Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

What'dya order?

Raws have (1x) reshipment internationally if seized, turkish has none, international oils and tabs and gear in general have one as well.
Pharma HGH turkish. I know you don't include reships from Turkish Pharma, but what about refunds? This situation never happened to me before, so I don't know if I will receive those packages some day or they will send it back. What about refunds?

Pharma HGH turkish. I know you don't include reships from Turkish Pharma, but what about refunds? This situation never happened to me before, so I don't know if I will receive those packages some day or they will send it back. What about refunds?
pretty sure there is a big disclaimer before paying that says that you will get nothing when customs seize turkish products

Bloodwork at 1200mg test cyp per week.
https://imgupload.io/images/2021/06/08/analisis.png

Does that mean that they don't measure past 10,09ng/mL?analisis.PNG

Unfortunately, no. The only thing we do offer, is what I give to all my customers. I use the profit that the pharmacy made, plus they give a sizeable discount on the product, to offer you a replacement price. Its usually a good deal. But two packages seem excessive - can you pm me about that with your order details? Perhaps the pharmacy can call and shed light on the package.

Bloodwork at 1200mg test cyp per week.
https://imgupload.io/images/2021/06/08/analisis.png

Does that mean that they don't measure past 10,09ng/mL?View attachment 147908
Honestly have no idea what im looking at

Unfortunately, no. The only thing we do offer, is what I give to all my customers. I use the profit that the pharmacy made, plus they give a sizeable discount on the product, to offer you a replacement price. Its usually a good deal. But two packages seem excessive - can you pm me about that with your order details? Perhaps the pharmacy can call and shed light on the package.

Honestly have no idea what im looking at
Testosterona total means total test.
Testosterona libre means free test.
SHBG means SHBG. ok, that was obvious.
Resultado means result.

Last edited:
Testosterona total means total test.
Testosterona libre means free test.
SHBG means SHBG. ok, that was obvious.
Resultado means result.
same as in USA, standard testosterone test is limited to a reasonable non-gear levels. you need to get a specialized 'sensitive' teat for larger than normal levels.

Hey Dragon,

Been trying to get a refund since June 1st, been working with you through PM's- no recent activity so reaching out on here. BTC is worth like half the price of when I originally placed my order, and honestly I just want to place another order and get what I need.

Thanks.

In all realness, I'd probably chalk it up as a loss if I purchased some too good to be true priced goods from an incorrect email address with a shitty chinglish promotional message, even accounting for the site leak. Further, if you're concerned about said hackers having your information or whatever, why are you using your real name and address on what are presumably illegal goods? Caveat emptor and all that

Sponsors

Latest posts