Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

You can take a hike. Your reputation is shit and your response to my dissatisfaction to my blood work was unacceptable. I’ve never dealt with a UGL other than yours that’s been as pompous, arrogant and lacking in integrity.
Ah yes, the ole' ignore what I said.

iu

If I had more testosterone on hand I would, but I intentionally placed a small order because I wasn’t sure about the products and I don’t have any to spare. DO has beaten around the bush and his response to my lackluster bloodwork was pretty shitty. I’ve had lower than optimal bloodwork from another lab and that lab replaced my vials of test with a different batch because they knew customer service mattered. DO doesn’t seem to think that way in which case, I’ll go more out of my way to warn people to not purchase from him. I’m also going to bet he won’t keep his promise in store credit because I’m not happy with my bloodwork and instead of him doing the right thing, he attacked me as if it’s my fault. Honestly the worst experience I’ve had with a UGL in all the years I’ve been doing this. Apparently he has little respect for the vets on this forum.

@DragonOrdnance
Confused by your statement about not having enough testosterone. I assume you’re not going to just keep using gear if you think it is bunk, so is there a reason you can’t send in what you have?

I ordered raws from Dragon Ordnance. My testosterone is 23.7nmol/ l (range 6-27) from 150mg test ena a week. Its probably dosed as it should be, or just slightly underdosed. Based on other bloodwork.

Confused by your statement about not having enough testosterone. I assume you’re not going to just keep using gear if you think it is bunk, so is there a reason you can’t send in what you have?
Kind of forced to until I get more test. It’s not completely bunk, but it seems underdosed to me. I’m just really disappointed in my test results compared to prior bloodwork showing a better response to the same dose.

Hey @DragonOrdnance

Ordered raws from you about 5 months ago. Just started using my batch of 250 mg/ml test E and the PIP is off the charts. Brewed everything correctly and never had this problem with your raws before. Heard from others that there was a period where some raws were real PIPy caused by poor esterification. Ordered enough for my personal use for the next 4 years so obviously don't want to endure this. Any way you can help me out?

Last edited:
Hey @DragonOrdnance

Ordered raws from you about 5 months ago. Just started using my batch of 250 mg/ml test E and the PIP is off the charts. Brewed everything correctly and never had this problem with your raws before. Heard from others that there was a period where some raws were real PIPy caused by poor esterification. Ordered enough for my personal use for the next 4 years so obviously don't want to endure this. Any way you can help me out?

Ouch… 4 years worth!

Anybody tested to see if the anavar isn't Winny? My wife got bad side effects off of the lady anavar. I'll be livid if it isn't what he says.

Definitely want to send any supposed “Anavar” in for testing before giving it to a woman. Anavar is one of the most commonly faked hormones. What dose was she taking and has she ran it before at a similar dose with no sides?