Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I like how every thread turns into a flex off. Great physiques on both of you. No homo.

you have a nice back double bi/ rear lat spread.

lol you definitely were talking shit with the mediocre comment but seeing as you've retracted that statement I'm now confused.

Yes, I have high lat insertions which many top level guys do as well. Cant change my genetics. However I'm on prep right now and them lats are going to be coming correct.

Looks like you have a traditional bodybuilding structure while I have a classic structure so I doubt we will ever be on stage together. At your current weight sucking down to classic weight limits would be tough for ya.

View attachment 149002High lat insertions make that waist look tiny. Perfect for classic.

View attachment 148996
Nice man, yeah no classic for me I have a big ole midsection lol
C7ABB198-F906-44C0-8EC7-43CB5F0CF5B4.png
Right ???? And then the instigator usually turns it into a love fest, all apologies and feel good comments and they sign off as best buddies......
Yes it’s a flex off hop in

but really it’s not often meso members actually post up if their called out so when someone does it all in fun lol

you have a nice back double bi/ rear lat spread.

lol you definitely were talking shit with the mediocre comment but seeing as you've retracted that statement I'm now confused.

Yes, I have high lat insertions which many top level guys do as well. Cant change my genetics. However I'm on prep right now and them lats are going to be coming correct.

Looks like you have a traditional bodybuilding structure while I have a classic structure so I doubt we will ever be on stage together. At your current weight sucking down to classic weight limits would be tough for ya.

View attachment 149002High lat insertions make that waist look tiny. Perfect for classic.

View attachment 148996
Front double is sick

Right ???? And then the instigator usually turns it into a love fest, all apologies and feel good comments and they sign off as best buddies......
We are the most close knit community that Ive seen. Meso comes together for each other as it should be. We are our greatest strength.

Sponsors