Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance
Still no response to my PMs so I'm taking it here. Refresher if you need it and for everyone else to enjoy the show: Ordered 50 g of test E raws from you early this year. Brewed a couple of months using usual tried and true method. Instant PIP from every injection. No problems with the test U I also ordered from you, brewed the same way and switched to shortly after. You offered to pay for testing with Jano, and you never sent them the funds. You haven't responded to any of my PMs since then. I've even offered to purchase the raws again if you'll waive the international shipping fee since its the same cost as testing. I've been patient and polite. I've got 200 mls of test E sitting here that I can't do fuck all with. Would appreciate a response and a resolution.

@DragonOrdnance
Still no response to my PMs so I'm taking it here. Refresher if you need it and for everyone else to enjoy the show: Ordered 50 g of test E raws from you early this year. Brewed a couple of months using usual tried and true method. Instant PIP from every injection. No problems with the test U I also ordered from you, brewed the same way and switched to shortly after. You offered to pay for testing with Jano, and you never sent them the funds. You haven't responded to any of my PMs since then. I've even offered to purchase the raws again if you'll waive the international shipping fee since its the same cost as testing. I've been patient and polite. I've got 200 mls of test E sitting here that I can't do fuck all with. Would appreciate a response and a resolution.
I haven't gotten any requests from Jano for money. You can't just tell me to send this amount to here and expect me to be compliant.. I did ask Jano to verify, but nothing came out of it. Ask him to contact me with the totals, and i'd be happy to pay.

I haven't gotten any requests from Jano for money. You can't just tell me to send this amount to here and expect me to be compliant.. I did ask Jano to verify, but nothing came out of it. Ask him to contact me with the totals, and i'd be happy to pay.
It ain't like I'm not responsive and shit. Dunno what's up.

Whats your new wick? I contacted you about a few weeks ago and you responded
I might have deleted it just a few weeks ago.

I don't have a Wickr at all anymore, deleted the app.
I prefer to handle all through email.
Having instant messengers started eating up into my personal time a lot.

I might have deleted it just a few weeks ago.

I don't have a Wickr at all anymore, deleted the app.
I prefer to handle all through email.
Having instant messengers started eating up into my personal time a lot.
@janoshik

Sent you an email a few weeks ago about the testing. You responded and gave me a crypto address for @DragonOrdnance
Gave the address to DO. DO said he contacted you to confirm. Not trying to play a blame game, just giving some context.

@janoshik

Sent you an email a few weeks ago about the testing. You responded and gave me a crypto address for @DragonOrdnance
Gave the address to DO. DO said he contacted you to confirm. Not trying to play a blame game, just giving some context.
Oh, okay.

Well, it gets easier if you just CC us both in the same email so I get the replies on the same email thread. (And DO replies there).

I deal with hundreds of emails daily and you can't really expect me to middleman any transactions through different communication channels without outright reference to my previous communications. I'm not really a fan of doing that at all.

Oh, okay.

Well, it gets easier if you just CC us both in the same email so I get the replies on the same email thread. (And DO replies there).

I deal with hundreds of emails daily and you can't really expect me to middleman any transactions through different communication channels without outright reference to my previous communications. I'm not really a fan of doing that at all.
Totally fair bro. Like I said, wasn't putting this on you.

have sent you a PM and email with no response regarding an outstanding order. Also have sent you a message on wickr hope you will reply here as I see you have been active today.

Hey @DragonOrdnance

My second package (HGH from Turkey Pharma that was sent back to origin) is still not delivered. Jade told me that Turkey could try to deliver later, but then told me that the shipper is not sure about that. What can we do about this?

Hey @DragonOrdnance

My second package (HGH from Turkey Pharma that was sent back to origin) is still not delivered. Jade told me that Turkey could try to deliver later, but then told me that the shipper is not sure about that. What can we do about this?
Hmm. PM me or wickr me about your order # so I can look into it.

Hey @DragonOrdnance

mm. do you have us on spam perhaps? I do see Melody sent you an email on Monday when you emailed us same day. The subject line should be your order. But I did reply on wickr as well!

mm. do you have us on spam perhaps? I do see Melody sent you an email on Monday when you emailed us same day. The subject line should be your order. But I did reply on wickr as well!
I didn't receive anything on my mail or wickr. Can you resend the mail or specify it's content?

Hey guys. so we're doing a little changing to our Turkish pharma shipping that in my personal opinion, is an improvement.

So the pros.
we will now offer one, FREE reship incase of seizure (to U.S customers only.)
We will now use a safer courier that has lower chances of seizures.
Cons:
its Turkish PTT/EMS now. Instead of the 1 week wait time we were seeing, its going to be 2 weeks.

I honestly think the guarantee is so much more value than the previous shipping method.

@DragonOrdnance already started a private conversation with the details.
Will check it out!