Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

i've been taking steroids for 10 years and i'm pretty good at spotting when something is off, and i sense that something is off here. it makes no sense that i'm on 400mg of test a week and i haven't had to take an AI in 6 days and i have had no sex drive. i'll get bloods.
Memory is a fickle thing. It definitely fades over time. I am not saying you're wrong, but you're not going to be convincing anyone that you have bunk gear without testing to back it up. I'm all for calling out vendors selling bunk shit, but "feels" don't mean much these days with all of the testing available.

Also, your body chemistry changes over time, so what's to say your body is handling AAS the same way it used to?

Tell Jade to answer my email, I don't know how I am supposed to contact you. Ignoring/half assing the communication with your customers is a bad move IMO.

i've been taking steroids for 10 years and i'm pretty good at spotting when something is off, and i sense that something is off here. it makes no sense that i'm on 400mg of test a week and i haven't had to take an AI in 6 days and i have had no sex drive. i'll get bloods.
Just get bloods or send it off for testing man, regardless of the results, dragon should reimburse you if you send it off to Jano.

How can you tell it’s half dosed just from a pin without bloods or testing? There’s just so many variables that make something like that quite hard to conclude without some kind of testing done. We’re all for exposing underdosed gear and the reps selling it, but need some proof my brother.
Uh… Haven’t you heard of test rush before? Lmfao.

Anyone know what DO's carrier oil is for the test undecanoate? Looking to get on a long ester (TRT) due to lifestyle. Trying to figure out the half life compared to that castor oil shit.

Tell Jade to answer my email, I don't know how I am supposed to contact you. Ignoring/half assing the communication with your customers is a bad move IMO.
Will do brotha, if she doesnt respond its usually because she's waiting for an answer. wont respond until she can give definitive answers to any questions.

Anyone know what DO's carrier oil is for the test undecanoate? Looking to get on a long ester (TRT) due to lifestyle. Trying to figure out the half life compared to that castor oil shit.
I can do GSO or MCT. If not specified, I usually send MCT.

Sketchy as fuck. I knew going into this after reading all the different reviews that I was taking a risk. However I ordered EQ 400 from DO like a dumbass but received EQ 500. Keep in mind EQ 500 wasn't even listed on their site.

Due to my own desperation to start said cycle I started pinning said EQ 500. 3 weeks later I had an awful reaction complete with fever and pip. I thought it was an abcess so I went to urgent care. It wasn't an abcess. Turns out probably just high solvent from a ridiculous high concentration mix (my own stupidity for pinning it) and I had a bad reaction. I contacted Jade complete with proof of bad vial and proof of original order. She said they happily would mail out a new EQ 400 (which I wont touch anyways). Over10 days later still no new EQ.

Now she emails me and says I am actually wrong and ordered the EQ 500 on purpose when it was never even listed, and I sent original invoice with listed EQ 400 I had originally ordered. I went on the website and it looks like they updated their product offering from EQ 400 to EQ 500. However at the time I ordered 400 was all that was listed and I have the invoice to prove that.

Additionally I ordered domestic Aromasin over 7 days ago and still has not arrived. Right when I emailed them after day 6 is when they said they just sent it out.

Product quality 0/10 TA 1/10 communication 5/10. All you new members beware!

Last edited:
Sketchy as fuck. I knew going into this after reading all the different reviews that I was taking a risk. However I ordered EQ 400 from DO like a dumbass but received EQ 500. Keep in mind EQ 500 wasn't even listed on their site.

Due to my own desperation to start said cycle I started pinning said EQ 500. 3 weeks later I had an awful reaction complete with fever and pip. I thought it was an abcess so I went to urgent care. It wasn't an abcess. Turns out probably just high solvent from a ridiculous high concentration mix (my own stupidity for pinning it) and I had a bad reaction. I contacted Jade complete with proof of bad vial and proof of original order. She said they happily would mail out a new EQ 400 (which I wont touch anyways). Over10 days later still no new EQ.

Now she emails me and says I am actually wrong and ordered the EQ 500 on purpose when it was never even listed, and I sent original invoice with listed EQ 400 I had originally ordered. I went on the website and it looks like they updated their product offering from EQ 400 to EQ 500. However at the time I ordered 400 was all that was listed and I have the invoice to prove that.

Additionally I ordered domestic Aromasin over 7 days ago and still has not arrived. Right when I emailed them after day 6 is when they said they just sent it out.

That sounds like a frustrating experience brother, I hope they sort it out for you ASAP, and I don’t blame you for not wanting to run eq500, Jesus Christ.

I know the customer is right in what he orders, but we did update our listing to EQ500 that very same day. I'm sorry you had a bad experience receiving more than you ordered.

EQ500 and 400 isn't much of a difference - the work needed to stabilize this hormone is non existent, since its already in liquid form. Its really just the ratio of oil and hormone. Unfortunately, its not a ridiculous high concentration, likewise to the 400. With the margin of error we use (putting in 5-10% more,) it was always near that number.

Also @Cashton, EQ has no solvents. Its standard 2%/14-17% BA/BB. Its a liquid.

You can make 1000mg EQ for fuck sakes, it'd just be straight EQ.

I can send you EQ300 if you want, which is our other EQ, but honestly.. its the same concoction..

Bloods mean nothing. So do feelz reports around here. Just saying

I know the customer is right in what he orders, but we did update our listing to EQ500 that very same day. I'm sorry you had a bad experience receiving more than you ordered.

EQ500 and 400 isn't much of a difference - the work needed to stabilize this hormone is non existent, since its already in liquid form. Its really just the ratio of oil and hormone. Unfortunately, its not a ridiculous high concentration, likewise to the 400. With the margin of error we use (putting in 5-10% more,) it was always near that number.

Also @Cashton, EQ has no solvents. Its standard 2%/14-17% BA/BB. Its a liquid.

You can make 1000mg EQ for fuck sakes, it'd just be straight EQ.

I can send you EQ300 if you want, which is our other EQ, but honestly.. its the same concoction..
Well thats just false. I checked the site for days after to make sure I didn't fuck up and EQ 400 was still listed. The first time I reached out you guys admitted you made a mistake and said in your words "we will send out your new EQ asap" or something along those lines. It wasn't until I REACHED out multiple times after not receiving my replacement that you got shiesty on me and tried to BLAME me the customer, what a joke. You try to make it look like I'm being an asshole complaining that I received "more than I ordered" when the "more than I ordered" fucked me up.

That and still not my problem that you upated your website AFTER I had already ordered what you advertised. I don't know the complete science of why your sketchy EQ 500 straight fucked my shit up, and it wasn't until I combed through MULTIPLE Meso forums that warned of high concentration brews, and other Meso brothers who have gone through similar ordeals.

I don't want EQ 300, I want the EQ 400 I paid for. What I do with it after is up to me. If you can't fulfill that then I'll take store credit.

Not a good look. I took responsibility for foolishly trying something that I was already concerned about. Now you need to take responsibility and fix it.

Last edited:
You try to make it look like I'm being an asshole complaining that I received "more than I ordered" when the "more that I ordered" fucked me up.

Thats what im seeing, a customer that got more of the product he wanted and is bitching about it. I dont see the problem, I would be happy if i got more than what i ordered and i think most people would as well.

If it was DHB at 200mg/ml vs 100mg/ml i could see the point because the PIP on even 100mg/ml DHB can be a problem for many people. But EQ.. that stuff can be brewed at 500-700mg/ml with minimal PIP afaik.

I agree that you should have gotten exactly what you paid for just for semantic reasons. But lol, you are benefitting from getting more then what you actually paid for here.

Last edited:
Thats what im seeing, a customer that got more of the product he wanted and is bitching about it. I dont see the problem, I would be happy if i got more than what i ordered and i think most people would as well.

If it was DHB at 200mg/ml vs 100mg/ml i could see the point because the PIP on even 100mg/ml DHB can be a problem for many people. But EQ.. that stuff can be brewed at 500-700mg/ml with minimal PIP afaik.

I agree that you should have gotten exactly what you paid for just for semantic reasons. But lol, you are benefitting from getting more then what you actually paid for here.
How am I benefitting when it literally made me sick? If it hadn't made me sick I would not be complaining. I clearly wanted to try it seeing as it was more..but clearly it didn't work out.

Damn, that's exactly how I read it. You know, maybe he thinks you should be thankful that you received more than you paid for.....

Completely sarcastic on what I just said. You ordered something, have a receipt, that's what you should have gotten. No BSing

How am I benefitting when it literally made me sick? If it hadn't made me sick I would not be complaining. I clearly wanted to try it seeing as it was more..but clearly it didn't work out.
i dont see any reasoning as to why the EQ would be to blame in that instance.

What an ignorant response, do you rub dragons cock with the same fingers you used to type this message? You literally just explained why he wouldn’t want a compound dosed more than what he asked for, but prior to that you said he’s whining for receiving more than he asked for, when what he got is obviously not good for him as he’s explained, god damn ignorant cunt.

You might not get pip from the eq 500, but some surely do, just as some people say dhb gives them zero pip and some can’t handle it at 100mg/ml…

i dont see any reasoning as to why the EQ would be to blame in that instance.
Meso is a harm reduction board. I got harmed by some high concentration gear I didn't even want, and shared that experience with this thread. This time it was a simple mistake between EQ concentrations, no telling what mistake they make next time, (if they even admit to it). I could give two fucks about store credit from their sketch store anymore. Just wanted everyone to know my experience.

It doesn't matter what concentration it could be brewed at, he didn't get what he ordered and he can't use what they substituted. Pretty simple fix, even for a shitty source like DoofusOrdnance.