Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

You could have just said.

“Hey man, my bad. It’s been busy I’m sorry things got mixed up and I wasn’t able to reply accordingly. I’ve sent you an email explaining how we are resolving the issue along with the new tracking number. Sorry again for the issue”

I would have been over the moon and let everyone know that you handled it like a true professional. Rather than calling me a liar, lying about my order total to belittle it, then lie and say you didn’t get my emails because it was from yahoo and gmail domains.

Thanks for the reship, honestly I appreciate that. I just haven’t received any confirmation of that. So if you can PLEASE send me an email confirming that and tracking that would be great. We can end this the right way.
But we did. You were emailed on thursday you'd be getting a reship, and we frankly dont know what happened there.

What got me heated was after being told that, you came here the next day to smear us for some reason. Come on man.. I'm trying to do right by you and by everyone who has similar issues if they ever arise. I do truly apologize for the bluebox void that is USPS which your tracking never updated. But it happens.

Who said I was buying drugs off a drug dealer? You clearly have never been on DO’s site they offer legal products as well. You are a fool if you think every single order is illegal drugs people talk about on here. Everything I purchased is legal to own. :)
Our products are illegal or legal depending on your local jurisdiction kek hehe
Damn your pie as fuck
What does this mean

He replied to it when orders were placed. Seems like only his complaint emails got sent to spam. Awfully convenient. i'll remember that line when i open up shop.
I told you no one is gonna buy those sketches of jonny sins you have, stop trying to make this a business

@DragonOrdnance. Well mr dragon the urban dictionary claims it to be someone who is soft as pie or a pussy. I believe i started hearing it alot around the prison system . Some one being a pie ass bitch , its stuck in my vocabulary. Hope this helped . Maybe you can bring the term over there to China or wherever the hell you are

@DragonOrdnance hey dude can we please put the BS aside and figure this out. I DID in fact receive a package today from you. However, it was a duplicate of the wrong order…. Someone sent out a reship of the my first order with you that I placed on 9/3 and NOT the one I never received from 9/14. I sent an email to you with the proof.

I don’t want to argue I just want to get this straightened out. I got a package and I was ready to clear all this up and it was a reship of the wrong order.

I see you are trying to correct it but it was wrong.

Last edited:
Only that one available.
Ok so I'm I assuming it was this
Hey guys. so we're doing a little changing to our Turkish pharma shipping that in my personal opinion, is an improvement.

So the pros.
we will now offer one, FREE reship incase of seizure (to U.S customers only.)
We will now use a safer courier that has lower chances of seizures.
Cons:
its Turkish PTT/EMS now. Instead of the 1 week wait time we were seeing, its going to be 2 weeks

Ok so I'm I assuming it was this
Hey guys. so we're doing a little changing to our Turkish pharma shipping that in my personal opinion, is an improvement.

So the pros.
we will now offer one, FREE reship incase of seizure (to U.S customers only.)
We will now use a safer courier that has lower chances of seizures.
Cons:
its Turkish PTT/EMS now. Instead of the 1 week wait time we were seeing, its going to be 2 weeks
Correct.

Have ordered twice from DO, previously got FTIR testing done that confirmed compounds were what they were stated to be (test cyp, anadrol, anavar). Have used all with reasonable results.

Finally got around to having bloodwork completed on cycle and results are below. Test Cyp brewed to 200mg/mL 2/18 in MCT. Frontloaded 650mg on Sept 4th, pinning 200mg M/W/F, blood drawn Sept 23rd (should be steady state as per steroid plotter). This was obviously drawn prior to starting an AI.

Converts to 2166ng/dL @600mg per week.
IMG-20210928-WA0003 - Copy.jpg

@DragonOrdnance I have emailed for store credit.

Last edited:
Have ordered twice from DO, previously got FTIR testing done that confirmed compounds were what they were stated to be (test cyp, anadrol, anavar). Have used all with reasonable results.

Finally got around to having bloodwork completed on cycle and results are below. Test Cyp brewed to 200mg/mL 2/18 in MCT. Frontloaded 650mg on Sept 4th, pinning 200mg M/W/F, blood drawn Sept 23rd (should be steady state as per steroid plotter). This was obviously drawn prior to starting an AI.

View attachment 154314

Will take longer than 2 weeks to reach blood saturation. I'd be on for at least 4-5 weeks before getting bloods drawn.

@DragonOrdnance hey dude can we please put the BS aside and figure this out. I DID in fact receive a package today from you. However, it was a duplicate of the wrong order…. Someone sent out a reship of the my first order with you that I placed on 9/3 and NOT the one I never received from 9/14. I sent an email to you with the proof.

I don’t want to argue I just want to get this straightened out. I got a package and I was ready to clear all this up and it was a reship of the wrong order.

I see you are trying to correct it but it was wrong.

Strange. How would they know what you ordered previously? Hmmm, Dragon must have a really good memory. :rolleyes:

View attachment 154314

Nice! Thanks! And yeah, jade will take care of you incase of trying to use the credit by email. Credited +

Strange. How would they know what you ordered previously? Hmmm, Dragon must have a really good memory. :rolleyes:

You are a fucking idiot. How would they know what I ordered previously? It’s their website with my order history. If they reship an order. They probably tell the warehouse “hey reship order number: XYZ….@DragonOrdnance had 2 order numbers one of which was an order placed on 9/3 and the other on 9/14 to send them to reship and he picked the older one. I have fucking proof. How would I have exactly double the products from My first order from DO you stupid fuckwit. Quit trying to start drama and pedal bullshit conspiracies.

@DragonOrdnance why are you liking it to egg this guy on?LOL

I sent you picture proof of everything. There is no other way how I would have double YOUR proprietary product packaging and pill product if you guys didn’t send me 2 of the exact same order bro…you know I’m not lying I sent you the emails with picture proof.

Last edited:
You are a fucking idiot. How would they know what I ordered previously? It’s their website with my order history. If they reship an order. They probably tell the warehouse “hey reship order number: XYZ….@DragonOrdnance had 2 order numbers one of which was an order placed on 9/3 and the other on 9/14 to send them to reship and he picked the older one. I have fucking proof. How would I have exactly double the products from My first order from DO you stupid fuckwit. Quit trying to start drama and pedal bullshit conspiracies.

@DragonOrdnance why are you liking it to egg this guy on. I sent you picture proof of everything. There is no other way how I would have your product packaging and the exact same order twice if I wasn’t shipped it. You know I’m not lying I sent you the emails with proof.

i was referring to DO being a douche and storing customer info, which they ALL do, but whatever, fuck you, you fucking stupid noob bitch.

i hope you never get your shit and he gives you the runaround until you drown in your own tears.

i was referring to DO being a douche and storing customer info, which they ALL do, but whatever, fuck you, you fucking stupid noob bitch.

i hope you never get your shit and he gives you the runaround until you drown in your own tears.

I take it all back. I’m Spicy today. Sick of fuckers on here talking shit. I’m just ready to pounce at everyone.

That’s a great point you make. My bad. I take back my insults

I take it all back. I’m Spicy today. Sick of fuckers on here talking shit. I’m just ready to pounce at everyone.

That’s a great point you make. My bad. I take back my insults

Alright. If you're good, i'm good and i apologize for my reply. My original reply wasn't worded well.

If you go back through the thread you'll see i have very little love for DO and like to take pot shots at him whenever the opportunity comes up.

Alright. If you're good, i'm good and i apologize for my reply. My original reply wasn't worded well.

If you go back through the thread you'll see i have very little love for DO and like to take pot shots at him whenever the opportunity comes up.

I couldn’t believe it when I received the package yesterday and it was literally the wrong one. Still waiting to get confirmation that a reship of the correct package has been confirmed

I sent you picture proof of everything. There is no other way how I would have double YOUR proprietary product packaging and pill product if you guys didn’t send me 2 of the exact same order bro…you know I’m not lying I sent you the emails with picture proof.
I believe you! Never said you were in the wrong. Was it you on wickr earlier? Told ya i'd be reshipping it asap soon(tm)