Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

In all realness, I'd probably chalk it up as a loss if I purchased some too good to be true priced goods from an incorrect email address with a shitty chinglish promotional message, even accounting for the site leak. Further, if you're concerned about said hackers having your information or whatever, why are you using your real name and address on what are presumably illegal goods? Caveat emptor and all that
Thank you for saying what I was thinking, only you said it better.

@DragonOrdnance any news on the scam yet? You gonna try to do anything to help me out so it's not a total loss. . MAY 20TH SINCE I've heard anything from you.
Has my email girl replied to you? I thought she took care of you. Let me look into it myself.

Hey Dragon,

Been trying to get a refund since June 1st, been working with you through PM's- no recent activity so reaching out on here. BTC is worth like half the price of when I originally placed my order, and honestly I just want to place another order and get what I need.

Thanks.
You PM'd me here? I'll check. PMs regularly here don't work for me cus of the tor browser, but if I enable javascript they seem to work. I'll look.

Has my email girl replied to you? I thought she took care of you. Let me look into it myself.

You PM'd me here? I'll check. PMs regularly here don't work for me cus of the tor browser, but if I enable javascript they seem to work. I'll look.
Havent heard a peep...again thank you for your time..

Just received my BPC-157 & TB-500 from DO.

From the email date of it being shipped to into my hands was 7 days.

So overall it was 13 days total from ordering, 6 of which was being processed & prepared for shipping etc.

Everything was in tact & properly shipped etc.

Reconstituted & pinned.
I'll report back on my results.

I got nasty tennis elbow on both arms & some old nagging lower back bulging discs & MMA, grappling & fighting injuries. I've had a colorful past with training & fighting lol...

Hoping to clean them up a bit.
I'm taking the BPC-157 @250mcg once a day. Was going to do the BPC-157 first then try the TB-500 next...

Anybody else used them yet?
Results?

DO any suggestions with dosage with my injuries? I'm all ears bro.

I would be glad to see him fix this for you.
Me to bud thanks for the kind words.. again I'm trying to stay optimistic but 1380 bucks was a big hit for me that's one reason I'm not letting this die and/or get swept under a rug... depending on how this all goes will depend if I use DO in the future. Hes never wronged me as of right now. He also knows I dont want something for nothing I'm not that guy.. I had that opportunity a while back with him and instead of taking advantage of the situation, I did the right thing. I passed on getting something for nothing. I'm pretty loyal and I'd just assume stay with dragon if all this goes decent...

Yeah I've been PMing you since April about this. Still no refund for the order you never processed. I have another outstanding Turkish pharma order that was placed June 02... Still stuck on "processing". I would like to receive this order.

I've been super cool with everything but like holy fuck man, what is going on? I can't tell if you just don't care or if you genuinely don't want to refund me and are dicking me around. I'm sorry, I'm not meaning to be rude, but this is just seriously whack. I've placed countless DO orders going back to 2018(?) and I've never encountered anything like this from you or any other vendors. Not cool.

Yeah I've been PMing you since April about this. Still no refund for the order you never processed. I have another outstanding Turkish pharma order that was placed June 02... Still stuck on "processing". I would like to receive this order.

I've been super cool with everything but like holy fuck man, what is going on? I can't tell if you just don't care or if you genuinely don't want to refund me and are dicking me around. I'm sorry, I'm not meaning to be rude, but this is just seriously whack. I've placed countless DO orders going back to 2018(?) and I've never encountered anything like this from you or any other vendors. Not cool.
@DragonOrdnance Man it looks like you have some loyal customers, these guys are still standing with you though they’re out of money and productless, it looks like they just want you to fix the situation so they can carry in with their lives, hell, it looks like they even plan to continue to order from you. I know this stuff doesn’t happen super fast but from reading it seems like this situation has been in the ‘fix’ more months now, that doesn’t scream to your new customers or old that @DragonOrdnance is a quick and safe place to place your orders, in fact to me it says the opposite, seriously consider making things right or I think you’ll be getting a lot of negative feedback coming to your thread in the following weeks.

Just received my BPC-157 & TB-500 from DO.

From the email date of it being shipped to into my hands was 7 days.

So overall it was 13 days total from ordering, 6 of which was being processed & prepared for shipping etc.

Everything was in tact & properly shipped etc.

Reconstituted & pinned.
I'll report back on my results.

I got nasty tennis elbow on both arms & some old nagging lower back bulging discs & MMA, grappling & fighting injuries. I've had a colorful past with training & fighting lol...

Hoping to clean them up a bit.
I'm taking the BPC-157 @250mcg once a day. Was going to do the BPC-157 first then try the TB-500 next...

Anybody else used them yet?
Results?

DO any suggestions with dosage with my injuries? I'm all ears bro.
I'll be honest, I've never used BPC/TB. I'd adhere to the typical things on wikis (such as reddit/steroids) which is 250mg bpc, and if you're using tb, i think a 1:1 ratio is good for that. But again, don't quote me and do some research on it as well.
@DragonOrdnance Man it looks like you have some loyal customers, these guys are still standing with you though they’re out of money and productless, it looks like they just want you to fix the situation so they can carry in with their lives, hell, it looks like they even plan to continue to order from you. I know this stuff doesn’t happen super fast but from reading it seems like this situation has been in the ‘fix’ more months now, that doesn’t scream to your new customers or old that @DragonOrdnance is a quick and safe place to place your orders, in fact to me it says the opposite, seriously consider making things right or I think you’ll be getting a lot of negative feedback coming to your thread in the following weeks.
I just usually don't check pms here because of tor.

I'll be honest, I've never used BPC/TB. I'd adhere to the typical things on wikis (such as reddit/steroids) which is 250mg bpc, and if you're using tb, i think a 1:1 ratio is good for that. But again, don't quote me and do some research on it as well.

I just usually don't check pms here because of tor.
That’s reasonable, and I’ve seen you tell them to email you or whatever, I’m just putting what I’m seeing out there for the perspective of a potential customer sorta view.

DO i don't know what the fuck you put in your domestic gear but this isn't it. you can keep the $30 i spent on my test e because this is like half dosed and i'll get bloods to confirm it.

DO i don't know what the fuck you put in your domestic gear but this isn't it. you can keep the $30 i spent on my test e because this is like half dosed and i'll get bloods to confirm it.
Get the bloods first brah, you can’t just come on here and sling shit like the damn Arab guy a month back saying his shit was fake. I’m currently running the test e domestic and have run labs and I’m within range. Perhaps you’re desensitized or have high SHBG. I’m very confident that his Test and other premades are semi consistent (perhaps a 30mg variability) but not half doses!

How can you tell it’s half dosed just from a pin without bloods or testing? There’s just so many variables that make something like that quite hard to conclude without some kind of testing done. We’re all for exposing underdosed gear and the reps selling it, but need some proof my brother.

How can you tell it’s half dosed just from a pin without bloods or testing? There’s just so many variables that make something like that quite hard to conclude without some kind of testing done. We’re all for exposing underdosed gear and the reps selling it, but need some proof my brother.
Get the bloods first brah, you can’t just come on here and sling shit like the damn Arab guy a month back saying his shit was fake. I’m currently running the test e domestic and have run labs and I’m within range. Perhaps you’re desensitized or have high SHBG. I’m very confident that his Test and other premades are semi consistent (perhaps a 30mg variability) but not half doses!
i've been taking steroids for 10 years and i'm pretty good at spotting when something is off, and i sense that something is off here. it makes no sense that i'm on 400mg of test a week and i haven't had to take an AI in 6 days and i have had no sex drive. i'll get bloods.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts