Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Haven't heard a thing from them. Have emailed them a couple times. I don't have faith I'll get reimbursed if they won't even return my emails.
He did reply to your situation in post #3455 but I understand your frustration on having not received a personal response. Keep us updated, I hope you get this resolved.

He did reply to your situation in post #3455 but I understand your frustration on having not received a personal response. Keep us updated, I hope you get this resolved.
Cool. Where do I send this stuff to be tested? Is there an approved lab? What happens when the test comes back? I did an open video back in the day but on video you can't tell the difference between baking soda or the sugar crystals. Anadrol and anavar are both Oxy-whatevers. So do they take my word that the bag marked with their number was on the bag that came with the wrong shit?

When it showed up and looked nothing like anavar and then everyone that was taking this "anavar" and not a single person feels anything they have felt on anavar. One guy gained 12 pounds in 3 weeks and all he was on was test and this "anavar". Then I'm pretty damn sure it's not anavar, cupcake. Still haven't heard a damn thing from dragonordnance. I won't get it tested until the tell me on this forum or an email that they will reimburse me and also what they will do when it's discovered that it's not anavar.
He already told you he would, quit your bitching and test it or shit the fuck up about it already, you don’t know a thing without testing it, how do we even know you got anything? Test the shit or shit the fuck up. @janoshik is a good testing service or there’s lab max which I know nothing about.

Cool. Where do I send this stuff to be tested? Is there an approved lab? What happens when the test comes back? I did an open video back in the day but on video you can't tell the difference between baking soda or the sugar crystals. Anadrol and anavar are both Oxy-whatevers. So do they take my word that the bag marked with their number was on the bag that came with the wrong shit?
They don’t take your word for anything, they test it and tell you what’s in the product, pretty straight forward...

He already told you he would, quit your bitching and test it or shit the fuck up about it already, you don’t know a thing without testing it, how do we even know you got anything? Test the shit or shit the fuck up. @janoshik is a good testing service or there’s lab max which I know nothing about.
Not bitchin sweetheart. Also this isn't about you, professor.

They don’t take your word for anything, they test it and tell you what’s in the product, pretty straight forward...
I'm not saying the service takes my word. If it comes back as another substance I need dragon to believe I sent in what they sent me, Einstein.

I'm not saying the service takes my word. If it comes back as another substance I need dragon to believe I sent in what they sent me, Einstein

well Jano will have a picture of it, you say you have a picture or video of it when you received it... genius..

well Jano will have a picture of it, you say you have a picture or video of it when you received it... genius..
On video it looks like a bag filled with white stuff. I didnt open the bag till a week or so later. Everything I have ordered looks like a bag of white stuff except tren and deca. All of them pretty close to one another except Anavar. Its white but sugar looking. On the video you cant see the texture. When I started giving it to buddies I noticed it wasn't sugar/crystal like. I got the info I need but I will not move forward until some rep from Dragon contacts me and tells me what to expect. The rest of the $1500 I spent seems to all check out. I don't think they are trying to scam me. One of their people that packages stuff probably just gave me, what I think is oxymetholone instead of oxydrolone. Think it's fine to tell people my experience everyone should be hesitant to order from a company that does not respond. I thought this was a forum where we get feedback from the company and make sure we are getting what we ordered or are we all just hear to circle jerk and tell them how great they are.

On video it looks like a bag filled with white stuff. I didnt open the bag till a week or so later. Everything I have ordered looks like a bag of white stuff except tren and deca. All of them pretty close to one another except Anavar. Its white but sugar looking. On the video you cant see the texture. When I started giving it to buddies I noticed it wasn't sugar/crystal like. I got the info I need but I will not move forward until some rep from Dragon contacts me and tells me what to expect. The rest of the $1500 I spent seems to all check out. I don't think they are trying to scam me. One of their people that packages stuff probably just gave me, what I think is oxymetholone instead of oxydrolone. Think it's fine to tell people my experience everyone should be hesitant to order from a company that does not respond. I thought this was a forum where we get feedback from the company and make sure we are getting what we ordered or are we all just hear to circle jerk and tell them how great they are.
I recently ordered Anadrol and Anavar raws from these guys, Anavar was like table sugar and the Anadrol was like powdered sugar. I think you're legit man but yeah send it off to @janoshik to get tested...

I recently ordered Anadrol and Anavar raws from these guys, Anavar was like table sugar and the Anadrol was like powdered sugar. I think you're legit man but yeah send it off to @janoshik to yes

I recently ordered Anadrol and Anavar raws from these guys, Anavar was like table sugar and the Anadrol was like powdered sugar. I think you're legit man but yeah send it off to @janoshik to get tested...
Yes that's what I've been saying. I didn't get the sugar looking powder. I only ordered anavar.

Yes that's what I've been saying. I didn't get the sugar looking powder. I only ordered anavar.
Whether DO reimburses you or not, I think if you have the funds to send off for testing, that would be the best bet to ease your piece of mind. Jano has a testing thread here and if you send him an email he will get back to you with procedure and any questions you might have.

Whether DO reimburses you or not, I think if you have the funds to send off for testing, that would be the best bet to ease your piece of mind. Jano has a testing thread here and if you send him an email he will get back to you with procedure and any questions you might have.
Sorry I will wait for a response. If not, I will not order from them again. It's been 10 days and no response from them. The only thing the test will do at this point is tell me what wrong thing they sent me.

There is another website I found where some are saying they got scammed. Now I am not saying I have been scammed but it makes me pause. Why else would he not respond to my emails for 10 days?

Also getting emails from a DragonOrderance@protonmail.com telling me I get 50% off everything. That is clearly a scam email. But I don't know how the scammer would get my email. I only have used my email to contact DO. Seems really suspect.

Would love DO to address this and everything else.

There is another website I found where some are saying they got scammed. Now I am not saying I have been scammed but it makes me pause. Why else would he not respond to my emails for 10 days?

Also getting emails from a DragonOrderance@protonmail.com telling me I get 50% off everything. That is clearly a scam email. But I don't know how the scammer would get my email. I only have used my email to contact DO. Seems really suspect.

Would love DO to address this and everything else.
And there we go, new account raising the old claims of getting phising emails due breach of DO's security, plus the oxandrolone raw's...

Going to be interesting!

artworks-000553157925-edybhq-t500x500.jpg

What are the T/A for finished products to U.S? I havent gotten an update from shipping carrier so im just wondering on a timeframe.

What are the T/A for finished products to U.S? I havent gotten an update from shipping carrier so im just wondering on a timeframe.
Here is a screenshot of the email. It is addressed to the friend I sent the last order to. It even has all of the stuff I ordered In the email. I can't see how any of this info could of come from anywhere but the DO office.

Attachments

• 20210506_163842.jpg
    20210506_163842.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Domestic? 2-3 days.
Here is a screenshot of the email. It is addressed to the friend I sent the last order to. It even has all of the stuff I ordered In the email. I can't see how any of this info could of come from anywhere but the DO office.
Dragon ordnance orders always start with a 0. I don't really like these outlandish claims that they reflect a current order when the scammer can't even get the damn ordering sequence right.

I've already replied to you that we'd reimburse you if you get any purity testing done - if you sent an email and haven't had a response yet, my email girl either trashed your email since i tell her not to reply to any clearnet emails (gmails etc) or we didn't get it really

Domestic? 2-3 days.

Dragon ordnance orders always start with a 0. I don't really like these outlandish claims that they reflect a current order when the scammer can't even get the damn ordering sequence right.

I've already replied to you that we'd reimburse you if you get any purity testing done - if you sent an email and haven't had a response yet, my email girl either trashed your email since i tell her not to reply to any clearnet emails (gmails etc) or we didn't get it really

Domestic? 2-3 days.

Will you reimburse for just the test or reimburse for the $480 for the 100 grams of anavar?

Here screens from the emails and stuff I've sent and here is the screen shot I made of the order before I sent the bitcoin. It matches everything the scammer put in the email. That is what made the email seem legit. So I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-181709_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-181709_Gmail.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 96
  • 20210506_181531.jpg
    20210506_181531.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20210506-181636_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-181636_Gmail.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 20210506_183620.jpg
    20210506_183620.jpg