Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I have been emailing since I received the wrong stuff. Jade replies now and then but not with much info. Just trying to figure out if I’m gonna source it elsewhere or just wait and see if it comes.

Stellar, thanks for the bloodwork. Seems like a lot of people here suddenly posting bloods. I appreciate all of t you!

Your bloods are good, anything over 5x is optimal. Confused as to why anyone would say it’s underdosed.. but Hive gonna Hive.

Thanks man. I’m not sure what to tell you about how you feel. I’m a low var responder too, prefer tbol tbh.

DM me for your cred or email me preferably.
Email sent, thanks!

Hey @DragonOrdnance

Ordered raws from you about 5 months ago. Just started using my batch of 250 mg/ml test E and the PIP is off the charts. Brewed everything correctly and never had this problem with your raws before. Heard from others that there was a period where some raws were real PIPy caused by poor esterification. Ordered enough for my personal use for the next 4 years so obviously don't want to endure this. Any way you can help me out?
Have a minute to reply @DragonOrdnance ?

Stellar, thanks for the bloodwork. Seems like a lot of people here suddenly posting bloods.
DO, I placed an order many months ago, Feb. 1st, it took 7 weeks to arrive and when it did, one of the bottles of oil had leaked into the packaging and all of the label stickers fell off of nearly every product. I was in contact with you guys through email and had to wait several weeks for a response every time I reached out. I was finally able to get a photo of the order before it was shipped out which I used to identify most of the products by color and consistency (although having to do it this way is extremely risky, don't want to take 50mg of finasteride thinking it's clomid etc.. but I believe everything has been ID'd correctly) I sent like 4 emails complaining about this, and in each one I stated that several of the products were unidentifiable and or had been ruined by the liquid leaking into the bag, and that I'd like store credit for those products (first of these emails was sent on MARCH 16th and any request for store credit has been completely ignored.....) Those items were:

- MCT oil @ 120ml (no label, unidentifiable)
- Benzyl Alcohol @ 120ml (no label)
- Ethyl Oleate @ 120ml (no label)
- Finasteride @ 2 grams (oils leaked into the bag)
- Tudca @ 2 grams (oils leaked into the bag)

My last two emails to you guys were sent on June 8th and one on July 9th over month later asking *directly* for the second and third time for some store credit for these items and I have still not received a response. The slow (/complete lack of) communication is no bueno. I have been waiting this entire time to complain on the forum because I didn't want to affect you guys' rep... But I think that 3 months waiting for a response is long enough. I need to place another order and I have two sets of blood work showing the efficacy of your test E and test prop that I have been waiting to post here until after my issue is taken care of.. but I am not going to place an order or post the bloodwork until the issue is resolved. Will you address this PLEASE? Thanks...

Support from @DragonOrdnance has gone down the toilet clearly. Doesn't respond to PMs and emails unless you call them out on the board. Frustrating considering most of us are looking for a reasonable resolution. I'm sitting on fucking 200 ml of Test E now that gives the worst PIP I've ever felt. Same carrier oil, solvents, same concentration, same filters, same everything I've always used. Honestly, if the international shipping wasn't so expensive I would just reorder the raws.

Stellar, thanks for the bloodwork. Seems like a lot of people here suddenly posting bloods. I appreciate all of t you!

Your bloods are good, anything over 5x is optimal. Confused as to why anyone would say it’s underdosed.. but Hive gonna Hive.

Thanks man. I’m not sure what to tell you about how you feel. I’m a low var responder too, prefer tbol tbh.

DM me for your cred or email me preferably.
I’ve never pulled less than 6.5. 6x and over is optimal, providing the product itself is dosed accurately

Just wanted to add to my previous comment to say that everything I received from DO that I was able to test seems to be quality stuff, legit, effective and dosed well. The MK677 was a weird, gummy consistency but I really do like the products and price so I want badly to be able to keep ordering from them. Other than the long shipping time and the lack of communication, the product and friendly support (when you are finally able to get a response) is the reason I waited so long to escalate the issue here in the forums. I think if DO brought on one or two more customer service people, maybe another shipper, they'd be killin' it. My bloodwork taking ~450mg/week of their test E (homebrewed) showed my total testosterone at 2834ng/dL. During PCT the clomid and nolva worked great, and the tadalifil kept me rock hard when my test was crashed.

I do hope they can resolve my issue because all in all, DO did impress me with their product. Customer service, at least through email is just severely lacking.

Three months now.

Three different orders each arriving within an average of two weeks (domestic and foreign) from Purple. Original order from Douche Ordnance still gone the way of Amelia Earhart.

#DoucheOrdnance

Support from @DragonOrdnance has gone down the toilet clearly. Doesn't respond to PMs and emails unless you call them out on the board. Frustrating considering most of us are looking for a reasonable resolution. I'm sitting on fucking 200 ml of Test E now that gives the worst PIP I've ever felt. Same carrier oil, solvents, same concentration, same filters, same everything I've always used. Honestly, if the international shipping wasn't so expensive I would just reorder the raws.
Have a minute to reply @DragonOrdnance ?
Only way to go through any help would be to send it off for testing. We’d pay for it, and @janoshik would guide you on the rest. Besides that, there’s not much we can do on anecdotal. I’d be happy to throw in some test for you next time, though.
DO, I placed an order many months ago, Feb. 1st, it took 7 weeks to arrive and when it did, one of the bottles of oil had leaked into the packaging and all of the label stickers fell off of nearly every product. I was in contact with you guys through email and had to wait several weeks for a response every time I reached out. I was finally able to get a photo of the order before it was shipped out which I used to identify most of the products by color and consistency (although having to do it this way is extremely risky, don't want to take 50mg of finasteride thinking it's clomid etc.. but I believe everything has been ID'd correctly) I sent like 4 emails complaining about this, and in each one I stated that several of the products were unidentifiable and or had been ruined by the liquid leaking into the bag, and that I'd like store credit for those products (first of these emails was sent on MARCH 16th and any request for store credit has been completely ignored.....) Those items were:

- MCT oil @ 120ml (no label, unidentifiable)
- Benzyl Alcohol @ 120ml (no label)
- Ethyl Oleate @ 120ml (no label)
- Finasteride @ 2 grams (oils leaked into the bag)
- Tudca @ 2 grams (oils leaked into the bag)

My last two emails to you guys were sent on June 8th and one on July 9th over month later asking *directly* for the second and third time for some store credit for these items and I have still not received a response. The slow (/complete lack of) communication is no bueno. I have been waiting this entire time to complain on the forum because I didn't want to affect you guys' rep... But I think that 3 months waiting for a response is long enough. I need to place another order and I have two sets of blood work showing the efficacy of your test E and test prop that I have been waiting to post here until after my issue is taken care of.. but I am not going to place an order or post the bloodwork until the issue is resolved. Will you address this PLEASE? Thanks...
This would be a replacement, provided you had pics to send us, right? pm me your order #

Three months now.

Three different orders each arriving within an average of two weeks (domestic and foreign) from Purple. Original order from Douche Ordnance still gone the way of Amelia Earhart.

#DoucheOrdnance
They the same dude yo

Edit: fuck this isn’t my alt acc

Just wanted to add to my previous comment to say that everything I received from DO that I was able to test seems to be quality stuff, legit, effective and dosed well. The MK677 was a weird, gummy consistency but I really do like the products and price so I want badly to be able to keep ordering from them. Other than the long shipping time and the lack of communication, the product and friendly support (when you are finally able to get a response) is the reason I waited so long to escalate the issue here in the forums. I think if DO brought on one or two more customer service people, maybe another shipper, they'd be killin' it. My bloodwork taking ~450mg/week of their test E (homebrewed) showed my total testosterone at 2834ng/dL. During PCT the clomid and nolva worked great, and the tadalifil kept me rock hard when my test was crashed.

I do hope they can resolve my issue because all in all, DO did impress me with their product. Customer service, at least through email is just severely lacking.
The tadalafil raws I got aren't doing much, how are you taking it? I made a solution with 25mg/ml and have been using 10mg/day and I'm not getting any pumps or increased libido. I can usually take 5mg and I get great pumps.
Gonna try upping the dose to see if it's just low purity.

The tadalafil raws I got aren't doing much, how are you taking it? I made a solution with 25mg/ml and have been using 10mg/day and I'm not getting any pumps or increased libido. I can usually take 5mg and I get great pumps.

My friend ordered some tadalafil from DO and said the same thing. He noticed nothing.

Only way to go through any help would be to send it off for testing. We’d pay for it, and @janoshik would guide you on the rest. Besides that, there’s not much we can do on anecdotal. I’d be happy to throw in some test for you next time, though.

This would be a replacement, provided you had pics to send us, right? pm me your order #
Thanks for the response @DragonOrdnance

I'd be more than happy to send out the test e for testing. What are the first steps there? @janoshik would you mind helping a brother out?

I finally got my free testosterone lab back. I’m not as knowledgeable on free testosterone levels as I am on total, so I’m hoping someone can chime in. This lab showed my total testosterone levels lower than the lab for just my total testosterone. This is on 250mg/wk of DO’s Test E.

042BD617-B312-42EB-974D-D86420A17A51.jpeg

3C6D83D9-D973-42DB-A378-4BA6C36D499F.jpeg

I got my tadalifil raws several months ago, don't know but it could be a different batch. DEFINITELY worked for me, but I was taking 20mg/day. Made a suspension with pure ethanol (totally unnecessary and expensive, just use grain alcohol) and peg400, 50/50 blend. Have to shake it like hell before you use it to evenly disburse the powder in solution.

Alright, that will have to do I suppose.. unfortunately I don't really need the BA/BB/MCT replaced, I already had to order it elsewhere to brew the test E since I couldn't wait on you guys, but it is what it is. Took pictures soon as I opened the package, so I'll PM you here shortly.

just got my order in from DO (intl). came in 2 packages but both made it through to the states no problem. will post bloods with a baseline comparison in a few weeks once i actually start running it. got test p, hcg, bpc157 and exemestane caps. all finished no raws. test p came in some fancy vials and the bpc and hcg came in generic ones. order was placed jul 17, shipped a couple days after, first half came last week, and the second half arrived today.

comms over email were great; responses within 24 hours and my question was answered immediately. will definitely order from DO again.

yes my account is brand new, yes my first post is in the DO thread. i just wanted to post after lurking here for a while with no account, since i finally picked a source to go with.

just got my order in from DO (intl). came in 2 packages but both made it through to the states no problem. will post bloods with a baseline comparison in a few weeks once i actually start running it. got test p, hcg, bpc157 and exemestane caps. all finished no raws. test p came in some fancy vials and the bpc and hcg came in generic ones. order was placed jul 17, shipped a couple days after, first half came last week, and the second half arrived today.

comms over email were great; responses within 24 hours and my question was answered immediately. will definitely order from DO again.

yes my account is brand new, yes my first post is in the DO thread. i just wanted to post after lurking here for a while with no account, since i finally picked a source to go with.
Welcome to the board

I ordered some raws from them about a year ago (if I remember correctly). My tadalafil is good, I get the pumps and if I take more than 15mg a day I get the typical stuffy nose and light headedness. I didnt test it but it seems reasonably good.