Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I’d like to know why under dosed Primo isn’t even being responded to or acknowledged
It’s smarter to get pharma grade primo and testosterone. It’s more expensive, but at least you know it will be legit. Primo raws, and finished oil are expensive. If you’re paying anywhere from 15-20 bucks a gram and the purity is only 96% or less I just don’t think it’s worth it. Ppl only had 96% purity on their Cyp raws. I think that’s too low for something as cheap as test, but since it’s cheap, it doesn’t hurt to buy a few more grams to make up for the impurity. I don’t expect something to be 100% pure. But for crying out loud, I think 97% should be the minimum

Given the cost, a negative 10% hit on dose is annoying at best IMO, I don’t personally view that as acceptable. To each their own.
Yeah it wasn’t optimal but some of these other labs are charging $100 for 100mg/ml.

Yup. Most guys keep it in the 10% range. Aslan primo on the other hand they like to keep it in the 75% range.
Oh, I had no idea you tested the primo since I didn't see it in this thread. my bad @beachathlete @SkankHunt

Skank, don't forget we credit for every purity/blood test. So each purity, I will be giving you $100 credit.

Since i don't know your email or account associated with the orders, please, do pm me if you ever wanna redeem it.

We do put 5% primo extra to account for margin of error. It seems like I'll have to up to 10% to offset that. Its unfortunate that one of our high concentrations are coming out 10% less, but its in a range I'm accepting somewhat, but definitely shows work to be perfected with the higher concentration primos

Oh, I had no idea you tested the primo since I didn't see it in this thread. my bad @beachathlete @SkankHunt

Skank, don't forget we credit for every purity/blood test. So each purity, I will be giving you $100 credit.

Since i don't know your email or account associated with the orders, please, do pm me if you ever wanna redeem it.

We do put 5% primo extra to account for margin of error. It seems like I'll have to up to 10% to offset that. Its unfortunate that one of our high concentrations are coming out 10% less, but its in a range I'm accepting somewhat, but definitely shows work to be perfected with the higher concentration primos
Thanks bro! Well keep in touch, right now I have more gear than I know what to do with.

Do you sell liraglutide? Not seeing anything on your site but I figured it would be worth a shot to run it by this thread!

Anyone have any insight on what is going on in China? Apparently they’re shutting down suppliers because of the Olympic Games. Is this already the beginning of the end? Wtf as soon as I start home brewing

Anyone have any insight on what is going on in China? Apparently they’re shutting down suppliers because of the Olympic Games. Is this already the beginning of the end? Wtf as soon as I start home brewing
Just order enough raws for the next 10 years, for personal use it’s not a ton.

They did this last time in 2008. It was a whole thing. Went back to business as usual after they no longer were in the international spotlight.

Hopefully it’s the same result as 08. I’ve honestly felt that the steroid/raw business is about to go into flames
Not a chance with that man... they’ve been told to stop producing fentanyl and it’s analogues and other synthetic opiates for many years now and it’s still a couple clicks and a Bitcoin payment away from being shipped to you in any quantity via dhl, they’re just making it not public (ie. alibaba, the biggest b2b type business in China, maybe even the world? Not sure), I seen someone actually posted a picture from an alibaba source saying somthing along the lines of with the olympics coming we will not be doing business via Alibaba.com for a while till it’s over and done, this will only be a minor setback to those alibaba vendors who will likely move to another platform with less spotlight(ie. made in China.) or preform business with those contacts they already have.