Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

He could have fucked up his own shot, he did say it all of a sudden got an infection like reaction
I'm sanitary. Running multiple compounds. Endured a fever for a week with pip from the EQ 500. As soon as I stopped pinning that EQ no more issues. Went to urgent care to make sure it wasn't an infection.

Look around the Meso threads, my reaction isn't completely uncommon with high concentration gear.

Endured a fever for a week with pip from the EQ 500.
Bruh I would run away from those high concentration brews like the plague lol. I think Dragon has warnings on most of their high concentration stuff at least. You might be having a reaction to the solvents or something, who knows. Some people’s c-reactive protein shoots up with EO or Gua, which they use to make those high high doses.

@DragonOrdnance

Hey boss, emailed ya 2-3 weeks ago about a vial of tren A 200 that blew up during transit, pictures included. Anything we can do about that or do I need to reorder? Thanks.

Order # 6303415558

I'm sanitary. Running multiple compounds. Endured a fever for a week with pip from the EQ 500. As soon as I stopped pinning that EQ no more issues. Went to urgent care to make sure it wasn't an infection.

Look around the Meso threads, my reaction isn't completely uncommon with high concentration gear.
Yeah pip maybe, I don’t think he’s using high bb in it either it’s eq for fucks sake

fever from high solvent? That’s not it it doesn’t have high solvents or any super solvents, no eo.
You got sick bro.
400 isn’t going to feel any different either.

@MisterSuperGod idk wtf he looks like this is the Internet bb

It’s just all kinda funny :D

what does it mean when your package gets returned due to failed security check (twice)?

is this due to improper stealth packaging of gear (raw powder) or other documentation reasons?

little concerned, if it can't get out of china from failed security checks what the chances it'll make it past Australian customs (one of the strictest customs in world).

what does it mean when your package gets returned due to failed security check (twice)?

is this due to improper stealth packaging of gear (raw powder) or other documentation reasons?

little concerned, if it can't get out of china from failed security checks what the chances it'll make it past Australian customs (one of the strictest customs in world).
1 in 1 million so DO would say you got a chance. o_O

Bring the oils back in shampoo bottles just be sure to sterilize the shit outta everything.

Pack landed with a TA time of 6 days. Everything packed securely and in good condition upon opening. Will report back with blood work on 250mg/wk of test e in about 4-5 weeks.

Yeah pip maybe, I don’t think he’s using high bb in it either it’s eq for fucks sake

fever from high solvent? That’s not it it doesn’t have high solvents or any super solvents, no eo.
You got sick bro.
400 isn’t going to feel any different either.

@MisterSuperGod idk wtf he looks like this is the Internet bb

It’s just all kinda funny :D

Try clicking on his avatar?

I've heard that about pretty much every item that gets shipped to Australia, even things as small as a couple of cannabis seeds.

Do your customs agents pretty much open every damn international package?

Your country must spend a fortune suppressing your ability to choose what you put in your own damn body. These fucking nanny state governments feel your body is owned and their expressed property.

Absolutely ridiculous to think we live in "Free" society's.