Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

No
People selling fake shit and stealing others people hard earned money should get banned
Dude, all of this is illegal, your crying wolf too btw, no proof, no shits given sorry. You act as if this is Pier1 and you got a scratch end table that isn’t really from Italy. Mofo, your involved in the black market, grow tf up please

I uh, have no idea what you're on about.

In all honesty, if you did order from us and we made a mistake, please do PM me here about your order details. @Abu-Nawas1989

Also, its okay to hate me and not order from me, such as @MisterSuperGod, but please, do not order from alibaba lmao. You're gonna get scammed.

Also, if you've tested our raws, even if they are reputation bashing tests, we still credit for them nonetheless. Please do post!

BPC-157 & TB-500

Anybody ordered them from DO & have positive results?

Think I'm gonna give them a try for some old injuries & was wondering if anybody has any input or experience particularly from DO?

My other orders have all been great I'm just fishing for input & thoughts etc.

You are kind of a big dawg here, where should i order from for EU brotha? Dont bash me for this lol i did tons of research i just want your opinion

You are kind of a big dawg here, where should i order from for EU brotha? Dont bash me for this lol i did tons of research i just want your opinion

i honestly couldn't say, man. i don't think there are a lot of options. i think it's just Dragon and maybe Crius and Godbull, but you'd have to hit them up to confirm.

Sponsors