Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey Dragon, it appears that the domestic section longer has Anavar as an option to purchase. Can you check with the reshiper to see if it will be available soon? I was prepping to make a full purchase soon with the anavar included as I do not want much aromitizable compounds added. Thanks in advance.

@DragonOrdnance hey brother, i'd like to put in an order but my last order from PPL... the raws were bad as far as I or anyone could tell and the test e/ primo e gave me wicked infections... (i made an entire thread on a few forums about it)

do you guys get your stuff from the same person or is there a way you can help me not waste another $1000 on tainted raws? respectfully, i know you in your position it might be difficult but anything helps

Thank you for any help you can give!

Hey Dragon, it appears that the domestic section longer has Anavar as an option to purchase. Can you check with the reshiper to see if it will be available soon? I was prepping to make a full purchase soon with the anavar included as I do not want much aromitizable compounds added. Thanks in advance.

I’d hold off. I bought some var from him and I’m 7 days into 50mg and haven’t noticed much yet. Still early days, but I’m skeptical. I placed a small order but the rest of my cycle is going to be coming from a different lab I trust.

I’d hold off. I bought some var from him and I’m 7 days into 50mg and haven’t noticed much yet. Still early days, but I’m skeptical. I placed a small order but the rest of my cycle is going to be coming from a different lab I trust.
Are you going to send it to jano? I got some var I haven’t started yet

Are you going to send it to jano? I got some var I haven’t started yet

No, that’s too much effort and I’m not going to fork over the dough for that. Just talked to Jano and DO’s primo came out underdosed at 183mg when labeled 200mg. Because the primo failed, Jano isn’t going to test any more of DO’s product on his own dime and I just don’t have the motivation to deal with the hassle myself. I’ll post bloods of DO’s Test E when I get them drawn in 3-4 weeks. But I’m still switching labs because I’m not going to take the chance.

No, that’s too much effort and I’m not going to fork over the dough for that. Just talked to Jano and DO’s primo came out underdosed at 183mg when labeled 200mg. Because the primo failed, Jano isn’t going to test any more of DO’s product on his own dime and I just don’t have the motivation to deal with the hassle myself. I’ll post bloods of DO’s Test E when I get them drawn in 3-4 weeks. But I’m still switching labs because I’m not going to take the chance.
"It is important to note that there will always be a slight, but not medically significant, level of expected variability—just as there is for one batch of brand-name medicine compared with the next batch of brand-name product. This variability can and does occur during manufacturing, for both brand-name and generic medicines. When a medicine, generic or brand-name, is mass produced, very small variations in purity, size, strength, and other parameters are permitted. FDA limits how much variability is acceptable."

Generic Drugs: Questions & Answers

So what variations from label claims would be considered acceptable +-5% or +- 0.005%

"It is important to note that there will always be a slight, but not medically significant, level of expected variability—just as there is for one batch of brand-name medicine compared with the next batch of brand-name product. This variability can and does occur during manufacturing, for both brand-name and generic medicines. When a medicine, generic or brand-name, is mass produced, very small variations in purity, size, strength, and other parameters are permitted. FDA limits how much variability is acceptable."

So what variations from label claims would be considered acceptable +-5% or +- 0.005%

Irrelevant. We’re talking about black market drugs here, not pharmaceuticals created in high tech laboratories with stringent quality control standards.

Furthermore, if DO was testing every batch of raws, he’d know the variation in purity and would overcompensate for it by increasing the amount of the hormone used to brew so that it met or exceeded label claims. The fact his primo was 183mg instead of the claimed 200mg is proof he’s not testing every single batch and not making up for the lower purity by using more hormone in each brewed batch. I have no stake in any sources here, but I’m not going to spend my money on gear that’s underdosed, regardless of the reason, when I can buy from a lab that has dosages that match the label’s claim.

I’m not a shill for any lab, I’m simply a smart consumer.

Last edited:
Furthermore, if DO was testing every batch of raws, he’d know the variation in purity and would overcompensate for it by increasing the amount of the hormone used to brew so that it met or exceeded label claims. The fact his primo was 183mg instead of the claimed 200mg is proof he’s not testing every single batch and not making up for the lower purity by using more hormone in each brewed batch. I have no stake in any sources here, but I’m not going to spend my money on gear that’s underdosed, regardless of the reason, when I can buy from a lab that has dosages that match the label’s claim.

I’m not a shill for any lab, I’m simply a smart consumer.
I believe a few pages back he stated that he has his brewer increase raws by 10% for his injectables.

I don't know how many of these places actually do much testing. Like you said, Black Market (Is it still OK to say BLACK market?)