Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Yep, cruise is the goal. Seeing what I was at at the end of each shot cycle is why I did it at that time.
Right on schedule. perhaps lower it to 550 if anything, or 500. If i were you, i'd take bloods 48 hours after dosing to see a more accurate picture of your levels. I believe you're way higher than 1000 since that's literally a day before injection.

Anyone run DO's MK677 before? Would a reduction in T4 show an increase in igf-1 on blood work. For a wallet friendly test? Trying to treat some tendinitis from injuries and need to not store my gear in a fridge (ie bcp157 or hgh). Thanks

Anyone run DO's MK677 before? Would a reduction in T4 show an increase in igf-1 on blood work. For a wallet friendly test? Trying to treat some tendinitis from injuries and need to not store my gear in a fridge (ie bcp157 or hgh). Thanks
Just test the igf itself

I'd honestly say, buying generic hgh would be the same price as going through buying mk, waiting for it, then capsuling it.

Just test the igf itself

I'd honestly say, buying generic hgh would be the same price as going through buying mk, waiting for it, then capsuling it.
Your international orals show them being precapsulated, is that not the case? Just confirming some things before placing another order. Also I pm you on proton and here. Thanks for the clarifications.

Your international orals show them being precapsulated, is that not the case? Just confirming some things before placing another order. Also I pm you on proton and here. Thanks for the clarifications.
Ah, thought you were purchasing raws. Yes, they are.

Although if its just tendon healing you're looking for, maybe try doing BPC/TB-500 instead? Those are a way cheaper alternative, and work faster, at least for me, in terms of injuries.

Hey @DragonOrdnance do you know when i'll be able to use a labwork credit? Jade seems to be having a hard time confirming my post. What should i do?Trying to make another order here soon.
I'll take a quick look! Jade did ask me a few days ago about confirming bloodwork credit, its probably yours. haven't looked into it yet, I'll give it the go ahead!

The website does not say how many ml the vials of the domestic injectables are, only the strength. Are they 10ml? 20 like on the international?

Dragon, been a while since I got any raws. What is a good estimate on turn around time? Everything I've got from you so far has been exactly 17-18 days.

Dragon, been a while since I got any raws. What is a good estimate on turn around time? Everything I've got from you so far has been exactly 17-18 days.
I'd say a month to keep my ass safe.(this is to the US, right?) but if you're saying they arrive within 17-18 days, then that's probably more accurate.

Honestly, I have no idea how the IOSS law works. We've added the fields required to ship to EU nations, but other than that, I can't really help anyone with information pertaining to IOSS. Not even my courier understands it much.

DO, I noticed when I go to your web page on the home screen, there are 20ml vials and for a great price(I'm assuming international).
On US domestic, more expensive, but are they 20ml vials also or 10ml? It doesn't say for those

DO, I noticed when I go to your web page on the home screen, there are 20ml vials and for a great price(I'm assuming international).
On US domestic, more expensive, but are they 20ml vials also or 10ml? It doesn't say for those
10ml
Hery @DragonOrdnance What is a good estimate of internationals...
Problems sending to Brazil? estimates...is it finally safe?
I'd say 2-3 weeks max to Brazil. Its pretty safe.