Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

We have proof that you root for law enforcement to bust people, but you haven't provided any proof that you got ripped off or sold 'fake shit'. If you prove he's selling fake shit then I'm sure Meso with rally against him.
STFU
I dont fucking care
I will take this to twitter and every forum with negative comments about dragon
AND more .....

Dude is shot. If you post elsewhere don’t you think they’ll ask for proof too? Stop spending money on steroids and buy a book you fuckwad.

I have plenty of books so you dont need to tell me that
And why are you defending him so hard
Very suspicious
Because I placed an order with him and got his product tested. You’re on here saying he’s selling fake shit, so once again where’s your proof?

I have plenty of books so you dont need to tell me that
And why are you defending him so hard
Very suspicious
You are getting members wrong I guess.

Keep going and spamming the refund issue, if it is true it is a fucking shame. Post all the proofs and force @DragonOrdnance to give you some further explanation about it. Flood the thread with this issue if you want.

But regarding the fake products claim, it sounds more like a harming tactic rather than real claims unless you have something of value to add.

And offending and blaming most of meso members will not be helpful at all to support your case.

I made an order a month ago and they told me there is no shipping options to your country so we will be sending you a refund
Well until now I still haven't received my refund
We been emailing each other back and forth
I gave them my bank details
I gave them westernunion details
I gave them everything they need and still no refund
And they never even sent me the proof of a refund
Now I found a way to receive bitcoins
They tell me they already sent it from their end without sending proof
And I just need to check with my bank
I make orders atleast once a month
So it's basically your loss
You make orders once a month but they don’t ship to you? Hope dragon can get your situation resolved man.

First of all
I dont need to waste money to prove that is fake
When I can simply start ordering from Alibaba
If I am getting fakes anyway than why risk it with a private website
I suggest everyone to just start ordering from Alibaba and negotiate with a bunch of sources until you convince them to sell it to you
You will find it and your money will be safe
You’re an idiot.

This has to be a joke at this point.

Someone is this upset about a "fairly reputable" source sending "fake samples?" Even a scammer would send real samples.

The lack of proof while making serious alligations about someone's livelihood, hmmm.
The threats of law enforcement and personal violence, hmmm.

He's not worth wasting time on. Obviously has personal issues or is doing this for a laugh, while trying to damage a source.