Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

"Approximately 35% of the products were actually significantly overdosed. While this was likely done in an effort to produce a stronger user response and loyal customer base"

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/going-underground-ugl-lab-tests-results.104793/
>2008
>sample size 14
>no mention of the testing lab methodology
Also..I don't understand, why must you make outlandish claims that Jano wont test my products? I understand not liking me, but I like to think my track record of purity here is great. Yes, we all have one here or there that comes in low, but in the massive ocean of good results, do you really let that one be the judge of a source? Enough to purposely try and skew my reputation here.. just hurts, man
@janoshik
I don't discriminate.

Whether you are a mythical animal, foreign animal, common animal or normal.

@janoshik @DragonOrdnance
My apologies, it was Skank who tested it. See the attached picture and please explain.

But I do not believe your var to be dosed correctly, or var at all. I got some var from another source that both myself and my good friend have used off and on for a couple of years. Coincidentally, I took 60mg sublingually of that var today and got the best pumps I’ve had in weeks. Even 100mg of DO’s var was not producing pumps beyond if I were just cruising on a TRT dose of test. It could very well be coincidental, but due to the lack of blood work and testing of DO’s products (use a search engine and search for Dragon Ordnance with some other keywords like “bloods” “labs” “test” and there’s virtually nothing to be found. I find that to be very strange for a source that has been around for over a year.) I don’t have an axe to grind with anyone, but I’m extremely skeptical that my product meets the claim of what it’s supposed to be. I will get blood work in several weeks on 250mg of test once sufficient time has passed for it to reach peak levels and I will post it here, but until then… call me a skeptic.3A6DD9B7-584E-4D14-A709-820FB5A0D7B4.jpeg

Last edited:
I would love for someone to prove me wrong though. I’m simply a bodybuilder who wants to use gear that’s quality and that which matches what the label claims. I’m not new to this by any stretch of the imagination.

@janoshik @DragonOrdnance
My apologies, it was Skank who tested it. See the attached picture and please explain.

But I do not believe your var to be dosed correctly, or var at all. I got some var from another source that both myself and my good friend have used off and on for a couple of years. Coincidentally, I took 60mg sublingually of that var today and got the best pumps I’ve had in weeks. Even 100mg of DO’s var was not producing pumps beyond if I were just cruising on a TRT dose of test. It could very well be coincidental, but due to the lack of blood work and testing of DO’s products (use a search engine and search for Dragon Ordnance with some other keywords like “bloods” “labs” “test” and there’s virtually nothing to be found. I find that to be very strange for a source that has been around for over a year.) I don’t have an axe to grind with anyone, but I’m extremely skeptical that my product meets the claim of what it’s supposed to be. I will get blood work in several weeks on 250mg of test once sufficient time has passed for it to reach peak levels and I will post it here, but until then… call me a skeptic.View attachment 149655
First things first, I’m not saying I don’t believe you. The easiest solution would be to send it to Jano or Lab4tox. It sucks, it’s inconvenient and it’s expensive however it gives you peace of mind.
Secondly there was a member on a board who purchased anavar and said it was underdosed(not from DO). Got zero pumps from it just like you’re saying. He refused to send it out for testing. The manufacture sent out the same batch and it tested perfect. Another member on the board sent a blind sample and it was perfect. A member here sent out a sample and I sent out 2 samples. All came back great.
Once again I’m not doubting you, DO offered me a credit for the testing which I declined. You can take advantage of that and ship to Jano with USPS, I think it’s around $7-10. So you have virtually nothing to lose except 3 pills for analysis and $10.

I have some of DO’s var I ordered couple months back i’m gonna try it out and possibly send it out for testing if I dont feel jack shit. hoping thats not the case but it might be.

First things first, I’m not saying I don’t believe you. The easiest solution would be to send it to Jano or Lab4tox. It sucks, it’s inconvenient and it’s expensive however it gives you peace of mind.
Secondly there was a member on a board who purchased anavar and said it was underdosed(not from DO). Got zero pumps from it just like you’re saying. He refused to send it out for testing. The manufacture sent out the same batch and it tested perfect. Another member on the board sent a blind sample and it was perfect. A member here sent out a sample and I sent out 2 samples. All came back great.
Once again I’m not doubting you, DO offered me a credit for the testing which I declined. You can take advantage of that and ship to Jano with USPS, I think it’s around $7-10. So you have virtually nothing to lose except 3 pills for analysis and $10.
Take my credit you mad man.

@ShredMN Theres plenty of testing in these pages. I just gave a member here credit of $600 for like 6 tests just 3 weeks ago.

Theres also testing at SST in the labwork section.
I'm too lazy to go through meso pages as we all talk a lotta smack here and its hard to shift through them all and find the testing, but as for sst, and please don't lynch me, i'm just proving a point;
1, 2 , 3 , 4

I understand the whole google thing, but I can just replace that line with "I googled panda" and the same results showcased. I included panda, TGI, etc. Just popular names that pop into my head.

I can't delve further into it, perhaps Millard would be of help, but these thread pages aren't really indexed in google. I believe most forums aren't, its just too much pages and shit to index through.

I implore anyone who doubts any product to obviously test it, though. I do credit for any work done.

@ShredMN Theres plenty of testing in these pages. I just gave a member here credit of $600 for like 6 tests just 3 weeks ago.

I'm too lazy to go through meso pages as we all talk a lotta smack here and its hard to shift through them all and find the testing, but as for sst, and please don't lynch me, i'm just proving a point;
1, 2 , 3 , 4

I understand the whole google thing, but I can just replace that line with "I googled panda" and the same results showcased. I included panda, TGI, etc. Just popular names that pop into my head.

I can't delve further into it, perhaps Millard would be of help, but these thread pages aren't really indexed in google. I believe most forums aren't, its just too much pages and shit to index through.

I implore anyone who doubts any product to obviously test it, though. I do credit for any work done.

Hey, I’m not lynching you and I don’t want anyone here to take my word as gospel. I could very well be completely wrong, I’ve just had an uneasy feeling about the product so I spoke my mind. I would love to be wrong in this instance!

If my blood work from your Test E comes back good, that will more than satisfy me. I never run test above 300mg/wk and all the testosterone I have on hand is solely for trt and cruising. I do not believe in blasting high amounts of testosterone, so i care the most about the test being accurately dosed.

Last edited:
It's interesting how individual drug responses can vary so much from person to person, not only with hormones, but various other drugs as well.

When a batch of orals are tested as good and an experienced user with no motive to lie reports they did not get the results they expected, what could cause this. Poor absorption of the drug is one reason I can think of.

Totally unrelated to this and not sure how valid the advice given to me was, but when I was much younger a long time ago, we were told to smash our blue hearts into pieces with a hammer because they here so hard they would go thru your guts intact.

It's interesting how individual drug responses can vary so much from person to person, not only with hormones, but various other drugs as well.

When a batch of orals are tested as good and an experienced user with no motive to lie reports they did not get the results they expected, what could cause this. Poor absorption of the drug is one reason I can think of.

Totally unrelated to this and not sure how valid the advice given to me was, but when I was much younger a long time ago, we were told to smash our blue hearts into pieces with a hammer because they here so hard they would go thru your guts intact.
Haha. That last bit cracks me up! How old are you now?! I’m 31 myself. As far as my post goes, I’m not saying one thing or another with absolute certainty, only that I’m skeptical. But as I said in my last post, if my blood work comes back good on his test, that’s all I truly care about. What lended to my skepticism is the lack of data on bloods/HPLC testing on DO’s gear. It’s just odd there aren’t more people reporting on a lab that’s been around for a decent amount of time. The only real threads I could find was a single one on Reddit and then the bullshit Anabolex post which I give no credence to. At the end of the day though, we’re buying illegal substances off the black market. Without consistent testing or labs, we’re at the mercy of the source who at any point could start scamming to increase their profits.

i just assumed you were talking about Anavar raws @ShredMN but if you got tablets, do me a favor and try something.

Crush them down to a fine powder before taking them. It's not practical and will taste shitty, but here's why.

It's my working theory that many UGLs don't make good tablets. They're either too hard and/or they use fillers or binders that resist breakdown by the stomach acids.

This thinking came about when someone in the 24hrscrewup thread claimed their Adrol (i believe it was) was bunk. He tested it and it definitely wasn't bunk. To me it makes sense that the tablets weren't being broken down properly after swallowing and he was literally shitting away his money and gainz.

Does anyone remember the old original IP with his tabs that he used to have a disclaimer on his order email that said "crash tabs before swallow or you will excrete them out". Love the broken english.

i just assumed you were talking about Anavar raws @ShredMN but if you got tablets, do me a favor and try something.

Crush them down to a fine powder before taking them. It's not practical and will taste shitty, but here's why.

It's my working theory that many UGLs don't make good tablets. They're either too hard and/or they use fillers or binders that resist breakdown by the stomach acids.

This thinking came about when someone in the 24hrscrewup thread claimed their Adrol (i believe it was) was bunk. He tested it and it definitely wasn't bunk. To me it makes sense that the tablets weren't being broken down properly after swallowing and he was literally shitting away his money and gainz.
They’re in capsules so I could just pull the cap apart, however gelatin capsules disintegrate pretty rapidly in your stomach so it wouldn’t make much difference at all. The other var I have from a different lab are pressed tablets though and I put them under my tongue to dissolve and then rinse it down with water.

They’re in capsules so I could just pull the cap apart, however gelatin capsules disintegrate pretty rapidly in your stomach so it wouldn’t make much difference at all. The other var I have from a different lab are pressed tablets though and I put them under my tongue to dissolve and then rinse it down with water.

Well there goes my theory on why the Anavar wasn't giving desired results.

Capsules shouldn't be an issue. Testing would be the next step, but for $100+ it probably costs more than the Anavar and it may be more cost effective to just go elsewhere.

Capsules shouldn't be an issue. Testing would be the next step, but for $100+ it probably costs more than the Anavar and it may be more cost effective to just go elsewhere.
It’s ok… I still love you.

I’m sure there’s hormone in it, I’m just curious if it’s actually the claimed 50mg. Definitely not worth the hassle of mailing it out though. If I had stocked up on a shit ton of it, I would get it tested because it would be worth it at that point. This is all speculation though and at least I’ll be able to provide some data on his test e and if it’s good or not when I get bloods drawn.

It’s ok… I still love you.

I’m sure there’s hormone in it, I’m just curious if it’s actually the claimed 50mg. Definitely not worth the hassle of mailing it out though. If I had stocked up on a shit ton of it, I would get it tested because it would be worth it at that point. This is all speculation though and at least I’ll be able to provide some data on his test e and if it’s good or not when I get bloods drawn.

I'll definitely pay for it. I would even send it for you, lmao.

If you can, and have the time, I really want them sent out. Just drop in a couple capsules and I'd be happy to reimburse you for the capsules that you sent out as well.

1, 2 , 3 , 4

You can take my credit and offer it to @ShredMN if he goes forward with Jano testing.

I'll definitely pay for it. I would even send it for you, lmao.

If you can, and have the time, I really want them sent out. Just drop in a couple capsules and I'd be happy to reimburse you for the capsules that you sent out as well.

Sure. How do I go about doing this? I’ve never sent anything to Jano before. I’m not even sure what type of package I should put three pills in haha! I’m just a simple meathead over here, not a package wizard. But in all seriousness, I’m willing to go ahead with that. And I apologize about my skepticism, I don’t think you’ve done any wrong at all and I’m certainly not going to make any solid accusations. I’m simply skeptical for the reasons I stated. I want more sources to be legit so we all have an easier time getting gear. I don’t want any sources to fail because of shitty product and I don’t want anyone to get scammed in any manner.

Sure. How do I go about doing this? I’ve never sent anything to Jano before. I’m not even sure what type of package I should put three pills in haha! I’m just a simple meathead over here, not a package wizard. But in all seriousness, I’m willing to go ahead with that. And I apologize about my skepticism, I don’t think you’ve done any wrong at all and I’m certainly not going to make any solid accusations. I’m simply skeptical for the reasons I stated. I want more sources to be legit so we all have an easier time getting gear. I don’t want any sources to fail because of shitty product and I don’t want anyone to get scammed in any manner.
Not sure if anyone PMed you an answer to this but if you email Jano, he'll give you all the instructions you need to send product in.

Oi mates, I'm moving over our current T/A of a month or so of our raws to i'd say, 2 weeks now.

We've improved our courier's importing of the packages and overall, I have seen new packages making it to the homeland in under 3 weeks.

I'd say 2 weeks is what we're looking at, max 3.

I think I resolved the primo testing thing, Jano was even here to comment on it. I don't really remember the outcome as it was about 2-3 months ago, but it was resolved.
primo degrades quickly, so the raws are usually at a lower purity testing point than test being at 98%, usually acceptable primo is 95-96%.

Combo that with a high concentration primo, not dosing correctly for margin of error, it happens.

Also..I don't understand, why must you make outlandish claims that Jano wont test my products? I understand not liking me, but I like to think my track record of purity here is great. Yes, we all have one here or there that comes in low, but in the massive ocean of good results, do you really let that one be the judge of a source? Enough to purposely try and skew my reputation here.. just hurts, man
@janoshik
I’m on day 12 of waiting for my pack to land. If I get it before 3 weeks total TA I will send dick pics for a month