Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Yeah man we can have that replaced for you.

Tryna take my gif game away from me? I see you

Uh. Honestly, never had this happen. But the pharmacy just started to write scripts for any package that has high risk. Email us about it and we can tell the pharma.
My bad, didn't see you'd responded. That would be appreciated. DM me what I need to provide to get it replaced when you get around to it. Thanks.

Bloods on 180mg/week Test U and 115mg EOD Test C (~580mg total mg a week). I know, I know, ester weight is different.

First cycle, pleased with results so far. Virgin muscles but not much PIP otherwise.

Thinking about adding in 150mg Primo E (~525mg/week) and 50mg/day Anavar for the last 10 weeks of the cycle.

Dragon, how do I claim bloods credit?

Attachments

• blood 1.jpg
    blood 1.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 73
  • blood 2.jpg
    blood 2.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 71
Bloods on 180mg/week Test U and 115mg EOD Test C (~580mg total mg a week). I know, I know, ester weight is different.

First cycle, pleased with results so far. Virgin muscles but not much PIP otherwise.

Thinking about adding in 150mg Primo E (~525mg/week) and 50mg/day Anavar for the last 10 weeks of the cycle.

Not bad. I’ll be posting my bloods on his Test E sometime this coming Wednesday afternoon. Thanks for posting yours. The more bloods people get, the better this community becomes and more people can make informed decisions and hold sources accountable.

oof, what a great responder to test.

Just email us, or wickr me anytime. Or PM.

Show me one… lol

No, they are competent. They created a fucking black market business. I’m sure they passed 6th grade math... They are just cutting corners. It’s basic math. Like baking a fucking cake. My kid can do it accurately with a fuckin calculator and scale. How stupid you gotta be to fuck up basic math?

You just showed a situation where a product is even MORE fucked up and you think there’s a chance it’s “better quality?” WTF? This isn’t the lottery. I’m buying something to INJECT INTO MY BODY. It better be nearly exactly what the label states.
You get your kid to brew your raws? Not a bad idea, maybe I can get our 9 year old to help next time, some math skills and life skills for their next report card. :D

So the first Turkish Pharma package was delivered, but according to the UPS tracking, the second one it's on its way yo the sender? Wtf

You get your kid to brew your raws? Not a bad idea, maybe I can get our 9 year old to help next time, some math skills and life skills for their next report card. :D

I’ve always had a fantasy of having my girl brew for me. Never got that lucky though…

Long time lurker, first post. I've ordered from pharmacom and DO. Will send samples of both sources for lab testing once arrived.

So far, coms with DO have been good. Pharmacom has been a whole other story...

I'll keep you guys posted.

So the first Turkish Pharma package was delivered, but according to the UPS tracking, the second one it's on its way yo the sender? Wtf
Say goodbye to that one.......that happened to me once when the delivery address became unreadable during transit. !! It went back to whatever fake address they use.

I’ve always had a fantasy of having my girl brew for me. Never got that lucky though…
Get some bottle top filters and a separatory funnel and get her to help you, I wouldn’t make my girlfriend or anyone use that syringe filter caulking gun contraption, I hate it myself lol.

Anyone have luck with international shipments reaching the US and going through customs ok? Many years ago I had a package seized and received a nice love letter from Customs. Haven’t orders international since but the prices are much lower that way.

As expected, my testosterone is quite low for 250mg/week. To put that in perspective, I pulled 2,272 ng/dL on another labs test e at 250mg/wk. I posted those labs from this past January on the next page of this thread.

@DragonOrdnance

Your Test E (Batch #C381) is underdosed. Pretty disappointing.

4E1F8DFB-1CA3-488B-B83E-3FC3AB1A9195.jpeg

I sent you an email for store credit.

Last edited:
Here’s my results from another lab (Not DO) while running 250mg/wk. As you can see, it’s nearly 1,000ng/dL higher than DO’s test.

18FC9F76-90BF-4980-ADE9-6FAAF368882A.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsors