Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

It doesn't matter what concentration it could be brewed at, he didn't get what he ordered and he can't use what they substituted. Pretty simple fix, even for a shitty source like DoofusOrdnance.
With the amount of money @DragonOrdnance makes, how could fuckin be a problem to send him another fuckin vial? Send him a fuckin vial for free, you pay EQ maybe 0.2$ per gram, send him 2 vials at the right concentration and you have a happy customer… Your cousin Panda and even Ollie his new rep added free stuff as a way to apologize for some issues like a long waiting or something like that..

It i missed the point and i m saying bullshit because I misunderstood something, my apologizes in advance… Anyway, i ll keep sticking with MSG labs… Mister Stupendous Gear never disappointed me.. i didnt order a fuck and didnt then receive a fuck… perfect

97629FBD-0AC0-4A63-8F03-75FB2296730F.gif

Been a while since I’ve posted. I just placed a small order with DO. Plan on getting bloods done after being on his test e for 4 weeks. I’ll report back here in a month or so. Whole lot of recent drama in this thread, decided to pull the trigger on something small and getting bloods done before ordering more, depending on the results.

With the amount of money @DragonOrdnance makes, how could fuckin be a problem to send him another fuckin vial? Send him a fuckin vial for free, you pay EQ maybe 0.2$ per gram, send him 2 vials at the right concentration and you have a happy customer… Your cousin Panda and even Ollie his new rep added free stuff as a way to apologize for some issues like a long waiting or something like that..

It i missed the point and i m saying bullshit because I misunderstood something, my apologizes in advance… Anyway, i ll keep sticking with MSG labs… Mister Stupendous Gear never disappointed me.. i didnt order a fuck and didnt then receive a fuck… perfect

View attachment 148518
I did offer. You think I wouldn't? I just simply don't have EQ400. we have 300 or 500.

The difference is the amount of EQ in them. EQ has no solvents, they are no high concentration pippy substances. Who the fuck is ollie anyway yo

Been a while since I’ve posted. I just placed a small order with DO. Plan on getting bloods done after being on his test e for 4 weeks. I’ll report back here in a month or so. Whole lot of recent drama in this thread, decided to pull the trigger on something small and getting bloods done before ordering more, depending on the results.
Let us know!

Simple right?

I've been on here reporting my good transactions with DO, no defending or busting on him.

But I will say after the arrogant response that the customer should be happy that he received more than he paid for is f'ed up. Yeah, there was no need to pin it, that was the customer's choice. But is the policy to send something as long as it's not undersized? Or maybe they run short on Test E and send Test C because hell, they are about the same half-life? Hey, we're a little low on anavar, send a few winny capsules to complete the order?

They know most of us aren't going to send out a sample from a one cycle order, at $100 per test, we go on reputation.....

DO, I'm SMH. I'm questioning things and the answer is: who else is out there

I did offer. You think I wouldn't? I just simply don't have EQ400. we have 300 or 500.

The difference is the amount of EQ in them. EQ has no solvents, they are no high concentration pippy substances. Who the fuck is ollie anyway yo

Let us know!

well @JackedSwiss , youre bitching that you wanna only the EQ 400 because you dont like the idea of pinning the 300? Well, @DragonOrdnance said he offered you the 300 or 500 and you refused because or 400 or nothing…

(most of times you would get EQ 200 no matter what 300 400 500 600 700 you choose, but think Dragon doesnt need to be a cheapfuck like lot of poor and stupid sources)

, you wanna just the 400 right? Here you go, take the fuckin 300 and 500 and mix them, take 1/2 ml of 500 and you have 250mg in 0.5ml, take the other half ml from the 300mg vial and you ll have 150mg in the second half of the ml, 250 + 150 = 400.

@OllieJacobs is the new Panda rep in his thread here on Meso.

well @JackedSwiss , youre bitching that you wanna only the EQ 400 because you dont like the idea of pinning the 300? Well, @DragonOrdnance said he offered you the 300 or 500 and you refused because or 400 or nothing…

(most of times you would get EQ 200 no matter what 300 400 500 600 700 you choose, but think Dragon doesnt need to be a cheapfuck like lot of poor and stupid sources)

, you wanna just the 400 right? Here you go, take the fuckin 300 and 500 and mix them, take 1/2 ml of 500 and you have 250mg in 0.5ml, take the other half ml from the 300mg vial and you ll have 150mg in the second half of the ml, 250 + 150 = 400.

@OllieJacobs is the new Panda rep in his thread here on Meso.
I'm not comfortable pinning anything else from DO, lets get that clear. I don't want the EQ 300 as a matter of principle because thats not what I paid for or ordered. 2) not sure if you read the original post DO originally admitted to said fuck up via email and said they would send an EQ 400. At this point its not about the gear its about doing good business. This is the first time I'm seeing DO tell me he actually doesn't have 400 in stock. This isn't good business and all of DO's replies have been the opposite of good customer service.

update: DO has agreed to give me store credit. This is an acceptable resolution after much drama.

Last edited:
I'm not comfortable pinning anything else from DO, lets get that clear. I don't want the EQ 300 as a matter of principle because thats not what I paid for or ordered. 2) not sure if you read the original post DO originally admitted to said fuck up via email and said they would send an EQ 400. At this point its not about the gear its about doing good business. This is the first time I'm seeing DO tell me he actually doesn't have 400 in stock. This isn't good business and all of DO's replies have been the opposite of good customer service.

update: DO has agreed to give me store credit. This is an acceptable resolution after much drama.

You mean to tell me everything got resolved?! *gasps*

Brother, this isn’t Amazon we’re dealing with. I understand the frustration behind not getting exactly what you paid for, but not willing to compromise out of "principal" when buying black market goods is a little bit silly. I’m glad things were resolved though, they usually do in the end, it just takes some time and communication since were not dealing with corporations with offices full of customer service reps here.

Same, I'm bout to post bloods here in a couple weeks as well.

Brother, this isn’t Amazon we’re dealing with. I understand the frustration behind not getting exactly what you paid for, but not willing to compromise out of "principal" when buying black market goods is a little bit silly. I’m glad things were resolved though, they usually do in the end, it just takes some time and communication since were not dealing with corporations with offices full of customer service reps here.

I was under the impression sources are held to the highest standards here on Meso, and any fuck ups should be fixed with 0 hassle.

Yes, it was finally resolved after WEEKS of back and forth privately between the seller and I. I finally came to Meso when things escalated. The main takeaway from this drama is if a source fucks up, dont blame the customer, fix it immediately.

Both packages still stuck in customs. Jade didn't answer me. Can't you even do something to resolve this?

What can anyone do? Phone customs and ask them what’s going on? Your package will eventually land, it just might contain a love letter and none of the items you ordered if they’ve been confiscated. All you can do is wait.

Both packages still stuck in customs. Jade didn't answer me. Can't you even do something to resolve this?
Is it raws or turkish? if its turkish mate, it just takes time. When you contact jade and tell her you want an update on the packages, she tells the pharmacy to call up. They usually round up all the tracking numbers that they ship out and call at once, and are told typically to "wait."

But hey, PM me. I'll see what I can get UPS or whoever it is to say.

Just got my package. It took right around 3 weeks from delivery to order complete. The bpc-157 I ordered was at my doorstep within 7 days. I’m still healing up from an injury, but when I start my cycle in a month or two I’ll post bloods and tests.

Also, there was about 2 weeks where there was no update on tracking, and it just said USPS label created, until out of nowhere the tracking updated and said it was a day away.

Pretty happy with everything honestly. I started to freak a little bit when 2 weeks went by and there was no update, but Jade always responded within 2-3 hours to my questions.

Since you can't blow TGI anymore!
Doesn't surprise me you would pull the trigger on this clown. GL

Is it raws or turkish? if its turkish mate, it just takes time. When you contact jade and tell her you want an update on the packages, she tells the pharmacy to call up. They usually round up all the tracking numbers that they ship out and call at once, and are told typically to "wait."

But hey, PM me. I'll see what I can get UPS or whoever it is to say.
You already have a private conversation open with me with both of my tracking numbers.

Since you can't blow TGI anymore!
Doesn't surprise me you would pull the trigger on this clown. GL
What’s your original handle and why are you a little bitch who hides under a new one? I don’t “blow” any sources and I’ve given no praise to DO yet, simply stated I ordered a small amount and will get some blood work done for the good of the community. Nice join date on this new handle of yours though, punk. You seem like a clown yourself.

Just got my package. It took right around 3 weeks from delivery to order complete. The bpc-157 I ordered was at my doorstep within 7 days. I’m still healing up from an injury, but when I start my cycle in a month or two I’ll post bloods and tests.

Also, there was about 2 weeks where there was no update on tracking, and it just said USPS label created, until out of nowhere the tracking updated and said it was a day away.

Pretty happy with everything honestly. I started to freak a little bit when 2 weeks went by and there was no update, but Jade always responded within 2-3 hours to my questions.

Don’t you just love USPS’ tracking system sometimes? Shit looks like it hasn’t shipped at all and then a pack suddenly arrives a day later. “Jade” has been pretty good at responding to me as well regarding my pack which will arrive soon.