Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance hey dragon can you please get with Jade to verify what I told her so we can get the ball on the roll and I can pay you with this order... man this has gone on forever now. To the point I've went the entire summer without the order? I've messaged you on wickr here on meso and in emails with no response. The board is the only way I can get ahold of you at this point. Thanks for your time...

Something about the Test C gives me extreme pip; it's like shooting lava into my ass. I limp for days after each shot. I had a similar but less extreme reaction to a different labs test e. Could it be from the benzyl alcohol? Is there anyway to ease the pain? I'm just trying to find a solution so I can finish this damn cycle.

Something about the Test C gives me extreme pip; it's like shooting lava into my ass. I limp for days after each shot. I had a similar but less extreme reaction to a different labs test e. Could it be from the benzyl alcohol? Is there anyway to ease the pain? I'm just trying to find a solution so I can finish this damn cycle.

Solution: Don’t be a bitch and just deal with it, limp around if you have to! I ordered some test 500 once before and that was some really fun stuff to pin! Every time it felt like someone hit me with a baseball bat in the area I pinned, but I just continued to use it until it was gone and then made the decision not to ever order really high concentration gear again.

Solution: Don’t be a bitch and just deal with it, limp around if you have to! I ordered some test 500 once before and that was some really fun stuff to pin! Every time it felt like someone hit me with a baseball bat in the area I pinned, but I just continued to use it until it was gone and then made the decision not to ever order really high concentration gear again.

sometimes you just have to man up and deal with it for the gains lmao

Very weird, is this finished product or raws? I'm using DO raw test c right now and it's smoother then anything I've ever used. Maybe they messed up and gave you test e? I know test e has recently been giving nasty pip.

Any chance we could get 6.25mg aromasin? On a TRT dosage (test ordered from you) and 12.5mg every other pin (E3.5) nukes my estrogen levels but by my second pin I have itchy nips. 6.25mg on pin days would work better.

Last edited:
Any chance we could get 6.25mg aromasin? On a TRT dosage (test ordered from you) and 12.5mg every other pin (E3.5) nukes my estrogen levels but by my second pin I have itchy nips. 6.25mg on pin days would work better.
Its definitely feasible, and there is demand for it. Let me go over it and see if we even have enough room to stock more products.

Buy exemestane raws and make a solution (20mg/ml in ethanol, 30mg/ml in dmso)

They don’t have score marks to break them in half?