Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

My order came (Sydney Australia). unboxed in front of the camera in case anything was wrong but was not needed, everything was there. Was a bit worried because it got sent back 3 times due to "security issues" in china.

Email communication with Jane was good. she pretty much played 21 questions with me.

Anyway, I ordered mid-way through May, was shipped at the beginning of June and then it came in about 7 weeks from the order date. Other than the ridiculous shipping times, due to the nature of the product that we're buying I'm pretty happy. I imagine if it hadn't been returned 2 or 3 times due to security issues it would have been quicker.

Thanks for listening to my ted talk. will order again

Here’s my results from another lab (Not DO) while running 250mg/wk. As you can see, it’s nearly 1,000ng/dL higher than DO’s test.

View attachment 150688
our testosterone isn't underdosed because you pulled a different number at a different interval. There are many factors - length, injection timing with peaks, what other drugs you are running (can i see your free test?)

250mg test a week usually results in ~5.5-6x for bloodwork. This is in line with whats expected from bloodwork of 250mg, as the other two bloodworks that were posted before you, you are also in line with them for the dosage.

I guess we'll never know until you send off that vial for testing with jano.

I've had people pull 10-11x, usually hyper responders. Either you had a period of hyper responsiveness, or just simply, had overdosed testosterone.

We've also had @janoshik test our latest batch of test e, i'll tag him so he can comment.

our testosterone isn't underdosed because you pulled a different number at a different interval. There are many factors - length, injection timing with peaks, what other drugs you are running (can i see your free test?)

250mg test a week usually results in ~5.5-6x for bloodwork. This is in line with whats expected from bloodwork of 250mg, as the other two bloodworks that were posted before you, you are also in line with them for the dosage.

I guess we'll never know until you send off that vial for testing with jano.

I've had people pull 10-11x, usually hyper responders. Either you had a period of hyper responsiveness, or just simply, had overdosed testosterone.

We've also had @janoshik test our latest batch of test e, i'll tag him so he can comment.

Period of hyper responsiveness? Unlike other people, I have two labs within the same year to show my levels on 250mg/wk with two different UGLs. That’s as accurate as can be. Someone posting bloodwork without other bloodwork to corroborate it is pretty useless. You’re trying to argue with someone’s lab work and calling the customer wrong and it doesn’t look good. That’s extremely poor customer service. My free test results won’t be back for about a week or two. I get tested through my regular doctors office as he knows I use gear and he monitors my bloodwork regularly. The total testosterone lab results come back within the same day while free test has historically taken a much longer period of time to appear in my file.

Stop deflecting and deferring to Jano. I posted my bloodwork and want my store credit. On sending in a vial for testing, that’s on you to test your raws for each batch and make them public, not on the customer. We’ve had several sources who have done that on the regular. People aren’t going to bend over and suck up to you here, we’re going to hold you accountable and that’s exactly what I’m doing. This is on you, the lab. My bloodwork says all I need to know.

Last edited:
Period of hyper responsiveness? Unlike other people, I have two labs within the same year to show my levels on 250mg/wk with two different UGLs. That’s as accurate as can be. Someone posting bloodwork without other bloodwork to corroborate it is pretty useless. You’re trying to argue with someone’s lab work and calling the customer wrong and it doesn’t look good. That’s extremely poor customer service. My free test results won’t be back for about a week or two. I get tested through my regular doctors office as he knows I use gear and he monitors my bloodwork regularly. The total testosterone lab results come back within the same day while free test has historically taken a much longer period of time to appear in my file.

Stop deflecting and deferring to Jano. I posted my bloodwork and want my store credit. On sending in a vial for testing, that’s on you to test your raws for each batch and make them public, not on the customer. We’ve had several sources who have done that on the regular. People aren’t going to bend over and suck up to you here, we’re going to hold you accountable and that’s exactly what I’m doing. This is on you, the lab. My bloodwork says all I need to know.
You should really reconsider sending stuff in for testing. I know you said it “wasn’t worth your time” but it would be really useful to know FOR SURE what the gear is dosed at, and then there would be definitive proof. If it IS underdosed, then I’m sure you could get your money back for your order on top of getting reimbursed for testing.

You should really reconsider sending stuff in for testing. I know you said it “wasn’t worth your time” but it would be really useful to know FOR SURE what the gear is dosed at, and then there would be definitive proof. If it IS underdosed, then I’m sure you could get your money back for your order on top of getting reimbursed for testing.
Agree. DO said he’d cover the costs. I also said he could have my credit with DO if he sent the product in. It literally takes 5 minutes to do. Hopefully he changes his mind.

Agree. DO said he’d cover the costs. I also said he could have my credit with DO if he sent the product in. It literally takes 5 minutes to do. Hopefully he changes his mind.

If I had more testosterone on hand I would, but I intentionally placed a small order because I wasn’t sure about the products and I don’t have any to spare. DO has beaten around the bush and his response to my lackluster bloodwork was pretty shitty. I’ve had lower than optimal bloodwork from another lab and that lab replaced my vials of test with a different batch because they knew customer service mattered. DO doesn’t seem to think that way in which case, I’ll go more out of my way to warn people to not purchase from him. I’m also going to bet he won’t keep his promise in store credit because I’m not happy with my bloodwork and instead of him doing the right thing, he attacked me as if it’s my fault. Honestly the worst experience I’ve had with a UGL in all the years I’ve been doing this. Apparently he has little respect for the vets on this forum.

@DragonOrdnance

This offer is still up.

@ShredMN No where have I attacked you. If anything, it has been you who has been attacking fellow customers bloodworks they've posted, questioning their validity. Since day one you've posted here, you've had a stank of out to get me. I have no idea why you even bother posting here if you dislike me as a source so much.

The matter is, you got within the range of typical bloodwork for test e dosed at 250mg per week, which is 5.5-6x. Just because you had at one point, as you claim, got 10x off another labs, doesn't mean anything to me. It could of been overdosed, it could of been a period of hypersensitivity, there are so many factors which go into bloodwork, which is why its not an exact number we look for, but a range of 5.5-6x of said dosage.

Its enough for me to say that the bloodwork is in line with our expectations, perhaps not yours, but ours yes. Our raws are tested often, and if you are really concerned with whether or not your vial is real, all you have to do is follow jano's instructions of shipping it to him, all paid and even offered credit by someone else.

You claiming I won't give you your store credit is also some bullshit bro. You don't know me, I've never wronged anyone here over their credit and my promises. You have your $75 bloodwork credit, you can get anything off the store and have that credit applied. Bad or good, a bloodwork is bloodwork and lets me know how the cogs are moving in my business.

I don't pull this "5-6x" number out of my ass either. There are studies -

Last edited:
@ShredMN You sound like a dumbass asking for store credit for pulling 1400ng/dl off 250mg dose. Are you living in some fantasy land expecting 2000+ readings off near cruise doses?

This offer is still up.

@ShredMN No where have I attacked you. If anything, it has been you who has been attacking fellow customers bloodworks they've posted, questioning their validity. Since day one you've posted here, you've had a stank of out to get me. I have no idea why you even bother posting here if you dislike me as a source so much.

The matter is, you got within the range of typical bloodwork for test e dosed at 250mg per week, which is 5.5-6x. Just because you had at one point, as you claim, got 10x off another labs, doesn't mean anything to me. It could of been overdosed, it could of been a period of hypersensitivity, there are so many factors which go into bloodwork, which is why its not an exact number we look for, but a range of 5.5-6x of said dosage.

Its enough for me to say that the bloodwork is in line with our expectations, perhaps not yours, but ours yes. Our raws are tested often, and if you are really concerned with whether or not your vial is real, all you have to do is follow jano's instructions of shipping it to him, all paid and even offered credit by someone else.

You claiming I won't give you your store credit is also some bullshit bro. You don't know me, I've never wronged anyone here over their credit and my promises. You have your $75 bloodwork credit, you can get anything off the store and have that credit applied. Bad or good, a bloodwork is bloodwork and lets me know how the cogs are moving in my business.

I don't pull this "5-6x" number out of my ass either. There are studies -

Bad or good indeed. My primo results were still within 10% but low. He still offered me my credit.

@ShredMN You sound like a dumbass asking for store credit for pulling 1400ng/dl off 250mg dose. Are you living in some fantasy land expecting 2000+ readings off near cruise doses?
His policy is if you get bloods, you get store credit. So who’s the dumbass now?

97FF4D58-E82D-43D4-B93C-20D8BC96775B.jpeg
@fattyboydylan

In my experience, no… 5-6x is not accurate unless your gear is underdosed. Dragons gear has already tested as underdosed before. I’ve consistently pulled closer to 8x so I know what the standard is for me, regardless of what Dragon says. It’s individual and I’m able to corroborate my bloods, something very few people have done and something that gives a much clearer picture as everyone responds differently.

Last edited:
And you still ordered !!! (call yourself a vet) lol SMH No pity here I said this source was a clown.
I placed a small order before I found out about his primo being underdosed. Otherwise I would not have ordered. I’ve had a bad gut feeling about this lab ever since I placed my order and it turns out I was correct and the testosterone I got was under dosed, regardless of DO’s PR spin. I know what my bloods look like on 250mg of test E a week and it ain’t no 5-6x the 250mg weekly dose. I’m mad because DO is trying to snake around the fact that his gear does not match up to what I’d expect in regards to my blood work. I’m not an idiot and I’ve never tested so low at 250mg/wk. DO apparently takes me for an idiot and that’s where the problem lies. Instead of believing me when I have two sets of bloodwork to compare 250mg of test e too, he comes up with some bullshit about being “hypersensitive” for this one blood draw, blatantly talking out of his ass to cover his underdosed gear up instead of doing the right thing and believing his customer who’s been on these boards for 7 years. It’s the worst experience I’ve ever had with a lab from Meso, piss poor customer service.

View attachment 150741
@fattyboydylan

In my experience, no… 5-6x is not accurate unless your gear is underdosed. Dragons gear has already tested as underdosed before. I’ve consistently pulled closer to 8x so I know what the standard is for me, regardless of what Dragon says. It’s individual and I’m able to corroborate my bloods, something very few people have done and something that gives a much clearer picture as everyone responds differently.

I have shared my bloodwork as well in your other thread. Not the case for me.

I have shared my bloodwork as well in your other thread. Not the case for me.
He’s a selective scammer. Skankhunt tested his primo and it came back under-dosed by a large margin. Other people using the same batch of test e as me reported similar experiences to my own. Everyone would be very wise to avoid Dragon Ordnance at all costs, but it’s your money if you want to risk being selectively scammed by this rat.

He’s a selective scammer. Skankhunt tested his primo and it came back under-dosed by a large margin. Other people using the same batch of test e as me reported similar experiences to my own. Everyone would be very wise to avoid Dragon Ordnance at all costs, but it’s your money if you want to risk being selectively scammed by this rat.

How..how is my primo underdosed?

Bro.. like are you just saying shit for the giggles or something? this man
Bad or good indeed. My primo results were still within 10% but low. He still offered me my credit.
literally mentions that the primo was within 10%. its acceptable, but it was still a low purity test for a raw. raws can't be underdosed, by the way. Like its literally 5 posts above your own...

Last edited:
How..how is my primo underdosed?

Bro.. like are you just saying shit for the giggles or something? this man

literally mentions that the primo was within 10%. its acceptable, but it was still a low purity test for a raw. raws can't be underdosed, by the way. Like its literally 5 posts above your own...

You can take a hike. Your reputation is shit and your response to my dissatisfaction to my blood work was unacceptable. I’ve never dealt with a UGL other than yours that’s been as pompous, arrogant and lacking in integrity.