Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Don’t you just love USPS’ tracking system sometimes? Shit looks like it hasn’t shipped at all and then a pack suddenly arrives a day later. “Jade” has been pretty good at responding to me as well regarding my pack which will arrive soon.

FYI, Jade is just Dragon wearing a wig, high heels and lipstick when he replies.

i've told him numerous times "your customers can't see you. You don't need to wear that stuff!" but he absolutely insists. Says it makes him feel good. *Shrugs*

FYI, Jade is just Dragon wearing a wig, high heels and lipstick when he replies.

i've told him numerous times "your customers can't see you. You don't need to wear that stuff!" but he absolutely insists. Says it makes him feel good. *Shrugs*

That’s why I put Jade in parentheses. Obviously there’s no one by the name of Jade and it’s just a moniker used.

I dress up in drag on Sunday’s so I understand that second bit though.

Don't exploit me like that, sometimes I just want to feel good in my own skin.

What’s your original handle and why are you a little bitch who hides under a new one? I don’t “blow” any sources and I’ve given no praise to DO yet, simply stated I ordered a small amount and will get some blood work done for the good of the community. Nice join date on this new handle of yours though, punk. You seem like a clown yourself.
What does my handle have to do with the truth? The truth that you and your little TGI fanboy club disappeared after his threats. Now you pop back up, only to begin budding up with another crap source lol. Go back to discord

What does my handle have to do with the truth? The truth that you and your little TGI fanboy club disappeared after his threats. Now you pop back up, only to begin budding up with another crap source lol. Go back to discord

Im sure you don’t realize this because you’re retarded, but you sound retarded. Discord? I don’t even know what you’re talking about but you also sound mad… mad and retarded. I’m sorry your boyfriend left you because you have a micro penis.

Yawn, how long did it take too come up with that comeback?!?! My 8 yr old can do better. I'll be eagerly awaiting your glowing DO reviews. Once a fanboy always a fanboy. :)