Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

So @DragonOrdnance did reply to me and is sending my out the proper replacement tomorrow. So as far as I can see he has made it right and is correcting it.

Through all the back and fourth banter he has still chose to make it right so that is props to him.

It’s just hope his warehouse doesn’t accidentally send me the old order for the third time.

damn spicy ass memes today

it brightens up my day everytime

You'd probably be more likable if you didn't half ass your operation here.

i know that sitting around in your underwear watching reruns of Gilligan's Island is top notch living for you, but fuck, man.

Take care of your customers. Vaguely calling your customer a liar and trying to draw attention to him using a Yahoo account by writing it in caps was bullshit.

You can sure pull together a somewhat professional act when people want to send you money. Try keeping it together when things don't go as smoothly as they should. It's not fucking hard.

You'd probably be more likable if you didn't half ass your operation here.

i know that sitting around in your underwear watching reruns of Gilligan's Island is top notch living for you, but fuck, man.

Take care of your customers. Vaguely calling your customer a liar and trying to draw attention to him using a Yahoo account by writing it in caps was bullshit.

You can sure pull together a somewhat professional act when people want to send you money. Try keeping it together when things don't go as smoothly as they should. It's not fucking hard.
I think I'm a pretty primo source in terms of customer care and all. Most reviews left here are positive - there are always negatives, especially in a large operation. Its just normal. PPL is here making millions a month yet his thread is a clown festival on the daily.

We have a dedicated person on emails answering 24/7, and i'm always available on wickr working with my upper echelon clients.

In this situation - how did I "half ass" my ability to rectify this problem?
We answered the emails promptly, and without a delayed investigation into the package whereabouts, we reshipped it. The only caveat here is we did reship him the wrong order, which I do admit fault for. But hey, free gear.

But noted, thanks for the feedback!

I think I'm a pretty primo source in terms of customer care and all. Most reviews left here are positive - there are always negatives, especially in a large operation. Its just normal. PPL is here making millions a month yet his thread is a clown festival on the daily.

We have a dedicated person on emails answering 24/7, and i'm always available on wickr working with my upper echelon clients.

We answered the emails promptly, and without a delayed investigation into the package whereabouts, we reshipped it. The only caveat here is we did reship him the wrong order, which I do admit fault for. But hey, free gear.

He wasn't the first and won't be the last that sends you emails that go unanswered. Seems to be a running theme with complaints.

He wasn't the first and won't be the last that sends you emails that go unanswered. Seems to be a running theme with complaints.
usually people have that problem when sending anything from non-opspec emails. I would make a policy to not answer those emails at all, but I understand some clients do not share the same opspec views as we do.

usually people have that problem when sending anything from non-opspec emails. I would make a policy to not answer those emails at all, but I understand some clients do not share the same opspec views as we do.
A good general rule for Business Administration is to have accurate consistent rules. For example you either answer ALL or NONE of the emails from unsecured email addresses. By being consistent you will not only create goodwill with your customers it is easier to follow rules when rules are accurate.

By noticing the email from these addresses that offer you money but not noticing the emails without money attached it could lead people to the wrong impression that you are not being honest or that you may not be very good at your job.

I will say that even with some harsh words back and fourth, a little shit talking, (nothing that was too serious beyond talking about this order). @DragonOrdnance still took care of it. Even though I received the wrong order I still got something sent me in 4 days which shows intent.

He had pissed me off early on and I pissed him off but regardless he followed through so far with what he has said so I have to say as long as the products I ordered do arrive and they are solid. I will do business again with DO.

Some people hold grudges over petty shit for too long. Life is too short for that. We had an order issue…talked some shit back and fourth… spotted the problem….got it figured out.

I got nothing but respect for him at this point.

I will say that even with some harsh words back and fourth, a little shit talking, (nothing that was too serious beyond talking about this order). @DragonOrdnance still took care of it. Even though I received the wrong order I still got something sent me in 4 days which shows intent.

He had pissed me off early on and I pissed him off but regardless he followed through so far with what he has said so I have to say as long as the products I ordered do arrive and they are solid. I will do business again with DO.

Some people hold grudges over petty shit for too long. Life is too short for that. We had an order issue…talked some shit back and fourth… spotted the problem….got it figured out.

I got nothing but respect for him at this point.
T-thanks dad. Nothing like respect from a father fills my heart.
A good general rule for Business Administration is to have accurate consistent rules. For example you either answer ALL or NONE of the emails from unsecured email addresses. By being consistent you will not only create goodwill with your customers it is easier to follow rules when rules are accurate.

By noticing the email from these addresses that offer you money but not noticing the emails without money attached it could lead people to the wrong impression that you are not being honest or that you may not be very good at your job.
You took the wording of that post without consideration of how it may of ended up in spam, assumed I only respond to emails with monetary value, and ran with it.

I pay a certain someone to answer all emails we receive, but I do not pay them to shift through my spam folder. Why some non-opspec email ends up in my spam and some don't, I do not know, nor do I have any intentions of finding out why.

T-thanks dad. Nothing like respect from a father fills my heart.

You took the wording of that post without consideration of how it may of ended up in spam, assumed I only respond to emails with monetary value, and ran with it.

I pay a certain someone to answer all emails we receive, but I do not pay them to shift through my spam folder. Why some non-opspec email ends up in my spam and some don't, I do not know, nor do I have any intentions of finding out why.
I completely appreciate that I am ignorant to your business and the reasons why things have played out. That is why I approached this as a general rule and not specifically to your business.

I honestly wish you the best of luck and hope everyone is more than happy.

Does anyone have any recent experience with DO’s DHB? Is the pip especially bad? I’m considering running some but want some anecdotal information of his most recent batches.
P.S. DO has allways been good to me with my larger ($1,500) orders as well as my smaller orders. That being said every large operation has hiccups, even Mickydee’s can make mistakes you know? But I have to say that I trust his products as well as his value he has for the customers and correcting mistakes.

Just for the record, I exchanged two mails with them, some months ago with no issues.

Other than that, I have a question for our members. Has anyone used their gh? Since I'm planning an order for my next cycle, I might try it.

Does anyone have any recent experience with DO’s DHB? Is the pip especially bad? I’m considering running some but want some anecdotal information of his most recent batches.
P.S. DO has allways been good to me with my larger ($1,500) orders as well as my smaller orders. That being said every large operation has hiccups, even Mickydee’s can make mistakes you know? But I have to say that I trust his products as well as his value he has for the customers and correcting mistakes.
Thanks for the feedback!

All I can say for the DHB is we do use as little solvents as possible, to reduce PIP.

Just for the record, I exchanged two mails with them, some months ago with no issues.

Other than that, I have a question for our members. Has anyone used their gh? Since I'm planning an order for my next cycle, I might try it.
The Generic HGH is good, it gave me pretty bad edema in my hands and feet(good sign honestly) and made me super tired throughout the day. It also caused some pretty bad carpel tunnel in my hands too, it felt like my hands were really tight when I made a fist or picked up a dumbbell. My chick noticed my fingers one day and said I have monster hands from the edema actually! It’s 100% legit and a great price actually!

The Generic HGH is good, it gave me pretty bad edema in my hands and feet(good sign honestly) and made me super tired throughout the day. It also caused some pretty bad carpel tunnel in my hands too, it felt like my hands were really tight when I made a fist or picked up a dumbbell. My chick noticed my fingers one day and said I have monster hands from the edema actually! It’s 100% legit and a great price actually!
How much were you using?

Finaly touchdown (canada) without problem all looking good
, great stuff .. first Test e 250

Attachments

• Snapchat-561456963.jpg
    Snapchat-561456963.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 107