITH SAID MEMBERS WHO GOT SCAMMED! HELP PROTECT OUR COMMUNITY AND HURT THESE SOURCES WHERE IT COUNTS BY NOT ORDERING TILL THE SITUATION IS RESOLVED.

Those who have scammed have reached out to me, and I have offered a few discounts and all.

And when I say that - there is only one guy, who sent the guy $1800 and verified it for me.

For anyone else who has been affected and can verify, I'm happy to provide a discount and such, but ultimately, I cannot be responsible for people who do not check who they are receiving emails from.

iu