Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I ordered some raws from them about a year ago (if I remember correctly). My tadalafil is good, I get the pumps and if I take more than 15mg a day I get the typical stuffy nose and light headedness. I didnt test it but it seems reasonably good.
Yeah I found that 15mg was good aswell, not the best purity but for the price I'm happy.

Thanks yo. Seems to be a lot of smart cookies on here and a bunch of good info. Just started my dive into this kind of “science” and this seemed like the right place to be lol.

Welcome to the gong show! Go over to the new members sub forum and introduce yourself.

Is anyone else having a problem getting the 10% discount applied to their order? I’ve consistently over the past few orders only been offered a 5% discount with the same code that I’ve been using since I started working with dragon. They always make it right and apply the 5% discount to the order after I placed it and prior to me making the payment, I’m just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Also, has anyone placed an order and actually received it within the two week turnaround that was mentioned by Dragon due to them using a new shipper?

Don't trip mine said this untill it was arriving at my place. Pretty sure they send a large amount of orders at once and don't use our names until the reshipper gets that order.
It did take 33 days for mine to show though.
It all goes to the reshipper first so your label wont update until he receives it and then reships it. So yeah, expect those prelabels to never update for a while. It sucks, but I give it to clients just so they can atleast have something tangible.

Sorry guys, I've been on a real wild trip this week with a close family matter occurring, but I'm back now to reply to all ya shitposts hehehe

So is this in line with 600mg of test undecanoate every two weeks for 6 weeks? First time running it. Also I'm doing a separate thread for questions in the Cycle Log sub forum.

This is 13 days after the last injection. So like Week5Day6.

Attachments

• 2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_1.jpg
    2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_2.jpg
    2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_2.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_3.jpg
    2021-08-09_jason_health_quest_order_results_3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 49
So is this in line with 600mg of test undecanoate every two weeks for 6 weeks? First time running it. Also I'm doing a separate thread for questions in the Cycle Log sub forum.

This is 13 days after the last injection. So like Week5Day6.
Not sure. It seems so, 600mg test undeca is a cruise dose honestly every 2 weeks. 13 days after injection, you're at your lowest point as well. If you were to do one 24-48 hours after your injection, the results are
@DragonOrdnance are there any lab test on your int finished products?

my domestic uses the same raws.

Not sure. It seems so, 600mg test undeca is a cruise dose honestly every 2 weeks. 13 days after injection, you're at your lowest point as well. If you were to do one 24-48 hours after your injection, the results are
Yep, cruise is the goal. Seeing what I was at at the end of each shot cycle is why I did it at that time.