Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Can someone help me put
Amy experience with the domestic NPP 200MG any pip? And there is 2 NPP 100mg one is cheaper? What solvents are they using? Thanx

Can someone help me put
Amy experience with the domestic NPP 200MG any pip? And there is 2 NPP 100mg one is cheaper? What solvents are they using? Thanx
MCT/GSO, you can ask for either or.

I'd honestly say, if you're worried about chances for pip, don't go high concentration mixes. Just go 100mg.

same here - door to door in 5 days, great stuff
Thanks! Make sure to get some bloodwork and post it for some credit! =D

Thanx. That's what I was thinking about pip probably just go with the usual dose..
Yeah honestly. High concentration mixes are not for the faint of heart. I personally can say, I never use high concentration doses unless its EQ. Anything else, I'd rather inject 10ml instead of 1ml of some super high, supersolvent concentration shit.

Our high concentration gear is made with as little supersolvent as possible, to minimize pip. The only downside to this is most of our high concentration mixes are prone to crashing and would need the customer to heat them up upon use. but thats my decision in the brewing matter as i believe supersolvents are not good in general.

Organic Gear, Yo

No one make a fucking lab thats called Organic or Farm Fresh Gear, i'll sue yall. I copy right that shit now.

LOL no I just like using prop for trt to mimic natural production more closely. Do I include a note in my next order or just reach out to jade?

Do you notice a difference using prop in that way as opposed to C/E every 3.5 days? That’s not a lot of oil, but still the scar tissue from every day injections for years on end… I use a lot of short esters for my blasts, but then take time off from those esters between blasts. Pinning through scar tissue isn’t fun and I already have quite a bit of it in both of my glutes.

LOL no I just like using prop for trt to mimic natural production more closely. Do I include a note in my next order or just reach out to jade?
Reach out to jade or me is all cool. The note would be fine, but i think emailing us would grab our attention more immediately.

So the whole 10mg a day is just to mimic natural production, instead of doing a longer ester or twice a week test e?

Do you notice a difference using prop in that way as opposed to C/E every 3.5 days? That’s not a lot of oil, but still the scar tissue from every day injections for years on end… I use a lot of short esters for my blasts, but then take time off from those esters between blasts. Pinning through scar tissue isn’t fun and I already have quite a bit of it in both of my glutes.
I use slin pins and rotate sites, no scar tissue buildup at all so far. Daily pins result in lower aromatization for me, more stable blood serum levels, and higher free testosterone. Also I just feel better, which could be placebo but I’ll take it

Reach out to jade or me is all cool. The note would be fine, but i think emailing us would grab our attention more immediately.

So the whole 10mg a day is just to mimic natural production, instead of doing a longer ester or twice a week test e?
Roger that.
And yep, I want my trt to emulate endogenous hormone production. Plus I also notice the benefits I listed above. If I want to adjust hormone levels for whatever reason (or depending what compounds I introduce), propionate allows for a much quicker change

I use slin pins and rotate sites, no scar tissue buildup at all so far. Daily pins result in lower aromatization for me, more stable blood serum levels, and higher free testosterone. Also I just feel better, which could be placebo but I’ll take it

Roger that.
And yep, I want my trt to emulate endogenous hormone production. Plus I also notice the benefits I listed above. If I want to adjust hormone levels for whatever reason (or depending what compounds I introduce), propionate allows for a much quicker change
Hey man, whatever works for you is what works for you. Interesting method though. Might try it out and see.

@DragonOrdnance
Still no response to my PMs so I'm taking it here. Refresher if you need it and for everyone else to enjoy the show: Ordered 50 g of test E raws from you early this year. Brewed a couple of months using usual tried and true method. Instant PIP from every injection. No problems with the test U I also ordered from you, brewed the same way and switched to shortly after. You offered to pay for testing with Jano, and you never sent them the funds. You haven't responded to any of my PMs since then. I've even offered to purchase the raws again if you'll waive the international shipping fee since its the same cost as testing. I've been patient and polite. I've got 200 mls of test E sitting here that I can't do fuck all with. Would appreciate a response and a resolution.
Throw that shit in the trash. Test E is garbage. I threw away about 600ml of homebrew for the same reason. It wasn't DO and it was replaced and ended up getting cyp. I'll never go back to test enanthate.

Three months now.

Three different orders each arriving within an average of two weeks (domestic and foreign) from Purple. Original order from Douche Ordnance still gone the way of Amelia Earhart.

#DoucheOrdnance
DO took a while to arrive but got it and the oral raws I tried seem to work as they should. Will update in a few months when testing the injectable raws
Funny how you got your panda orders when they ghosted me while placing an order. Just more business for DO I guess.

Hey guys. so we're doing a little changing to our Turkish pharma shipping that in my personal opinion, is an improvement.

So the pros.
we will now offer one, FREE reship incase of seizure (to U.S customers only.)
We will now use a safer courier that has lower chances of seizures.
Cons:
its Turkish PTT/EMS now. Instead of the 1 week wait time we were seeing, its going to be 2 weeks.

I honestly think the guarantee is so much more value than the previous shipping method.

Will check it out!
Hey DO,

Placed an order for turkish pharm 2 weeks ago, pack has yet to ship... I've sent 2 or 3 emails and haven't gotten a response. Can you please help me out with this?

Thank you.

Hey DO,

Placed an order for turkish pharm 2 weeks ago, pack has yet to ship... I've sent 2 or 3 emails and haven't gotten a response. Can you please help me out with this?

Thank you.
Can you wickr me at skullwarden? If you haven't had a response, perhaps my email girl is awaiting on the pharmacy. They're super backed up all the time. Or pm me here the order #

Been running your Tren A,with Prop, been a while since I've done a Tren cycle, pinning everyday at 75 mg, keeping the Prop around the same, plan on getting blood next week, I'll post, other than that gears