Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance hey dragon can you please get with Jade to verify what I told her so we can get the ball on the roll and I can pay you with this order... man this has gone on forever now. To the point I've went the entire summer without the order? I've messaged you on wickr here on meso and in emails with no response. The board is the only way I can get ahold of you at this point. Thanks for your time...

Anyone here have any success with passing Australian customs. Was thinking of ordering some of the finished inj for personal use and a few extra to get tested and will post the results. @DragonOrdnance what is your success rate to aus. Appreciate it boys.

Some guys were talking about test e having pip earlier in the year but I just did my first brew and injection and had zero pip.
Brew was test e with about 15% primo e.

Guess I'll update in a month or so if the raws are working as they should but so far so good

Hey all, I recently ordered from dragon ordnance. I saw mixed reviews so I did a first PCT supply order to try them out. First order was great it was shipped within 2 days delivered in 5-6 days. I made sure to do only domestic so I don’t have to deal with long ship times.
I made a rookie mistake that I increased my weekly test dosage in my cycle before having all my supplies on hand, thinking I could order from @DragonOrdnance and I’d get my domestic order from them in a reasonable time to keep it going.

I ordered Test E and Anavar on the 14th. It was marked shipped 2 days later and a USPS tracking order was provided and it was marked “shipped”

id assumed that when you mark it “shipped” that means it’s going to be shipped. Don’t mark it shipped if you don’t have the products or for whatever the reason is.

Few days pass and tracking still showed usps has never gained possession. I reached out and “jade” said oh it’s because it’s the weekend it will be out on Monday.

I said okay great… It’s now the following Saturday I’ve reached out to them multiple times and all they said was “we need to check with the warehouse”
So check?!?!? It literally take 2 minutes to call your warehouse and see what the hold up is? I’m beyond furious with this entire situation. I should not have increased my dose and relied on this company who clearly doesn’t care and now I’m going to run out Monday while they twiddle their thumbs and spend my money I paid them.

I did not want to make this and ask him on a public forum what the deal is. I see him active on this forum but I have no other choice. It’s completely ridiculous for it to be marked shipped and NOT be shipped almost 10 days later. Issues happen but then FIX it. If you have a warehouse shipping your orders you should be able to have a person you can contact to figure out the problem. I’ve emailed their emails, I’ve messaged their Wickr.

I was planning to do a detailed review of the products, get them tested, and hopefully promote their brand since the first delivery was great. But this is absolutely pathetic.

does anyone know them? Can help me out?

Hey all, I recently ordered from dragon ordnance. I saw mixed reviews so I did a first PCT supply order to try them out. First order was great it was shipped within 2 days delivered in 5-6 days. I made sure to do only domestic so I don’t have to deal with long ship times.
I made a rookie mistake that I increased my weekly test dosage in my cycle before having all my supplies on hand, thinking I could order from @DragonOrdnance and I’d get my domestic order from them in a reasonable time to keep it going.

I ordered Test E and Anavar on the 14th. It was marked shipped 2 days later and a USPS tracking order was provided and it was marked “shipped”

id assumed that when you mark it “shipped” that means it’s going to be shipped. Don’t mark it shipped if you don’t have the products or for whatever the reason is.

Few days pass and tracking still showed usps has never gained possession. I reached out and “jade” said oh it’s because it’s the weekend it will be out on Monday.

I said okay great… It’s now the following Saturday I’ve reached out to them multiple times and all they said was “we need to check with the warehouse”
So check?!?!? It literally take 2 minutes to call your warehouse and see what the hold up is? I’m beyond furious with this entire situation. I should not have increased my dose and relied on this company who clearly doesn’t care and now I’m going to run out Monday while they twiddle their thumbs and spend my money I paid them.

I did not want to make this and ask him on a public forum what the deal is. I see him active on this forum but I have no other choice. It’s completely ridiculous for it to be marked shipped and NOT be shipped almost 10 days later. Issues happen but then FIX it. If you have a warehouse shipping your orders you should be able to have a person you can contact to figure out the problem. I’ve emailed their emails, I’ve messaged their Wickr.

I was planning to do a detailed review of the products, get them tested, and hopefully promote their brand since the first delivery was great. But this is absolutely pathetic.

does anyone know them? Can help me out?
Its not that easy. We don't go into the post offices and drop the packages off, we drop them off in a blue box. We don't know why your tracking did not update, and we've told you we're going to reship it because its strange that it hasn't updated in 10 days.

I understand you think we can just contact the warehouse, but the warehouse has no idea what USPS is thinking or doing at any time.

I literally see the email with the reply, which was replied to yesterday.

Also you haven't reached us out multiple times. Come on man, don't lie. I understand you're unhappy with what happened, but shit just happens sometimes. We ship 50 domestic orders a day; there is bound to be one that just gets lost or some shit.

I bet money you will receive that package eventually, ontop of the reship we are sending you.

You've reached us out once. On Wednesday. We got back to you on Thursday. You got back to us on Thursday as well, we messaged you Friday that we will reship it. Literally a 3 email conversation. Neither have I received any messages on wickr. For me, I believe we were timely in addressing and presenting a solution to your issue. A favourable one, I might add.

Last edited:
Its not that easy. We don't go into the post offices and drop the packages off, we drop them off in a blue box. We don't know why your tracking did not update, and we've told you we're going to reship it because its strange that it hasn't updated in 10 days.

I understand you think we can just contact the warehouse, but the warehouse has no idea what USPS is thinking or doing at any time.

Also you haven't reached us out multiple times. Come on man, don't lie. I understand you're unhappy with what happened, but shit just happens sometimes. We ship 50 domestic orders a day; there is bound to be one that just gets lost or some shit.

I bet money you will receive that package eventually, ontop of the reship we are sending you.

You've reached us out once. On Wednesday. We got back to you on Thursday. You got back to us on Thursday as well, we messaged you Friday that we will reship it. Literally a 3 email conversation. Neither have I received any messages on wickr. For me, I believe we were timely in addressing and presenting a solution to your issue. A favourable one, I might add.
See this is what I don’t like, I’ve reached out to jade on 2 different emails Asking her aboutt. I reached out 2-3 times on a separate email. So you don’t have the entire truth on your teams side. She forgot to mention I originally reached out on a different email last week and this week leading up to my email Thursday. (I don’t use the ordered email on the reg.)

Dude you really are calling me a liar? After I made multiple orders on your website. Nothing I’ve said is a lie. I’ve received no emails about a reship or solution, all I’ve received is a “we have to check the warehouse”

I’m not trying to bash. This isn’t a post of quality it’s a post of customer service.
As far as the timely solution. As I stated above I reached out all week and last week on 2 different email which shouldn’t matter since I provided the order number each time.

this is the first time I’m hearing about a reship or any type of solution.

All I’ve heard is that you will check with shipper on Thursday.

once it’s cleared I’ll edit my post and say so. I just want my original order that is all

What about the customers that reach out to you 50 times like myself and get avoided like the plague?

Also you mentioned the warehouse doesn’t know what usps is thinking… what I’m saying is usps NEVER received my shipment. Dragon ordnance marked it shipped and sent me tracking and no one ever dropped off my package. It was just forgotten

Some guys were talking about test e having pip earlier in the year but I just did my first brew and injection and had zero pip.
Brew was test e with about 15% primo e.

Guess I'll update in a month or so if the raws are working as they should but so far so good
A few injections now and at first I thought it was a sub q leak but the same happened to 4 other injection spots. About 12 hours after injection there is a small knot that forms which is tender feeling, goes away after 6 days.

My brew is 30.75mL GSO, 6.5mL BB, 1.5mL BA, 13.1g test E, 1.9g primo E. Never brewed or tried primo before.
Maybe there is pip with that batch of test E after all, any ideas?

What about the customers that reach out to you 50 times like myself and get avoided like the plague?
@Atripp1414 this is just the way DO handles his customer service when something goes wrong these days… it’s never his fault, he knows nothing and is already working to fix the situation, and the customer is full of shit… just his service model these days.

Also you mentioned the warehouse doesn’t know what usps is thinking… what I’m saying is usps NEVER received my shipment. Dragon ordnance marked it shipped and sent me tracking and no one ever dropped off my package. It was just forgotten
If we provided you a tracking number, it was shipped. As I've mentioned - its dropped into a blue box. USPS doesn't have some sort of scanner inside their boxes that scans the package. What do you not understand about that? Do you really think I want to scam you out of a less-than-$100 order?

You come here, lie about reaching out to us multiple times, were told it would be reshipped before even posting here, and still continue? bruhv

@Atripp1414 this is just the way DO handles his customer service when something goes wrong these days… it’s never his fault, he knows nothing and is already working to fix the situation, and the customer is full of shit… just his service model these days.

Not every customer tells the full story of whats really going on. In an operation where we ship 100 packages combined of orders everyday, (domestically, turkish, internationally) there are bound to be hiccups such as couriers losing packages, a vial here or there arrives cracked.

Its an unfortunate, sad reality. But the way we handle it is what matters. We reship every package with a cracked vial, we reship suspiciously non-updating trackings like this guy above you, etc.

A few injections now and at first I thought it was a sub q leak but the same happened to 4 other injection spots. About 12 hours after injection there is a small knot that forms which is tender feeling, goes away after 6 days.

My brew is 30.75mL GSO, 6.5mL BB, 1.5mL BA, 13.1g test E, 1.9g primo E. Never brewed or tried primo before.
Maybe there is pip with that batch of test E after all, any ideas?
I personally have never figured this out. I've sat here and theorycrafted why some get PIP and why some don't, and after having multiple people send it to Jano to confirm purity, I just simply believe that meager, 1-2% impurity is what causes it. Yes, we rid of them in the filtration process during brewing, but some people use larger filters and not tiny little ones to catch all the impurities, etc. Some things inevitably just make it through. This problem has plagued all the raw dealers I know here for years, even with me switching multiple suppliers.

Send me your batch # and I'll test it out myself, but for me personally, I never get PIP from anyones test e. Gotta get a lab rat.

I highly suggest you maybe try MCT, and see how it affects the brew. Also, what filters are you using?

Okay now I’m pissed off @DragonOrdnance

WHO WANTS TO SEE ALL MY EMAILS THAT HE CLAIMS I NEVER SENT AND LIED ABOUT?

HE ALSO tries to belittle my order but saying “ why would I scam you out of an order less than $100”

TRYING to make it seem like I barley spent anything and it was a cheap order of less than $100…. IT WAS was $165!!!! That isn’t “less than $100 … LIE AGAIN.

So dragon ordnance is coming on here talking like I’m making up shit about this situation. He claimed above I reached out 1 time about my package and they responded “accordingly” I reached out 4 times and all I got was “I’ll check with warehouse.

it’s clear now this dude can’t take any responsibility for himself, it’s everyone else’s fault and tried to belittle you and minimize the reality of the situation

“it’s less than $100 order”. LIE

“you emailed us 1 time, not multiple times “. LIE

“we reshipped your package”. LIE

“If we gave you a tracking it was shipped “ LIE

i can create a shipment through usps right now give you a Tracking number exactly what you did. You created a shipment but your amateur business practices clearly screwed up my order actually getting shipped.
I see why you get in arguments all the time with your customers you can’t take any freakin responsibility for your own errors and push it onto the customer

I’ve attached an Imgur link showing he straight lied about how many times I reached out to them and how much my order was for. So WHAT ELSE DOES HE LIE ABOUT?

I bet now I never get any legit products.

EMAILS
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/FTzLnd7

order amount -
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/mkoIxUv

Last edited:
Like dude you are a piece of crap @DragonOrdnance you seriously tried to post on here and call me a liar about my posts. Please reship my order and hold your end of the bargain up. I’ll get it and go my own way and I’ll at the least post that you made good on this.

also, you said you reshipped my order, please email me and provide me with the updated usps tracking number of the reship. Please and thank you

Also, Don’t ever call me a liar again on this forum.

I use slin pins and rotate sites, no scar tissue buildup at all so far. Daily pins result in lower aromatization for me, more stable blood serum levels, and higher free testosterone. Also I just feel better, which could be placebo but I’ll take it
Sounds solid for what you're trying to achieve. This is why i like MESO. Guy and Gals researching and thinking outside the box. I like short esters and the flexibility they offer.

personally have never figured this out. I've sat here and theorycrafted why some get PIP and why some don't, and after having multiple people send it to Jano to confirm purity, I just simply believe that meager, 1-2% impurity is what causes it. Yes, we rid of them in the filtration process during brewing, but some people use larger filters and not tiny little ones to catch all the impurities, etc. Some things inevitably just make it through. This problem has plagued all the raw dealers I know here for years, even with me switching multiple suppliers.
Knock on WOOD....I have never gotten PIP from Test E or C at 250 or below but have friend running the same gear get it. T400 crippled me. Test Prop Hurts for a couple of days. NPP-No problem.

My old school habit is to run warm water over the syringe prior to injection. Maybe it helps.

I personally have never figured this out. I've sat here and theorycrafted why some get PIP and why some don't, and after having multiple people send it to Jano to confirm purity, I just simply believe that meager, 1-2% impurity is what causes it. Yes, we rid of them in the filtration process during brewing, but some people use larger filters and not tiny little ones to catch all the impurities, etc. Some things inevitably just make it through. This problem has plagued all the raw dealers I know here for years, even with me switching multiple suppliers.

Send me your batch # and I'll test it out myself, but for me personally, I never get PIP from anyones test e. Gotta get a lab rat.

I highly suggest you maybe try MCT, and see how it affects the brew. Also, what filters are you using?
Not sure on the batch number. You guys confirmed payment received on may 18 of this year.

I went for GSO because for me MCT and miglyol cause some discomfort and GSO was always smooth.
Filter was a whatman 0.2 micrometer pvdf.

I thought about diluting the brew down to 200mg/mL in case the solvents are the problem. Either way 200mg should still cause less problems.

Same, got tracking still no package or update after 28 days ( Canada )