Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

So UPS just sent me a mail with a document that I must fill. The document is a declaration that my package is not anything medical subject to regulation. They told me that with that signed declaration they will try to avoid sanitary control of the parcel. Do I ignore it?

Last edited:
So UPS just sent me a mail with a document that I must fill. The document is a declaration that my package is not anything medical subject to regulation. They told me that with that signed declaration they will try to avoid sanitary control of the parcel. Do I ignore it?
weird. sounds like it leaked. I would personally chalk it up as a loss but interested to hear what others say. They use UPS?

You too basement dweller, keep spending your days on an Internet forum defending mediocre back doubles lmaoo
Lol mediocre back double?

Yes your feedback on my physique definitely matters from the guy who probably has never stepped on stage, will never step on stage, and has the sickkkkkest gym physique at his local Planet Fitness. Thanks for taking the time to view it:)

Lol mediocre back double?

Yes your feedback on my physique definitely matters from the guy who probably has never stepped on stage, will never step on stage, and has the sickkkkkest gym physique at his local Planet Fitness. Thanks for taking the time to view it:)
Yes mediocre, your lean yeah but your low back is shallow in that shot, just what I see man

the front desk girl always gives me extra pizza at my local PF yes thank you :D

@DragonOrdnance

Hey boss, emailed ya 2-3 weeks ago about a vial of tren A 200 that blew up during transit, pictures included. Anything we can do about that or do I need to reorder? Thanks.

Order # 6303415558
Yeah man we can have that replaced for you.
Tryna take my gif game away from me? I see you

Uh. Honestly, never had this happen. But the pharmacy just started to write scripts for any package that has high risk. Email us about it and we can tell the pharma.

Yes mediocre, your lean yeah but your low back is shallow in that shot, just what I see man

lol well my "mediocre low back" seems to have no problem winning regional shows and qualifying for Nationals numerous times.

Please be sure to upload a shot of your physique so I can see what an "un-shallow low back" (whatever the fuck that means) actually looks like.

lol well my "mediocre low back" seems to have no problem winning regional shows and qualifying for Nationals numerous times.

Please be sure to upload a shot of your physique so I can see what an "un-shallow low back" (whatever the fuck that means) actually looks like.
Haven’t said anything about my own physique this whole time but alright, I’m 5’7 205
Again I never said I have a sick back lol but this is what I’m talking about as “shallow” lack of lower lats or basically high insertions it’s mainly genetic it looks like for you man I have it too lol, I wasn’t really tryna talk shit I’m just a fan of bodybuilding at always see shit like that. You have a good back yes bro lol everything’s cool lol. No I haven’t been on stage, but I’ve been at it a little less than you and competing for the first time in December, and will do a log, I hope you do one too! You never know maybe we’ll be on stage together one day? :D
E4DA087B-AF31-48E9-ABBE-407EA29B236C.jpegB7E67F4A-049E-4B21-A296-358760666FAF.jpeg398E0414-2CDD-483C-9E35-C1D628C6C87A.jpeg

Yeah man we can have that replaced for you.

Tryna take my gif game away from me? I see you

Uh. Honestly, never had this happen. But the pharmacy just started to write scripts for any package that has high risk. Email us about it and we can tell the pharma.
Already sent you an email.

You must have missed the feathering in his rear delts traps lats the detail....pretty much everywhere...5ft7 205 as high as your bodyfat is now you are going to be unhappy when you diet down and see how much more muscle that dude has to have that detail with such low bodyfat and be full hard and dry. Its not something that just happens one day.

Respect to you both honestly. Bickering and flaming produces absolutely nothing that anyone benefits from. Just my opinion.

Haven’t said anything about my own physique this whole time but alright, I’m 5’7 205
Again I never said I have a sick back lol but this is what I’m talking about as “shallow” lack of lower lats or basically high insertions it’s mainly genetic it looks like for you man I have it too lol, I wasn’t really tryna talk shit I’m just a fan of bodybuilding at always see shit like that. You have a good back yes bro lol everything’s cool lol. No I haven’t been on stage, but I’ve been at it a little less than you and competing for the first time in December, and will do a log, I hope you do one too! You never know maybe we’ll be on stage together one day? :D
View attachment 148991View attachment 148992View attachment 148993
The arrow pointing directly to your fatty love handle is amusing lol.

UPS is a private courier. If they want they can open your pack anytime for any reason. If they do and fins gear they usually give you a chance to claim it with a prescription and after you dont they destroy it.

Its not a setup to bust you i dont think is what im saying.

View attachment 148991View attachment 148992View attachment 148993
you have a nice back double bi/ rear lat spread.

lol you definitely were talking shit with the mediocre comment but seeing as you've retracted that statement I'm now confused.

Yes, I have high lat insertions which many top level guys do as well. Cant change my genetics. However I'm on prep right now and them lats are going to be coming correct.

Looks like you have a traditional bodybuilding structure while I have a classic structure so I doubt we will ever be on stage together. At your current weight sucking down to classic weight limits would be tough for ya.

4D9709D2-B9EA-461B-9973-39065D75B26B.jpegHigh lat insertions make that waist look tiny. Perfect for classic.

EDBA9910-D49E-4442-9854-AD3446F65139.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsors