Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Just popping in to say I switched to DO domestic test E mid cycle and it's safe to say it fucking sucks. I am yet another person not lab testing it, but I've taken gear long enough to know good and bad, and this is probably the worst I've had. This is with zero testing so take my opinion as you will, but I'll be tossing the rest of mine.
Wouldn’t it be smarter to test it instead of potentially tossing away good gear?

Just popping in to say I switched to DO domestic test E mid cycle and it's safe to say it fucking sucks. I am yet another person not lab testing it, but I've taken gear long enough to know good and bad, and this is probably the worst I've had. This is with zero testing so take my opinion as you will, but I'll be tossing the rest of mine.
I can't understand the logic to something like this, what's the harm in sending in a sample when you know that DO will pay for it? A lot of the time I see guys talking about 'not feeling' things like tren compared to other sources, but if you never lab test it you never know what you're actually running. You never know if the source whose tren you loved so much before was spiked with methyltren as well. You never know if your best Test cycle was on stuff that was 20% overdosed.

Good on you for being upfront and honest about the shortcomings of this review but man imagine you tested it, found it was severely underdosed, and it cost you nothing to find out. The community would be so thankful you outed bad products that there's no way you wouldn't get sorted out and likely rewarded

In fact I already do have some and intend to send it in for testing when I run it. But I’m not the one who’s been posting the last 3 pages about my drugs being fake or underdosed while refusing to back it up in anyway whatsoever. Absolutely baffling lmao.

Great, go fuck yourself. I’ve been here for years, you’re a newbie. I’m not going to put up with some idiot’s pure pressure because he wants to know if his var is legit from the same source, especially when I know they’re a fucking moron who uses the term “bro” and has a damn Pokémon for his avatar… much less a snorlax, you fat fuck. I clearly stated I will not be testing because my life is hectic and it’s not worth it to me regardless if it’s free, my time is not free. So again, go fuck yourself and have a great Monday!

Last edited:

What specifically did you notice. You said you switched over from another lab? Was it test e from that lab? What experiences did you encounter when you made the switch? Sorry for the questions, but I’m also running his test e.

I have a doctors appointment for next Wednesday the 21st to get labs drawn for the test e I’m using. It’ll be the 4th week, 48hrs after the last pin. As soon as I get the results and have some free time, I will post them here and I’ll also be sure to tag you in it, OSEM.

@janoshik @DragonOrdnance
@SkankHunt

Sorry for my absence, I’ve been busy lately. But I wanted to say that I’m really starting to believe that I’m a non-responder to Anavar. I’ve been taking over 100mg a day between DO’s var and another lab I’ve used in the past with consistent results. I’ve noticed nothing from the Anavar, no crazy pumps like everyone speaks about, no real strength gains to speak of, although I’m cutting in a deficit. I’m just going to chalk it up as Anavar sucks for me and I should’ve stuck to Winny like I always have in the past. I don’t think it’s worth the hassle to send in the var to have it tested. I’ll get my blood work on DO’s test still though, if for nothing more than my own sake. Didn’t mean to cause any sort of stink but when you take something everyone raves about and notice nothing, questions arise. I’ve never purchased var before in the 7-8 years I’ve been using gear simply because it’s expensive as shit compared to alternatives. So I guess I can say that at the very least, this’ll save me money in the future by avoiding var altogether.
I have a similar problem. 120mg var, 150mg dbol, no effect, no pump, nothing. Glad it was just a small test order.

Blood test results from using 400mg/week. I inject MWF. Blood test was taken 48hrs post pin.

Attachments

• 9938E79E-D8F4-4A6B-A234-85F7E7854C2A.jpeg
    9938E79E-D8F4-4A6B-A234-85F7E7854C2A.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 123
I have a similar problem. 120mg var, 150mg dbol, no effect, no pump, nothing. Glad it was just a small test order.
Really not looking good for DO over here. I’m also glad I placed a small order only and got the rest of my cycle from a source I actually trust. Honestly, I’m skeptical about everything I have from him. My bloods will tell the truth though and I have bloods in my file on MyChart from a different lab at 300mg/wk, (only 50mg more than what I’m currently on from DO) that I can make a comparison from. Maybe I’ll be surprised, but maybe not. I’ll know in 7 days.

Blood test results from using 400mg/week. I inject MWF. Blood test was taken 48hrs post pin.
DM me for ya cred.

Really not looking good for DO over here. I’m also glad I placed a small order only and got the rest of my cycle from a source I actually trust. Honestly, I’m skeptical about everything I have from him. My bloods will tell the truth though and I have bloods in my file on MyChart from a different lab at 300mg/wk, (only 50mg more than what I’m currently on from DO) that I can make a comparison from. Maybe I’ll be surprised, but maybe not. I’ll know in 7 days.
I literally post purity tests done by customers two pages ago and we're going on anecdotal reports here "DO bad"

"hm, not looking good bro"

bruh

we've also had two separate test(c/e) bloodworks done in this page

What exactly are you judging off? Did you bother to even get bloodwork?

DM me for ya cred.

I literally post purity tests done by customers two pages ago and we're going on anecdotal reports here "DO bad"

"hm, not looking good bro"

bruh

we've also had two separate test(c/e) bloodworks done in this page
Those purity tests are from a year ago. How can we be sure that those raws were used to make the batch I received. Posting labs from a year ago isn’t really going to tell us much of anything as you could’ve gotten new raws since then.

Last edited:
If I can add more to this mystery… I’ve had some very slight gyno for several years and it recently started flaring up on DO’s Test E/Mast E/Anavar. I’ve also been running raloxifene prescribe by my doctor for the past several months making it extremely unusual for there to be a gyno flare up using the above compounds while also on Raloxifene. Something isn’t right…

If I can add more to this mystery… I’ve had some very slight gyno for several years and it recently started flaring up on DO’s Test E/Mast E/Anavar. I’ve also been running raloxifene prescribe by my doctor for the past several months making it extremely unusual for there to be a gyno flare up using the above compounds while also on Raloxifene. Something isn’t right…
if only there was a way to know for sure…

Those purity tests are from a year ago. How can we be sure that those raws were used to make the batch I received. Posting labs from a year ago isn’t really going to tell us much of anything as you could’ve gotten new raws since then
wym? the last purity test was from feb, and thats not including the ones that are a few pages back on this board (a month ago)

Sponsors